Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews
#21 in Laundry Care

February 13, 2018

Best of the Best!!!

Tide will get anything out! We love to work outside and my husband is also a mechanic. Tide is the ONLY detergent that will get the really tough dirt and grease stains out of everything including coveralls and yet still gently and effectively clean our good clothes! If it is hydraulic grease I find pretreating with a paste of Dawn blue dish soap and baking soda then washing with Tide brings it clean every time. I’ve tried other detergents, some would work but I would be washing twice and using more detergent then I do with Tide. The Coldwater Tide is a bonus since we wash most everything in cold. Awesome product. The soft scent is one of very few that does not trigger migraines for me. The febreeze and gain scents are horrible for setting off migraines. I can always tell when I’ve walked past someone that uses those highly scented products.
    I’m sticking with Tide.

February 08, 2018

Perfect for hand washing

I believe in buying quality clothing and then taking excellent care of them to make them last. I find that things with embellishments (fancy buttons, lace, trim etc.) last longer if they are washed by hand even though the tag says it can be washed by machine.
    When I do wash by hand I always use Tide Coldwater because you can use it in cold water obviously, but it rinses out very cleanly without a lot of bother. Your clothes smell fresh and even after 20 washes they look brand new, which they wouldn't if they were washed in the laundry.
    I also use this laundry soap whenever we wash dark colors in the machine as I find darks stay dark when washed in cold water.

January 22, 2018

Coldwater Tide detergent

I only wash our clothes and such in cold water, so this Tide in Coldwater works very well. And you do not need much as it is 2X stronger than others. works great for all clothes. Always stock up when on sale.

January 20, 2018

Awesome product!

I love this product!
    Tide is one of the more expensive brands, but they always have some really good coupons available making it super cheap! Plus, a little bit of the detergent goes a long way and you don't need to use double the amount that's on the instructions like you need to with many other detergents.

I love the smell too - it's so fresh and it stays on your clothes.

Love it !!

2.7/5

January 20, 2018

I like the smell not the product

I live in an apartment building where we only use pods in the washers. When I wash my clothes I find that it doesn’t all desolve.
    It sticks to my clothes and causes then to become stuck together and damaged when places in the drier unknowingly that it was not all rinced away. It’s very unfortunate that my clothes are being ruined

January 09, 2018

Practical on any kindof clothing

No need for different detergents for different kinds of fabrics. A small amount is enough to remove soils. Keep a bottle handy at the cottage and at home because it's affordable.

November 21, 2017

save your money

I found it didn't clean the clothes properly. No fresh smell. I don't mind spending money, but I want fresh n clean for the price I pay. I knew it was too good to be true lol

November 12, 2017

Look for on sale/coupon for cheaper prize

My regular cloth cleaning product. Pros: it smells good, it does put the stains away, the liquid is not sticky (I had other product was stinks and sticky). Cons: costly, but when its on sale, its reasonable. I recommend this when stores is on sale.

September 27, 2017

Only one I buy and the only one my mom bought was Tide.

Tide is a great product. I enjoy the clean and beautiful smell of the clothes when they are done.Tide is used by my 3 daughters also,we certainly are a Tide family.

September 15, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again.

Tide coldwater liquid detergent is fantastic! It carries a soft beautiful scent and your clothes will come out very clean and the detergent will not strip the colour from your clothes.