Tom's of Maine Natural Unscented Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #457 out of 510 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 02, 2017

Tom's of Maine Natural Deodorant is not for people who sweat a lot. Not effective at all, leaves your armpits feeling stinky and sweaty. Would recommend to for person who doesn't sweat at lot.

January 22, 2017

I I have been switching my deodorant to non-aluminium ones recently. I honestly just stumbled upon this when I was grocery shopping and decided to give it a go. My initial thoughts are I like this deodorant, because it smells good and is effective. It is the winter, so I am not sure how it will hold up in the summer, heat. Although, my summer's are fairly cool.

I also noticed it does leave a slight white cast. It left a white cast on one armpit and not the other. I will have to continue using it and see how it goes.

What I love, is how smooth it is. It feels like butter on the skin.

October 17, 2016

My quest to find an effective natural deodorant has finally ended! This deodorant keeps me feeling fresh all day long without the chemicals and aluminum found in the usual drugstore brands.

February 22, 2016

I had been looking for an aluminum-free deodorant for a while, and was excited to find this product. However, it is NOT unscented. It has a weird smell to it, hard to describe, but definitely not soft or pleasant. The smell stuck to my clothes even after washing them a couple of times. In terms of it working as a deodorant, it's hit and miss. Sometimes it works (though I'm stuck with its own smell) and sometimes it doesn't.

February 08, 2016

I'm pregnant and wanted to switch the kind of deodorant I was using. I had heard about Tom's of Maine and finally located it at my local Wal Mart store. I picked it up for double the price of your average regular deodorant so I was hoping this would be good. Let me tell you this stuff works wonderfully. It even works better than your average Lady Speed Stick. What an added bonus that it is Cruelty Free! I love this product and may continue to use it after delivery!!!

Great deodorant and worth the extra few bucks!

July 05, 2015

This is a good natural deodorant, it works well enough, and if you are sensitive to scents and additives it is great. Oddly enough I don't like the smell of it.

September 05, 2014

I decided to become more organic in my personal grooming habits. When I read about Tom's of Maine natural deodorant, I decided to buy it at a local Shopper's Drug Mart.

My first impression of this product was positive; I liked the user friendly package as it listed the ingredients clearly.

Unfortunately, after using the product for less than a week, I had to immediately stop usage.

I guess using natural deodorant is just that: natural self care. Tom's of Maine did nothing to conceal my BO; I literally smelled like I had not showered in days!

I was really willing to give this a chance even though this product wouldn't agree with me.

Maybe I will give another natural product in this line a chance in the future but as for now, I will continue using my regular brand.

0.5/5

November 20, 2012

The Tom’s of Maine deodorant line doesn't last and is not effective at controlling odours at all. The price point is unreasonable for such a poor product. I don’t normally write negative reviews, but I need to let you ladies know that if you’re on the natural deodorant hunt, this is probably not one you would want to consider. This product leaves you feeling (and smelling) as if you skipped the shower for the past week. Unfortunately it was a waste of money, labour and product. Luckily, Tom’s has great customer service and refunded my purchase.

November 19, 2012

Tom's of Maine Natural Unscented Deodarant worked well for me. It stops the overwhelming workout smell. It covers the odour well. the Tom's of Maine website lists all the ingredients in the product which makes me feel good. I like knowing what is in products I use on my skin. How many products can you say that about? do you know what is in your perfume? I will always choose natural over chemicals!

March 22, 2009

i was looking for a more natural product, so i tried this ( i had heard of tom's of maine but never used it before). i was impressed-there is a slight lemony scent, the product goes on clear and leaves NO marks on your clothes, and lasts most of the day, plus it doesn't irritate your skin