Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

February 28, 2021

Amazing for people that Love Strong Scents

I received a small sample thank you! It fits perfect in a purse. I tried it a few times, feels like coconut oil hardened. Not very smooth but it feels natural. It has a very strong scent of Rose & Lavender, no scent of Vanilla whatsoever.
    I love the look of it. Need to be more rounded off and smaller to slide under the armpit better and more smoothly. Not for sensitive skin as it has fragrance, shea butter and Jajoba butters which can cause itchy skin.

2.3/5

February 23, 2021
    Southwark, United Kingdom

not great

I would not recommend this deodorant as it's difficult to use (you need to warm it up for a few minutes before it's able to spread) - which is not ideal for those mornings when you're in a rush! Also, the texture is almost gritty and leaves clumps of product under your arms. Not great. The smell is pleasant enough though

February 21, 2021

Best deodorant

I have extremely sensitive skin and get a rash from certain deodorants so I usually opt for a natural one, this is one by far my favourite ive ever tried! And their scents are sooo good 😍

February 09, 2021

Lovely smell, eco-friendly

I'be been looking for a great eco-friendly and natural deodorant for the longest time and I absolutely love this one! The scent isn't overpowering and has very subtle rose notes.

It works at least

It is kind of expensive unless you get it at Winners. It is nice to have options when it comes to deodorant, but the rose scent is a little strong with this one. It does work though and is good for sensitive underarms.

February 08, 2021

Best deodorant I’ve ever tried!

I revived this sample through Chick Advisor and I’m in Love! I’ve never in my life found a deodorant that actually keeps my BO under control all day! I was super shocked that this worked so well for being a natural product when I’ve tried many clinal products that haven’t worked for me. I loved the scent too! The only thing a little different is the texture it is a bit thick and gritty, but if you let it warm up to your body temperature it applies well and leave no residue! I do think their is another formula from the brand that may be a different texture so I may try that next! Thanks so much for helping me find this product!

Good!

Great product! Smells great and works well for regular wear but not the greatest if you need good sweat protection when working out or a long day of work it needs to be reapplied which is not ideal.

February 05, 2021

For a natural deodorant this is great!

Natural deodorant has the stigma of not being a good and lasting product... but I was quite happily surprised with this product!! If I apply once in the morning and once half way through the day it works perfect. The scent is good and not over powering!

February 01, 2021

My fav!

will be using it from here on out! I have a hard time finding a more natural deo that I like, but this one is fantastic! kept me smelling good all day!

January 26, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

nice natural deodorant

i was happy to be able to try this new product. I really liked the light scent. I had not used a deodorant stick for quite some time, so it took a little getting used to. Loved that is was cruelty free!!