Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews
#17 in Laundry Care

2.7/5

January 20, 2018

I like the smell not the product

I live in an apartment building where we only use pods in the washers. When I wash my clothes I find that it doesn’t all desolve.
    It sticks to my clothes and causes then to become stuck together and damaged when places in the drier unknowingly that it was not all rinced away. It’s very unfortunate that my clothes are being ruined

January 09, 2018

Practical on any kindof clothing

No need for different detergents for different kinds of fabrics. A small amount is enough to remove soils. Keep a bottle handy at the cottage and at home because it's affordable.

January 04, 2018

Une senteur qui respire le bonheur!

Tide a toujours ete mon savon favoris. Qualités et senteur sont merveilleusse! Doux et nettoie bien les vetements. J aime aussi leur formats pods. Merci tide

November 21, 2017

save your money

I found it didn't clean the clothes properly. No fresh smell. I don't mind spending money, but I want fresh n clean for the price I pay. I knew it was too good to be true lol

November 12, 2017

Look for on sale/coupon for cheaper prize

My regular cloth cleaning product. Pros: it smells good, it does put the stains away, the liquid is not sticky (I had other product was stinks and sticky). Cons: costly, but when its on sale, its reasonable. I recommend this when stores is on sale.

September 27, 2017

Only one I buy and the only one my mom bought was Tide.

Tide is a great product. I enjoy the clean and beautiful smell of the clothes when they are done.Tide is used by my 3 daughters also,we certainly are a Tide family.

September 15, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again.

Tide coldwater liquid detergent is fantastic! It carries a soft beautiful scent and your clothes will come out very clean and the detergent will not strip the colour from your clothes.

August 12, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I love the smell of tide ... Very affordable tjis product dors a awesome job getting clothes clean and it is definitely tough on stains..i really like the tide with downy

Love Tide!

I've always loved Tide! We've been using Tide Coldwater Liquid for about 2 years now and won't be switching anytime soon! Our clothing always smell so amazing and looks like new!

Smells Awesome

I got this product because it was on sale and I needed another detergent. This one was for a good price. The detergent smells good and it cleans well too.