Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

April 18, 2021

I'm in love

I received this product as a sample and the first thing I did after trying it was to purchase the full size so I could keep the sample in my purse for some on-the-go deodorizing. The smell is so fresh and clean and not overly fragrant. I don't feel that I need to reapply it too often and the smell usually lasts all day. The only downside is that it's a little bit textured and can leave behind some grittiness.

April 15, 2021

Liked the smell

I really loved the smell of the free vanilla rose schmidt deodorant I received from chickadvisor. However, I didn’t like the feel when I first tried it, because of its coarseness

March 31, 2021

Amazing Product!

I absolutely fell in love with this deodorant. I was mailed a sample of the Rose and Vanilla scent. I have been a die hard loyal customer to Native Deodorant for the past couple years. Never would I of imagined finding a deodorant that I loved more... However, I found just that in Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant and am so thankful I did! Not only is this the most effective deodorant I’ve ever used; it truly does last for 24hrs and is aluminum free. The scent is also amazing! I will definitely recommend to others and will repurchase in the future!

March 29, 2021
    Rhode Island, United States

Amazing!

I absolutely love the smell is amazing. The scent is rose and vanilla. So soothing. The deodorant is super soft and creamy when applied to your armpits. The smell is long lasting all day. I didn't get any odor at all. I love that it is a natural deodorant. They have a variety of different scents to choose from. I love the packaging so pretty. I will definitely buy again.

March 25, 2021

It Works!

I received a sample of this deodorant and loved it so much I just bought one. It’s not cheap at $8 a stick but most natural deodorants are more expensive than the aluminum deodorants. I bought a different natural one and it did nothing but mix with my stink with their fragrance. This one smells fantastic and is subtle but it actually stops me from smelling bad for an entire day. Because it’s not an antiperspirant I still sweat but it is odourless. The only thing to note is it isn’t a smooth glide on. You have to warm it against your armpit and dab it on to avoid leaving a streak of granules on your skin. Aside from that, great natural deodorant!

March 19, 2021

Pits never smelled so good!

I'm a little bit picky about my deodorants but I was eager to try this out. I really enjoyed the scent, it wasn't overwhelming and it lasted all day long. No stains and the ingredients used were healthier options than most other brands.

2.8/5

March 17, 2021

Shmidts deodorant

They seam to have the right idea . The right scent and great advertising but.... I did not feel it did the job in sweaty situations so unfortunately I give it a thumbs down . I was hoping it worked better because of the products and it being a safer alternative . And the smell is amazingly awesome . As I said it didn't keep up to the pits staying dry and let's say .. I don't think I was smelling like roses . Lol .

March 14, 2021

Schmidt's Rose Vanila Natural Deodorant

I simply love the sweetness and flowery smell of this natural deodorant. It gives me a so refreshing feeling even at the end of the day, It leaves no residue on the shirt at all so it is confidently comfortable to use this Schmidt's Deodorant.

March 11, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Lovely smell and effective all day

I bought this deodorant first on the recommendation of my younger sister. She has used several different Schmidt’s deodorants and she loves the fact that it’s all natural and aluminum free. You don’t necessarily have to like the rose line. All of their other deodorants smell nice also.

February 28, 2021

Amazing for people that Love Strong Scents

I received a small sample thank you! It fits perfect in a purse. I tried it a few times, feels like coconut oil hardened. Not very smooth but it feels natural. It has a very strong scent of Rose & Lavender, no scent of Vanilla whatsoever.
    I love the look of it. Need to be more rounded off and smaller to slide under the armpit better and more smoothly. Not for sensitive skin as it has fragrance, shea butter and Jajoba butters which can cause itchy skin.