Tim Hortons Apple Cinnamon Tea

Tim Hortons Apple Cinnamon Tea Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 249 in Fast Food

April 04, 2017

Tim Hortons Apple Cinnamon Tea is my favourite tea from Tim Hortons. I love the flavour. It is perfect to sip in the evening. I really like that you can buy it in sachets to make at home.

April 04, 2017

I never knew they had apple cinnamon tea! I literally smells delectable: like apple cider. Since it is tea it isnt as strong of a flavour as cider but add a bit of honey and you are good to go!

December 28, 2016

Love this tasty tea during the fall and winter months. Very flavorful and something to definitely put you in the Christmas spirit!! One tea bag usually get's at least 2 uses in a day!

December 28, 2016

Such a good tea! This tea with a little bit of sweetener tastes just like apple cider to me but is a much healthier option. It is worth the price! Great to warm up on a cold day.

December 28, 2016

Affordable , tasty and highly recommend it to everyone to try at least once! Great to drink at night if you don't drink coffee :) ! I go to Tim Hortons DAILY and this is a great drink to have

May 10, 2016

I think tea is super gross so I am a coffee drinkdr, but when my friend introduced me to Tim Horton's Apple cinnamon tea I was hooked. It's actually was so good. It is one of my favourite drinks to have when I go Tims.

The tea is delicious if you put brown sugar instead of white. It's so sweet and yummy. I would recommend this tea. You can buy it from Tims too!

February 01, 2016

Tim Hortons Apple Cinnamon Tea;

tried it on these recent few chilly days wanted something warmer, and it was nice, warmed me up, a feeling of warmth felt inside m

apple and cinnamon taste was present within the tea.

brewed to a good temperature

taste did not turn bland once tea cooled

i will buy again i liked

June 12, 2015

Timmy's brews a good cup of tea, this one reminds me of apple cider, it's very tasty!

May 07, 2015

This is the only thing I ever order at Tim's and I really like it. It's probably the only apple cinnamon tea I really enjoy and find not to be too spicy - it's really warm and delicious. If you ask them to put a bag of this in their white hot chocolate - it's like apple pie. Beware. It's addicting.

May 07, 2015

A fragrant tea that smells like crisp apples mixed with warm cinnamon. A soothing cup of tea that is relaxing and a great pick me up. Always served piping hot so that the flavor intensifies over time. Perfect!!!