Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

December 01, 2020

Smell so good

The combination of the Rose and vanilla smells so good. My daughter has a sensitive skin she is happy using Schmidt Natural Deodorant....
    I would recommed you to try it...

December 01, 2020

Loved it

i have a strong penchant to try the new deodorants... I LOVED it because firstly, it has two of my favorite ingredients- Vanilla & Rose... It actually smells the same. Secondly, it has delivered what it promises. It is as refreshing as it sounds. Not to forget, the texture is super smooth.
    I have no reason to not to use it regularly. After all its vanilla and rose!!!🌸🌸🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌸🌸

Buy it? YES!!!!!

Not bad

Le déodorant sent beaucoup la rose. Pour les amateurs de cette senteur c’est parfait pour vous! Ce n’est pas une senteur désagréable.
    Par contre il est difficile à appliquer et tombe en grains aux premières applications

1.8/5

A whole lot of Rosey!

Wow! A whole lot of Rosey is what you get with this deodorant. The auroma is so strong, it reminded me of Rose perfume from days gone by.
    The texture of the product was very gritty and scratched my skin even when following the instructions to hold it to the skin and let it warm before applying.
    I don’t know if the product actually worked or if the strong Rose smell just masks body order.
    If you like roses, you might like this. For me it’s two thumbs down.

1.7/5

November 30, 2020

The worst deodorant I've ever used

Basically what the headline says. This is honestly the worst deodorant I've ever used. It smells exactly like turkish delight, which is a good thing to me! It smells so good. The scent lasts for a decent amount of time. What I dislike most about it is the texture. It's incredibly rough. It feels like it's exfoliating my underarm. And when you swipe it, it begins to crumble apart. It is not creamy and leaves big chunks on you. I would never purchase this again as every other type of anti persperant/deodorant is way better than this. Not worth the money at all!

2.7/5

Too grainy

I found this product was too grainy while putting it on. The rose scent is strong and I would rather have more vanilla. It's too bad that this product is wet I'd rather have it smooth going on my skin. Found it to ruff.

Awesome

I really liked the fragrance of the rose. It’s neither too strong nor too mild. But to the right. Also it’s gentle on the skin. I will definitely buy once I finish my sample.

3.2/5

November 30, 2020

Looking for a natural ingredients deodrant?

The texture of the deodrant is different from that of other brands that I have tried. It is almost melting upon touching the skin. Since it's texture is soft it might rub off on the cap of the bottle. It is not sticky. The smell can come off as a bit stronger in the beginning but it fades off eventually. It uses natural ingredients so if you are sensitive to certain ingredients this might be the deodrant for you.

Meadow of roses

I received this #freeproduct of Schmidt's rose+vanilla natural deodorant to test from Chick adviser. The first thing I noticed was the aromatic scent of the roses as it filled me with a sense of comfort. The texture feels a bit like sandpaper at first but as the deodorant warms up it actually feels pretty good on you underarms. I would highly recommend this product to everyone who wants a natural deodorant with out aluminum.

Smell amazing

The product smell amazing, great that they use organic ingredients and not sticky or greasy once you apply it. Would recommend to anybody. Good size packaging!