Tiber River SaveMeGel Reviews

Good - 0

September 12, 2017

Love

This product works amazing at giving relief to sunburns instantly! It also help with cuts, bug bites, poison ivy and many other skin irritations that can occur.

April 10, 2017

Tiber river is an awesome country. I love all of their products. Savemegel really helped me after an awful sunburn last summer. It is more soothing than aloe vera and it actually helped to heal my back and arms from the burn. I love the smell and the fact that it contains natural ingredients

May 15, 2016

What transforms this world is — knowledge. Do you see what I mean? Nothing else can change anything in this world.Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

January 26, 2015

Summer & sun burn go hand in hand for me, it seems no matter how hard I try I'll end up a little red at some point! My friend started selling Tiber River products this past summer and came to my rescue with the gel - it's amazing! Not only did it make a huge improvement almost immediately I LOVE the fact that it's made of natural ingredients - it lets me feel confident that I safely use it on my whole family.

August 18, 2014

Love Love Love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 03, 2013

This Gel works on everything from sunburns to scrapes and even diaper rashes! I love it; albeit it's a bit sticky feeling, but you get used to it. I carry a small one in my purse, 'cause when you have three kids, you never know what might come your way :)