Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

February 05, 2016

Love a good iced Capp in the summer time. I'm not much of a coffee person but I love these. I would warn though that if you prefer things less sweet, you probably won't like these as they are quite sugary. Not much of a coffee flavour as it is made with a syrup.

February 05, 2016

I like it a lot. Very good taste. Better in the summer but good in the winter too.

January 26, 2016

I drink this all the time during summer time. They are tasty and addictive! I sometimes switch it up by adding chocolate milk instead of cream.

January 26, 2016

On a hot summer day there is nothing more refreshing than an ice cap. Especially if it has a shot of caramel. A nice and creamy drink.

2.8/5

January 25, 2016

I have tried this and it tastes horrible. It tastes like cold coffee which I don't like.

1.0/5

January 24, 2016

Nope! Gross, expensive and made of syrup instead of actual coffee. Many better places to grab an iced coffee.

January 13, 2016

Iced cap are the reason i go to timmys. I love their iced cap it's my favorite. When i was in university i had a ritual that every time i handed in an assignment or wrote a test or exam i would grab an iced cap on my way home. I still grab one whenever i accomplish something. I love to add chocolate milk to mine and i also love the oreo iced cap as well. The only issue i have is that every time i get iced cap it's not the same... sometimes it's too icy or too watery. When it's made good timmys iced cap is the best.

January 13, 2016

Yummy! Every once and awhile I really crave a cold coffee. These are delicious! I find the original a little bit too rich so I ask for it with chocolate milk instead. Still sweet of course just not quite as rich. Tastes! High in calories though, so it's a treat when I do get one.

January 13, 2016

His drink is so delicious. So creamy and just the right amount of sweetness.

January 13, 2016

My all time favorite drink. I buy it often regardless of the weather.