Schmidt's Rose + Black Pepper Natural Deodorant Reviews

An elevated take on our Sensitive Skin formula — free of baking soda and packed with hemp seed oil. Fragrant florals mixed with a flash of cracked peppercorn make for an edgy kind of rosy sweetness. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Lavender + Sage, Sage + Vetiver, and Here + Now

October 19, 2020

I really like this brand.

I have been using this brand for several months and wanted to try the Rose & black pepper and when I received my package I was thrilled to try it and I have to say the scent is soft and it works amazing, I used to sweat like crazy and this is the only one so far to keep the sweat at bay and last the whole day, I am definitely a fan and will continue to buy this brand. Thank you for letting me try it out

September 25, 2020

Natural

The scent is amazing! Love that this is a natural deodorant. I am currently nursing an infant and taking some Lactation supplements- which can affect how you smell, only to yourself though. This deo helps with that.
    Minus 1 star because it stains on darker clothing.
    Overall, would buy again and highly recommended.

September 24, 2020

I am so obsessed !

I like this product so much ! The smell is nice and texture is smooth ! Both of them Working good on my skin ! Safe the fresh smell for a long day! Makes a bit marks on my clothes . My skin is sensitive, but this product is not irritating my skin . I really recommended!

September 20, 2020

Will definitely be buying more

I was a bit hesitant to try this product as all the other natural deodorants I've tried in the past have disappointed. But this deodorant actually works! I only had to apply it once in the morning and that was it! Loved it and definitely would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something more natural.

September 17, 2020

Fully on board with this product, it works!!!

I've had a hard time with finding a natural deodorant for a long time. I have a severe allergic reaction to every other deodorants. I had developed such a bad infection from the last deodorant I used that for a year my Dermatologist told me nothing but cleaning with water and applying a prescribed lotion. Well the first time I finally was able to use a deodorant, my infection happened all over again. So with two weeks to let it heal, as I caught it sooner. This is the first deodorant since trying that works! And I have had no irritation or occurrence of my infection. This is the only natural deodorant I've tried that actually works that I can pick up at the store. I thought the combo with pepper would be weird but it smells amazing. I have now switched to SCHMIDTS!

September 12, 2020

Fantastic Reliable Natural Deodrant!

I LOVE this deodorant it’s natural, smells great and is great quality!
    I was amazed that the smells was so good as some natural deodorants aren’t as nice smelling! It worked great and I didn’t get any stains on my clothes from the deodorant. Definitely recommend this product and was so glad I was able to try it!

September 11, 2020

It works !!!!

I received this deodorant from clickadviser. I work a fast pace job with alot of sweating and after 9 hours I still smell good. This is some of the best deodorant I have used. Love it.
    #gotitfree from clickadviser.

September 10, 2020

Natural and Powerful!

I really love this deodorant! It goes on smoothly and feels creamy, doesn't have much of a white colour so it doesn't show on my clothes and never has me feeling wet. I don't love the smell because the pepper is a bit strong but it never bothers me throughout the day so I'm fine with it. It really keeps me dry all day and I love putting it on in the morning!

September 08, 2020

Best Product ever!

This product smells great and natural. The fresh smell stay for more than 12hrs. Enjoyed using this product. Would definitely buy this product again. Thanks Chick Advisor for the samples!

September 08, 2020

Pricy, but works great!

This deodorant smells really nice. I’m not usually a fan of rose, but the pepper seems to balance it out quite nicely. Lasts very long and out performs other natural deodorants.