Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Kels17 370
    September 06, 2021

Smell the roses

I bought two of these recently as I was looking to try an aluminum free deodorant. I found it expensive for a deodorant but comparable pricing to other natural deodorants. The smell is perfect as it’s not too strong. I did hear that it can stain your shirts but I haven’t noticed yet as it’s still summer. I would buy again and try another scent for fun!

June 18, 2021

Smells and works great!

I tried the Schmidt's Rose & Vanilla natural deodorant and my initial reaction to it was good. The smell was not overpowering and the texture was nice. Worked well for keeping me feeling dry and fresh for most of the day. I like that it has no artificial salts or fragrances. As much as I did enjoy this product I don't think I will be changing over from my current product for this one.

1.0/5

June 17, 2021

Nice concept, bad outcome

I loved the rose smell! It was perfect for Springtime. However, I found this did nothing for odour or protection from sweat. I felt like I wasn't wearing anything. I got so self conscious, so I would have to bring another deodorant with me to freshen up. I also hated the consistency. The product would ball up under my arms, didn't absorb. It would get all over the stick after every use, so the stick got all messy. I also found it left stains on my clothing. Overall, very disappointed and would not purchase, nor recommend.
    I received this product for free from Chick Advisor, for my honest review.

Great Product

Loved how well this product worked, much better than my regular brand. Scent was great, but a little to strong for my liking. Looking forward to trying the other scents from this brand

Great scent, works well

I got to try the Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant free from @Chickadvisor. The scent is fantastic, it isn't too strong but is quite feminine which I personally like. I find it does provide protection throughout the whole day, including these really hot days we've been having. The only thing I do not like about it is I find it to be fairly soft so the deodorant seems to get all over the container and I need to wipe it down. My skin is fairly sensitive and I have not had any issues with this.

Best Natural Deodorant

I really liked this product. The smell was nice and not too overpowering. It kept me fro sweating all day and the scent lasted all day too. The only downfall to this is that it goes on VERY thick. Almost like a paste. If I kept it in the fridge it went on like normaly deodorant though

June 13, 2021

Smells Amazing!

Loved the scent of this product. It’s probably one of the better smelling deodorants I’ve ever used. I used this product for just over a week consistently, but stopped because I realized that a deodorant alone is not enough for me. I will admit, I went back to using my regular antiperspirant in order to help control the sweat! I will use this brand in the future for my teenage daughter as I love the fact that it doesn’t contain any of the yucky stuff!

June 11, 2021

Nicely scented natural deodorant!

I really liked Schmidt's Rose and Vanilla natural deodorant. It has a really light scent suitable for those who are sensitive to smell. It kept me smelling good for the whole day and I would definitely recommend this product to others.

June 09, 2021

Smells amazing, doesn't feel amazing.

I received this product for free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I have tried Schmidt's deodorant before and loved it, however this one was the exception. This formula smells amazing, and keeps me BO free all day, but makes my armpits red and itchy due to the baking soda content. The Schmidt's deodorants I have use previously were the sensitive skin formulas, and they work perfectly for me! In the future I'll stick with them. Thank you ChickAdvisor and Schmidt's!

June 08, 2021

Good deodorant

I got this product for free from chick advisor to review. I like the smell of the product, it smells like natural roses but I can't really smell the vanilla. It feels greety on the skin (I guess because it has sodium bicarbonate). It gets messy after each application and I find myself cleaning it each time I use it. In general is a good deodorant, just messy