Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews
#18 in Laundry Care

March 05, 2018

Clean product

We live on a farm and have a small engine business and this product does the job in getting our clothes clean. I always buy this product and would definitely continue to buy it.

March 05, 2018

My cold water favourite detergent

I use cold water to wash my clothes any time I can and found the tide for cold water is amazing. The difference in my laundry from other soaps is easy to see and worth a little extra cost.

February 23, 2018

Tide love

Love this product, you get the same clean for your clothes, and you are helping out the enviroment. By washing in cold, you reduce carbon emissions, So, switch to washing in cold water – it gets clothes just as clean as hot water, while using less energy and money.

February 13, 2018

Best of the Best!!!

Tide will get anything out! We love to work outside and my husband is also a mechanic. Tide is the ONLY detergent that will get the really tough dirt and grease stains out of everything including coveralls and yet still gently and effectively clean our good clothes! If it is hydraulic grease I find pretreating with a paste of Dawn blue dish soap and baking soda then washing with Tide brings it clean every time. I’ve tried other detergents, some would work but I would be washing twice and using more detergent then I do with Tide. The Coldwater Tide is a bonus since we wash most everything in cold. Awesome product. The soft scent is one of very few that does not trigger migraines for me. The febreeze and gain scents are horrible for setting off migraines. I can always tell when I’ve walked past someone that uses those highly scented products.
    I’m sticking with Tide.

February 08, 2018

Perfect for hand washing

I believe in buying quality clothing and then taking excellent care of them to make them last. I find that things with embellishments (fancy buttons, lace, trim etc.) last longer if they are washed by hand even though the tag says it can be washed by machine.
    When I do wash by hand I always use Tide Coldwater because you can use it in cold water obviously, but it rinses out very cleanly without a lot of bother. Your clothes smell fresh and even after 20 washes they look brand new, which they wouldn't if they were washed in the laundry.
    I also use this laundry soap whenever we wash dark colors in the machine as I find darks stay dark when washed in cold water.

January 22, 2018

Coldwater Tide detergent

I only wash our clothes and such in cold water, so this Tide in Coldwater works very well. And you do not need much as it is 2X stronger than others. works great for all clothes. Always stock up when on sale.

January 20, 2018

Awesome product!

I love this product!
    Tide is one of the more expensive brands, but they always have some really good coupons available making it super cheap! Plus, a little bit of the detergent goes a long way and you don't need to use double the amount that's on the instructions like you need to with many other detergents.

I love the smell too - it's so fresh and it stays on your clothes.

Love it !!

2.7/5

January 20, 2018

I like the smell not the product

I live in an apartment building where we only use pods in the washers. When I wash my clothes I find that it doesn’t all desolve.
    It sticks to my clothes and causes then to become stuck together and damaged when places in the drier unknowingly that it was not all rinced away. It’s very unfortunate that my clothes are being ruined

January 09, 2018

Practical on any kindof clothing

No need for different detergents for different kinds of fabrics. A small amount is enough to remove soils. Keep a bottle handy at the cottage and at home because it's affordable.

January 04, 2018

Une senteur qui respire le bonheur!

Tide a toujours ete mon savon favoris. Qualités et senteur sont merveilleusse! Doux et nettoie bien les vetements. J aime aussi leur formats pods. Merci tide