4.9/5
Tiber River Bottoms Up Cream Reviews

Good - 0

May 08, 2017

smells amazing... lightweight... works well... love that there isn't anything in these products that will harm my sweet babes ! intend to try their other products

April 07, 2017

We love basically all Tiber River products in our house. The bottoms up cream is a fantastic barrier cream for my daughters sensitive skin. It has such a nice light scent and goes on nice and thick to protect her skin.

December 29, 2016

I had a rash on my neck, possibly irritation from a scarf or the elements. I was desperate because of dryness and itchy of it, not to mention how terrible the rash appeared. My daughter offered some tiber river Bottoms Up Cream for me to use, and within minutes my neck felt calm. Within a day the rash had disappeared, this cream is amazing!

June 02, 2013

Tiber River is an all natural company, which I love! I have never used anything of theirs that hasn't been fantastic and completely worked. Their diaper rash cream is called Bottom's Up (so cute) and worked for both of my boys who were prone to rashes. I tried many other diaper creams, but always went back to this one. I recommend it to anyone struggling to find something that works for really bad rashes!