Tim Hortons Chocolate Latte

Ranked #573 out of 652 in Coffee

1.3/5

July 24, 2015

TIM HORTONS CHOCOLATE LATTE;

I do not recommend this chocolate latte from Tim Hortons.

To begin, it is EXTREMELY sweet!!! EXTREMELY.
    No latte taste, PURE chocolate taste (every time I purchased)

Too much chocolate!!!
    There is no caffeine or latte taste at all each time I had consumed this chocolate latte!
    Do not like, too sweet, do not recommend!

Have a regular latte and consume an actual chocolate bar if you want a good tasting latte and chocolate combination.

August 12, 2014

Oh how I miss Timmies "Dream Latte's"
    I used to ask for a chocolate Supreme latte (only difference is chocolate whipped cream...instead of the usual white, which makes it the regular latte)
    Anyways, as I was corrected, (it's not Supreme but Dream) that's when I had asked "whats the difference?" and was told the Only Difference Is The Whipped Cream!!!
    and the Dream latte's are their Speciality Items, so I can't get it whenever I want BUT I can get the regular white whipped cream whenever.
    I think that's dumb, only difference between their speciality lattes and their regular lattes is the colour of the whipped cream!!!?!
    C'mon Tim Hortons, You Guys Have Much More Items To Specialize..!!!!!

April 16, 2014

Tummies new extravagance...it's a real treat, tastes great and doesn't taste processed. I am not sure if it is a limited time, but I sure hope not.