Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

May 27, 2016

These are so perfect on a hot day. They are super rich as I would recommend going with the small, it is still pretty big. I have not tried the new "maple" one but I will when I want a treat!

May 10, 2016

Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino is my happy drink! Especially on a hot day and I'm stuck in traffic for a long time. I would treat myself to an ice cap.
    The taste is so creamy mix with Tim Hortons coffee taste and so refreshing. It is on the sweet side (not for people that don't like such a sweet coffee) It is such a treat.
    It doesn't really give that hit of strong coffee so if you are looking for strong cold coffee, this is probably not the drink for you.
    This is probably one of my favorite summer drinks, I prefer this over the fruity drinks. It makes me happy just thinking about it. :)
    I even get the ice cap when it is cold outside, so maybe not just a summer drink for me.

May 09, 2016

I will admit...i'm not much of a Tim Hortons fan. But I have to say...Ice Capps are amazing. They are even better to enjoy on a nice hot day! Yum Yum!

May 09, 2016

I realy like the chocolate iced cappuncino frm tim hortons. Thnak you for this lovely product. i can not wait to try the maple one. perhaps on a day off. thank you again

April 29, 2016

I like Tim Hortons Iced Cappucino in the summer very refreshing the taste is absolutely delish but the time you get to the middle and bottom it is not as flavourful as the top half of the ice cap.

April 28, 2016

Tim Hortons iced Cappuccino to our family means the beginning of hot weather. It is our favourite treat on a long and hot lazy day. I'm glad we have a Tim's really close that is open 24 hours!

April 20, 2016

On a day like today when the sun is shining and the weather is nice and hot , I love to have a ice cap from Tim Hortons . Its my go to instead of my usual coffee I drink.

April 10, 2016

I love me an Iced Cappuccino from Timmy's. Perfect drink to enjoy during the summer months, my only problem is trying to make it last longer. One sip and the rest is history. Gone on 60 seconds..

April 06, 2016

This is my go-to cold drink at any coffee shop, and Tim Hortons has the best. Great taste and enough to give you chills on a summer day. Cons: when you drink the liquid part and the solid part has yet to melt

March 21, 2016

I love tim hortons iced cappuccino. It's really refreshing to drink on a hot day but I'm guilty of also drinking it on cold days because I cannot resist. The only thing is I dislike how it's gradually getting more expensive. It used to be $2 for a small a while back, then $2.10 and now it's $2.30 so I only drink it here and there, whenever I feel like treating myself.