The Wet Brush Original Reviews
#12 in Hair Care

May 16, 2019

awesome

this brush is awesome especially with wet hair it detangles great with my long hair without pain its just the brush that i was looking for and was a great price

May 01, 2019

Great for curly hair!

I have curly frizzy hair and this brush is a life saver! Doesn't snag hair and does a great job brushing the knots out of my naturally curly hair!

I use this when my hair is wet and damp, I also love how easy it is to clean the brush out between brushing!

April 08, 2019

Best brush ever

As a hairdresser, I'm telling you this is the best brush ever. Maybe you think it cost alot, but I promise it will save you time and pain from brushing knots in you hair.

April 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for long hair and an on the go lifestyle!

There are 3 of us with long hair in my household and the Wet Brush is perfect with the frequent quick showers taken between activities, without damaging our hair.

April 06, 2019

Brush it out

I don’t always have time to wait for my hair to dry, and blowing just makes me a fuzz ball. This brush let’s me get my day underway whether I’m wet or dry!

March 30, 2019
    South Dakota, United States

Love this brush!

I love how gentle this is on my hair! I have very thick hair and it really does the trick on my hair without pulling it out of my head. I have had it for a year and it is definitely worn down, but I will be buying a new one for sure!!

March 24, 2019

The best hair brush ever!!

Omg this hair brush is unreal !! After the shower I towel dry my hair and this brush glides through my hair ever so smoothly !! I have never had such a good brush before and the price is right too !! If you don’t have one you have to rush to go get one !! It’s a life changer.

March 24, 2019

Love

This is one of the best hair brushes I’ve ever used. It great when you come out of the shower and your hair is wet. It’s a little on the pricey side but so worth it.

March 22, 2019

Great product!

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this brush for my daughter's hair. This brush takes out the knots without hauling the head off her. It cost a bit more than other brushes but is well worth the extra money.

March 19, 2019

The Wet Brush Original

This brush is amazing. Goes through wet hair easily and the bristles are well spaced that it does not pull on the hairs. Feels good on the scalp. Wet or dry it does the job and it is very easy to clean. And they last and last. I have one for me and one for my hubby.