Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews
#22 in Laundry Care

September 27, 2017

Only one I buy and the only one my mom bought was Tide.

Tide is a great product. I enjoy the clean and beautiful smell of the clothes when they are done.Tide is used by my 3 daughters also,we certainly are a Tide family.

September 15, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again.

Tide coldwater liquid detergent is fantastic! It carries a soft beautiful scent and your clothes will come out very clean and the detergent will not strip the colour from your clothes.

August 12, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I love the smell of tide ... Very affordable tjis product dors a awesome job getting clothes clean and it is definitely tough on stains..i really like the tide with downy

Love Tide!

I've always loved Tide! We've been using Tide Coldwater Liquid for about 2 years now and won't be switching anytime soon! Our clothing always smell so amazing and looks like new!

Smells Awesome

I got this product because it was on sale and I needed another detergent. This one was for a good price. The detergent smells good and it cleans well too.

July 19, 2017

Its a win win!

Tide coldwater liquid detergent is my go too laundry detergent. Since I wash my clothes with cold water, I use this product. The smell is fresh and nice, my clothes smells great for a long time, and it doesnt give me allergic reaction when I put my clothes on.

June 22, 2017

Cleans well

Tide cold water detergent is great . I always wash my clothes in cold water anyway to save money and to help clothes not to shrink . So when I was able to get a great deal through price matching , coupons and checkout 51 I was so happy. I only paid $1 dollar a bottle . It's usually approximately $6 dollars .

I filled my cap and poured it in . The liquid smelled great and it looked like any other detergent. I washed my clothes and they came out clean and fresh. It's a good detergent but there are cheaper options available . I would stock up when I can get a good deal .

June 21, 2017

Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent

The Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent can be quite pricey but you save a lot of money in the long run when using cold water to wash your clothing. A little goes a long way with this extremely concentrated laundry detergent! I love the classic tide smell and it removes stains well.

June 20, 2017

Want to save money? Use Tide and cold water

I have tried the store brand cold water wash and never realized how ineffective they were until I tried Tide Coldwater. My clothes that I thought were looking grey started having colour back. Awesome product

June 08, 2017

I love Tide Cold water. It is the only laundry soap I use. I have tried others but Tide is the only soap that got out the nasty stains my young children always seemed to bring home. I usually don't even need to use a stain remover.