Tim Hortons Timbits Reviews
#3 in Fast Food

January 31, 2018

Favourite snack

Absolutely love timbits! We always make sure to pick up a pack of 20 assorted whenever we are around a local timmys. They have many different kinds and my favourite has to be birthday cake, they are always fresh, soft and makes a quick and great snack.

January 30, 2018

Yum!

Although these aren't healthy, they are so yummy! You can't do a road trip without stopping at Tim's first for coffee and timbits.

There's a variety of flavours so you're sure to find at least one you love. My favourites are the honey dip, sour cream glazed and cake batter.

January 25, 2018

Delicious but not nutritious

I love timbits. They are classic snack. But many times they are super dry and wayyy to sweet. They are also priced a little more then they may be worth.

January 23, 2018

For a real treat try this flavour

Although not all Timmies are carrying this flavour, I must admit I would travel to the Timmies that does to get it. The flavour? Salted Caramel! Give it a try, you will get hooked!

1.0/5

January 11, 2018

I don't like Timmies!

I no longer like Tim Horton's! To many issues and some of the employees are disrespectful and aren't sanitary. The timbits have gotten worse and worse through the years! They are squished, dry or soggy, not fresh and I find hairs on the icing / glaze. Its gross!

January 10, 2018

Not always the same

I've had a lot of situations where the Timbits I have bought have excess amount of sugar coating or none at all when they should I find the inconsistency takes away from its value. You should be able to go to each Tim Hortons and expect the same product.

January 05, 2018

My guilty pleasure!

I absolutely adore Timbits! I treat myself to a box full every now and then and am never dissapointed! They are the perfect on the go snack, and are great for sharing! They come is a large variety of flavors and there is always something for everyone. These are a must have on all of our family road trips!

January 05, 2018

Excellent!

I love Tim Hortons Timbits, but I find them expensive. I think they should be a little bigger. However, Timbits taste really good and I love all the flavours. I also think there should be more special flavours like mint for christmas and pumpkin spices for halloween.

December 13, 2017

Enjoy

I love the fact that tim hortons has more then 4 flavor selections for tim bits. I also really like that I never once have gotten a tim bit that did not taste fresh.

October 12, 2017

A good donut snack!

I like getting Tim Hortons Timbits once in a while they are good at night as a snack. I like how Tim Hortons has a different variety of Timbits to choose from. My favorite ones are the chocolate and the birthday cake one. I like how you can get the Timbits in different sizes of boxes with different amounts in them.