Tim Horton Birthday Cake Timbit Reviews
#8 in Fast Food

September 30, 2020

I would buy this all the time.

I honestly didn't think these timbits were gonna be good but they are actually really good. My kids also love them. They are small enough for my 1 year old to eat all by herself. They also aren't as messy as other timbits.

June 18, 2020

Yummy

Love love love this! Whenever I’m ordering timmies I go for these bad boys!! Well priced and delicious why wouldn’t I love it? My entire family could snack on these! They’re amazing!!!

1.2/5

June 10, 2020

Not a fan.

My kids are not a fan. they are way too sugary and sprinkles were so hard thought I would break my teeth. Not worth it better to just get cake mix and and make cake pops at home.

April 30, 2020

yummy!

my family loves these timbits! we ALWAYS buy them if we get timbits! its a for sure favorite in this house! theyre amazing when you want a sweet treat!

April 20, 2020

Tasty treat

I love the taste of Tim's birthday cake timbit.
    It has sprinkles mixed into it, with a subtle taste of vanilla cream like taste.
    Doesn't dry out your mouth.

February 21, 2020

Cereal is out also

This is such a good timbit and now they made the cereal version to and i love it it taste so good highly recommend it. This is a truly canadian icon amaizing.

November 26, 2019

I would love to buy this product a lot number of times

I liked the flavour and the appearance of the timbit! It looks amazing and taste much better!
    I would recommend it for sure! I even got a couple of free birthday cake timbit to try, when i went to tim hortans!

October 24, 2019

Very colorful and delicious

I really love the Tim Horton timbits. They are an excellent price and so great for a treat for the kids. The birthday cake timbit is an excellent way to treat someone on their birthday that you wouldn't normally buy for like a co-worker or friend but such a great way to show them they are special to you.
    - A fan

0.8/5

August 16, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Meh

It was okay not worth the price honestly 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 24, 2019

I would buy these again

Tim Horton's birthday cake Timbits are by far my favorite. I would definitely buy them again. I choose these over any other kind now and my kids love them also.