Tide Free & Gentle laundry detergent

Tide Free & Gentle laundry detergent Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 297 in Laundry Care

May 26, 2017

Mon conjoint a une peau sensible à tout parfum et irritant. Le Tide HE nature et délicat est parfait car depuis il n'a pas présenté de petits boutons ou rougeurs.

April 26, 2017

We love this detergent. It's gentle enough for baby laundry, but can be used for the whole household. It's also cloth-diaper approved, so that's perfect for our family.

March 29, 2017

i really like this laundry soap. didnt bother my kids sensitive skin. No strong fragrance, and my clothes came out nice and clean. I recommended this to my parents right away!

March 13, 2017

nost of kids have sensitive skin ive tried and tested this products for so many years no rashes or anything and smell so fresh and my husband like it too

February 26, 2017

Once again tide has hit it out of the ball park. This laundry soap is amazing. It leans your clothes and it melts amazing with being overpowering. Cloths come out soft and so clean. It's also very gentle on your skin. The price is just right also.

January 05, 2017

Works very well even with our well water. My husband does not like heavily scented detergents and this one fits the bill. We have had zero issues with the cleanliness or effectiveness when using this detergent.

November 14, 2016

After spending months trying to figure out what what causing a skin rash, switching to Tide free and gentle solved the problem. I now use the detergent and fabric softener.

July 12, 2016

I love the way this laundry detergent cleans my clothes. Both my kids have very sensitive skin and this is one of the best brands I have found to keep their eczema under control!

March 10, 2016

This detergent has a pleasant scent and is good for sensitive skin. I often get hives from cleaners and dyes but so far this one seems to be ok. It is also a competitive price.

February 09, 2016

I have sensitive skin all over and I only use this when it comes to washing clothes. It makes me feel comfortable in the clothes I'm wearing and it's not harshly scented with perfumes and dyes.