tickle me elmo. Reviews

October 18, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Always makes my son laugh.

My son gets tired of this quickly, thank goodness, but whenever we set Elmo off accidentally or pull him out to play with, Elmo inspires giggles. That is a win for me.

September 06, 2019

Its ELMO!

My Granddaughter has loved this since she was one. Shes almost four now and still gets him out of the toy box to play. He will be a classic and he is holding up very well.

September 05, 2019
    Texas, United States

The kids enjoy it

Okay so this I was looking at for awhile to get my kids.. I remember I would go to Target and there'll be an entire wall full of them and I would press every single foot. It was fun and funny. But since getting it. It's been a little annoying even though the kids laugh every time. It has literally started on it's on with just passing motion! Like if Elmo isn't creepy enough when it keeps laughing but starting by itself by just a footstep... Shivers just thinking about it. But I do recommend it if you want your kids to be entertained for hours, this is it.

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

He's cute but...

Alright so Elmo is so cute and so lovable BUT he is one of those annoying toys after a while. My kids loved playing with him and having him vibrate and shake after you push his hand 3 times. We no longer have this toy but I can still hear Elmo saying "Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha that tickles." All in all the kids will absolutely love him and have a ball with him but you as the parent, grandparents, care giver will get tired of him repeating the same thing over and over.

January 20, 2019

Can’t go anywhere without Elmo!

My cousin had one and everytimr I brought my son he was glued to the Elmo. After a few visits we finally caved and went looking for his own.
    My son adores his Elmo. He’ll roll around on the floor with it and is getting better at setting it off. Whenever we go visit family or friends we have to bring the Elmo.

October 20, 2018

Hit or Miss

My 3 year old daughter received this product as a Christmas gift. She is absolutely obsessed with Sesame Street and Elmo. She loves her other Sesame Street toys but this one didn't hold her attention very long. She still pulls it out every now and then to play with it, but she could care less about it. Now, my 6 month old enjoys this toy a lot more. She loves when it laughs and will immediately grab for it. As far as quality, I don't really like the fur used on this product. It was falling out and things get matted in it so easy. There is no option to give it a good wash.

2.7/5

October 02, 2018

Wouldn't buy it again

Waste of money it only says a couple things also not wash friendly, thought it would be something my son's would be playing with for awhile but definitely got sick of it after 5 mins of it's annoying laugh

September 21, 2018
    Florida, United States

Too cute

My baby got this is a present. It is the cutest thing. She loves elmo and the tickles make her laugh. Too cute. Would recommend as a gift to the little elmo lovers or for your child

September 18, 2018

Kids love it!!

Let me start by saying, my niece is obsessed with Elmo and when she played with him for the first time she just couldn't stop laughing especially when he shakes and giggles!!

August 14, 2018

Tickle me elmo my son loves this toy. I would buy this again

Tickle me elmo is the sesemistreet red monster. My son loves him. This little red guy shakes and talks when you hugge his belly or push feet. My son has even feel asleep to the vibration. This is a great to get any toddler.