Green Beaver NaturaDri™ Antiperspirant, Fresh Verve Reviews

Green Beaver’s proprietary aluminum-free, 100% natural NaturaDri™ technology has been clinically proven to provide effective wetness protection, 24-hour odour protection, skin-soothing, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. When applied onto the skin, NaturaDri™ forms a natural barrier with jojoba and mimosa flower wax esters in combination with other plant extracts to help keep you dry, naturally. The formula is infused with natural skin conditioning plant ingredients to help soothe skin, even after hair removal.

L’antisudorifique nouvelle génération 100% naturel et sans aluminium de Green Beaver utilise une technologie propriétaire appelée NaturaDri™. Cliniquement prouvée comme offrant une protection efficace contre l’humidité lorsqu'appliquée sur la peau, NaturaDri™ forme une barrière naturelle avec des esters de cire de fleurs de jojoba et de mimosa associés à d'autres extraits de plantes pour vous aider à vous maintenir au sec. D’autres tests cliniques ont prouvé que l'antisudorifique offre une protection contre les odeurs de 24 heures, étaint apaisant pour la peau, non irritant et hypoallergénique. La formule est infusée d'ingrédients végétaux naturels revitalisants pour aider à apaiser la peau, même après l'épilation.

Works and it’s natural!

I was very surprised about this antiperspirant and how great it works for it being 100% natural! I’ve tried many natural antiperspirants before and I really loved this one. It actually works pretty well. Not as great as non-natural antiperspirant but I don’t think any of them can be. But this is actually a great natural alternative because it works well and smells good too. I find that I have to re-apply it after 6 hours especially if I’ve been really active that day.

New Brunswick, Canada

Smells so good

I would probably buy this if given the chance I have always a hard time finding a antiperspirant that was strong enough to work on me and smells so good. It works good for me. Thank you so much 😊

Une bonne alternative

J'ai essayé gratuitement l'antisudorifique de green Beaver grâce a chickAdvisor.

J'ai chercher beaucoup d'alternative au antisudorifique commercial et celui la est très bon . Il ne laisse pas de marque et me permet de faire de l'exercice durant toute la journée en n'ayant pas peur se sentir la transpiration.

Give it a Try!

I am always hesitant about trying natural deodorants but this product worked well. It went on smooth and has a light fresh scent. I did not have any BO and didn't have a need to reapply throughout the day. This is my new go to product, not only does it work but its a healthy alternative to the big brand deodorants/antiperspirants.

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisor

It works!

I was hesitant with this because most natural deodorant don’t work. This was surprising! It kept me dry, yes dry, during a heat wave and I had no issues with BO either! I was impressed for sure! My only complaint is that it can get on clothes. I put on a black shirt right after the deodorant and I had white marks all over it. It’s not a deal breaker for me, I have been putting it on the night before or I’m just careful when getting dress. Once you know, it’s not a problem. Overall I’m very happy with this! It’s worked better for me than big brand deodorant!

Belle découverte

Merci chickadvisor pour la belle découverte. J’ai testé l’anti sudorifique dans une canicule et il fait amplement l’affaire. Il sent bon en plus de préserver au sec. Ne semble pas salir les vêtements noirs. Beau produit.

Very good

I love that the antiperspirant smells so light and fresh. This is my first time using a natural antiperspirant and I loved it. It makes my less sweaty during these hot days that we are currently in. Will definitely buy it again.

New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I am absolutely in love with this product! I have been looking for an aluminum free antiperspirant and I honestly thought it wasn’t a thing. So I am so happy to try this for free in the eco box. This product keeps me feeling dry and fresh all day! The smell was subtle, which is how I like it. I will definitely be purchasing this for myself and will be getting my husband to switch over as well since he’s big on antiperspirants and I have been trying to get him away from the aluminum products as well.

I am a believer!

Wow! I am so impressed with Green Beaver Naturadri Antiperspirant! I am a heavy sweater so I usually use an antiperspirant with high aluminum levels. I have always worried about the aluminum, especially when TTC and in pregnancy. I hadn't tried natural antiperspirants before because I couldn't believe they would work like I needed. I am pleased to say Green Beaver worked just as well as my old antiperspirant. It kept me dry most of the time and I smell great. I have noticed less itching and bumps in my underarms as well so thats a bonus! The cost is about twice my usual product, but for something safer, I'm willing to pay. Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this free. I will definitely buy again.

Aucune tache

C’est anti sudorifique fonctionne bien il ne laisse aucune trace Blanche Sous les aisselles la senteur était agréable sans être trop présente il résiste toute la journée