Tim Hortons Canadian Maple Donut Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 240 in Fast Food

July 23, 2016

Anything maple! I'm in! I really like this donut, it's filled with a delicious filling and topped with maple glaze. It's sweet but not killer sweet. Only problem is not all Timmys carries them.

June 01, 2016

Tim Hortons had to represent Canada with a maple flavour donut!!
    The donut says YAY CANADA :)

I enjoy the taste, it actually is not too sweet, very natural tasting, which I hope natural maple is used.

The donut has good texture inside and outside, and sweetness level is great for all to enjoy.

I enjoyed that the syrup did not over power the actual dough taste, I like it was not messy or sticky and easy to eat.

1.5/5

April 12, 2015

I'm not a fan of this donut at all, really I dislike all of their filled donuts. Too sweet and artificial tasting. I much prefer their unfilled donuts. My fave is the sour cream one, now that's a tasty donut!

0.5/5

April 12, 2015

As canadian as its supposed to be I am no fan of this donut. It's definitely not what I am looking for when purchasing a snack. Their other donuts are awesome!

April 01, 2015

This is a decent donut but nothing compares in my opinion to the honey cruller!

March 14, 2015

I'm not usually a doughnut person, but there's something I love about the Canadian maple one. Perhaps it's partially because my Canadian blood is half maple syrup, half Tim Horton's anyways. Yummy!

March 14, 2015

A delicious custard cream donut topped with tasty maple cream icing. Mmm...so good!

March 14, 2015

A delicious sweet tasting donut. A moist donut filled with a custard crème and covered in a luscious maple glaze. Always fresh and available when we drop by. This is a real treat for the whole family to enjoy.