Tim Horton's 1 Dozen Donuts Assorted Reviews
#612 in Snacks

November 08, 2016

Love Tim Horton`s doughnuts especially the apple fritters and the boston creme doughnuts....mmmmmm! I will buy a doughnut with my coffee especially if there is a new one out....like candycane doughnuts at christmas time!

June 16, 2016

It is definitely not a nutritional snack, but the donuts sure are delicious. I could sit down and eat a whole dozen to myself. And the cost is amazing! I love Tim Horton's!!

March 02, 2016

I purchased a dozen doughnuts as give away's for a class project. Suffice to say they were a big hit! There was something for everyone with the huge variety.

February 12, 2016

I went out at 4:30 this morning to get these fresh from the oven.They have a lovely assortment to choose from and always fresh.When I brought them home everyone pounced to get their favourite. I'm sure you have all had them, BUT if not, please give them a try.