Tim Hortons Iced Coffee Reviews
#7 in Coffee

It's our premium blend coffee, chilled and served over ice. Made sweet and creamy, it's the refreshing way to enjoy your Tim Hortons coffee.

1.0/5

July 08, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Not a fan

The iced coffee was watered down. It tasted more like water then coffee. The price was expensive for watered flavored coffee. I ideally have no problem with any drink but this one did not taste good at all.

July 07, 2020

LOVE IT !

This is my go to summer drink I drink one every day (not sure my scale will be happy about that 🤦🏻‍♀️)! add extra ice and it’s perfect my Tim’s Hortons does it the same every time.

July 07, 2020

decent iced coffee

Good summer drink and a decent price compared to starbucks. Usually I order this drink and it tastes pretty good but every once in a while it falls short. Either they put too much cream in it so its extremely sweet and is almost the color of milk or they don't put enough ice in it and its served warm.

1.7/5

July 03, 2020

A little bit of coffee with all that cream?

Everytime I get an iced coffee at Tim's, I always think that this time it's going to be different. But no! It's almost white with no taste of coffee. Very disappointed!

May 26, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Black iced coffee, rude local service

I absolutely love my black iced coffee, it’s the best way to start my day. The only thing is that the closest timmies to me has many rude employees who can be very disrespectful and have even made posts on Facebook about how they hate the customers. If I can, I go to the second nearest to me where the service is better.

April 28, 2020

Love iced coffee!

Most of the time the iced coffee at Tim Hortons is amazing, but every once in a while you get one that you just know was a very old pot. Luckily the great iced coffee days outweigh the not so great days!

February 27, 2020

Hit or miss

Sometimes you get a really bad ice coffee that you can tell it was not fresh when out into the canister but then you get that one good one that makes you for get about all the bad ones, and now you can do a survey and get one of any size for only one dollar

New Brunswick, Canada

Cool Tim Hortons iced coffee on a hot day

The Tim Horton’s Iced Coffee on a hot day, best drink to cool down. I get mine without the liquid sugar, don’t like sweet drinks. Only problem is my whole family also loves it !

Virginia, United States

Great for the price

Personally, I prefer Starbucks, but I am on a budget, and therefore cannot afford it all the time. While this be the case, Tim Horton's, their ice coffee is a close enough second place. For the price of less than $2, you cannot go wrong when you need a caffeine fix. They make it how you like it. I like extra sweet syrup in mine, and they can accommodate for that, as long as you ask. What more can you ask for I suppose. I'd recommend.

My favorite - but inconstant

The Iced Coffee is my favorite drink at Tim Horton, it is fresh and delicious, and have a great value. The new cup that does not require straw are pretty nice, easy-to-use, but if you wear lipstick you can still fit a straw in it

I took of one start from the taste because of its inconsistency, as the amount of sugar and milk seem to be totally random. Sometime it is sweeter, sometime stronger, sometime there is less milk, sometime the drink is so light you wonder if there is actually coffee in there (it is tho) - I am not really picky, I like it most of the time, but sometime (rarely) it is really TOO sweet