The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#10 in Hair Care

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Effortless brushing

Love this brush it glides through wet hair without tugging it out and removes knots so effortlessly even through very long hair would highly recommend

July 14, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Works a dream

Effortlessly removes tangles from hair. Doesnt pull when using it. Soft bristles that dont scratch. Easy to use in the shower as well as out when you have wet hair

July 03, 2019

Curly hair approved!

I have very curly hair and so do my three daughters. Let’s just say, shower time and hair time at my house is crazy. I had to find a good brush for us to use that would detangle and get through our curls without breaking our hair and I’ve found it! Will never use another type of brush.

June 28, 2019
    Charente-Maritime, France

outstanding

this is absulutely amazing!!! i used to brush my hair when i got out of the shower once it was dried, not knowing how much =damage i was doing to it all!! until i found this brush online, i now brush my hair whe . i put my conditionner in it in the shower when it is wet and i made a huge difference

California, United States

Best brush ever!

This brush truly does wonders. Not only is it soft to the touch but it effortlessly removes tangles in your hair that another brush may have a hard time removing. Wet brush even came out with a brush for dogs and my pup loves it!

Wet brush

I got this brush for my children and I and we love it so much. They used to hate getting their hair brushed until I got one of these now they like it and want their hair brushed all the time. I would reccommend this to everybody!

June 25, 2019

Only brush I'm ever using again!

I love this brush so much. I have hair that gets tangled so easy. No matter how much conditioner I put in my hair it would still hurt to brush with a regular brush. The Wet brush makes my hair so easy to brush without wrecking my hair.

June 08, 2019
    City of Zagreb, Croatia

A must have for hair treatment spreading in shower!!

Can’t live without mine for spreading out my deep treatments in the shower. Does not pull on delicate tangles. This will save you money in the long run as it can spread out less of that expensive hair treatment.

May 22, 2019

Amazing with thick and curly hair!

I have one for myself and my daughter, we both have thick, curly hair and this brush is so easy to work through it, wet or dry! I will forever have one of these brushes!!

May 16, 2019

awesome

this brush is awesome especially with wet hair it detangles great with my long hair without pain its just the brush that i was looking for and was a great price