Tim Hortons Steeped Tea Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 655 in Tea

The classic Earl Grey: a delicate, fragrant black tea infused with the distinctive scent of bergamot.

June 24, 2017

Best tea in Canada!

I absolutely love steeped tea from tim hortons. It is the best tea in Canada! I drink it with two shots of cream and it never ceases to amaze me. Try it yourself!

May 20, 2017

I love me some tea. I enjoy a cup of steeped tea daily. I always get it from Tim Hortons as it's always fresh and steeped just right. I might just go and get some now that I am thinking about it!

April 22, 2017

My favorite tea and im so happy they came out with the keurig pods so i can make my tea at home now! It tastes just as good as the actual restaurants tea

April 11, 2017

I enjoy Tim Hortons steeped tea, it tastes great with well balanced flavor, not too strong. i buy this at least a couple times a week because for the price they charge it's will cost about the same to make it at home.

April 11, 2017

Tim Hortons steeped tea is so good. I love the Earl Grey tea . Im not sure its steeped as I watch them take a tea bag and plop it into the cup and pour hot water over it. but to me its great.

April 11, 2017

I am addicted!! Yes by far the best Tea out there..Sorry Timothys but I am in Love with my Timmies, and now that they have come out with the Kcups, I can enjoy it several times a day at home..Has a very satisfying taste and is always just perfect.
    I would go out of my way to purchase.

February 27, 2017

When I'm craving tea, I always make my way to my nearest timmies location. The Steeped tea is amazing and always super hot and fresh. I even bought the box to make it at home for when I'm not on the go! Totally worth trying soon

January 22, 2017

Tim Hortons steeped tea is something I can not live without! The flavour is wonderful and it tastes the same if you need to reheat it. I love the fact that they have it available to make with your coffee machines at home. I drink it daily and have bought some for my friends to try and they are hooked!

January 21, 2017

this is my new addicition. when i cannot get out to TH itself I go to my steeped tea pods! Love how smooth it tastes and how its just the pick me up you need on cold morning or the start or a night shift... or just any time!

2.8/5

January 05, 2017

I love tea, I love tea so much but I feel the employees at my local Tim Horton's just don't stir the tea at all. I don't even know if they steep it. It doesn't have a lot of flavour, but its ok if you have no other options.