Green Beaver NaturaDri™ Antiperspirant, Fresh Verve Reviews

Green Beaver’s proprietary aluminum-free, 100% natural NaturaDri™ technology has been clinically proven to provide effective wetness protection, 24-hour odour protection, skin-soothing, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. When applied onto the skin, NaturaDri™ forms a natural barrier with jojoba and mimosa flower wax esters in combination with other plant extracts to help keep you dry, naturally. The formula is infused with natural skin conditioning plant ingredients to help soothe skin, even after hair removal.

L’antisudorifique nouvelle génération 100% naturel et sans aluminium de Green Beaver utilise une technologie propriétaire appelée NaturaDri™. Cliniquement prouvée comme offrant une protection efficace contre l’humidité lorsqu'appliquée sur la peau, NaturaDri™ forme une barrière naturelle avec des esters de cire de fleurs de jojoba et de mimosa associés à d'autres extraits de plantes pour vous aider à vous maintenir au sec. D’autres tests cliniques ont prouvé que l'antisudorifique offre une protection contre les odeurs de 24 heures, étaint apaisant pour la peau, non irritant et hypoallergénique. La formule est infusée d'ingrédients végétaux naturels revitalisants pour aider à apaiser la peau, même après l'épilation.

July 08, 2020

BEST NATURAL DEODORANT EVER

I have tried tons of natural deodorants and was always disappointed when it came to preventing body odour. Not only does this work very effectively, it feels GREAT on my skin!

July 03, 2020

Great alternative

This is a good aluminum free antiperspirant for those who are very conscious of the ingredients that goes on your body. It still does its job like other antiperspirants and comes in a good size. I wish it would come with a travel size for on the go purposes.

July 02, 2020

Awesome

Love this natural deodorant! Its effective and doesnt stain shirts. It is so nice to use a natural one because your skin wont absorb harmful chemicals or aluminium like the normal deodorants.

2.3/5

July 02, 2020

Its alright

I found that I didnt lile how soft the stick was. Everytime I went to put the lid on it got all over the place. It didnt feel like it dried at all either. I loved the smell thou it was nice.

June 30, 2020

keeps me fresh!

This deodarant works great and really has a nice natural scent and keeps me fresh all day! It works really well and helps that it is natural and will not harm my skin or use bad chemicals.

June 29, 2020
    California, United States

Not a fan of this

I didn’t feel like this deodorant did much for me, I felt like I was still sweating at the end of the day and it didn’t offer any type of sweat protection. Would not recommend this protection.

June 28, 2020

I would buy this product again

I like the subtle scent from the deodorant. The only thing though, is that whenever I shower I find it hard to wash off the deodorant. It feels like a layer of silicone in my pit. Other than that, overall I like the product and would recommend it for sure.

June 28, 2020

Great Natural Antiperspirant

I loved the most about This Green Beaver Antiperspirant is that is it aluminum free, that is usually the key factor when I look for an antiperspirant. This antiperspirant kept my armpits fresh and dry and smelling good. It also nourished my armpits. It is very hard to find a natural antiperspirant that works, but this one worked and kept me smelling very nice! I've tried other products from the Green Beaver brand and have also been impressed! #freeproduct

2.7/5

June 26, 2020

Didn’t work for me

I love the idea of aluminum free antiperspirants but this one just didn’t work for me. To be fair most natural antiperspirants I’ve tried haven’t worked as well as the traditional ones for me. I found that I needed to reapply often and it felt a little chalky after awhile. I would still recommend it for someone looking to try a natural antiperspirant. I’ve learned that everyone’s ph reacts differently to deodorants & Antiperspirants so it’s worth trying.

2.7/5

June 26, 2020

Natural deodorant

I love trying natural products so i was excited when i received the GREEN BEAVER NATURADRI™ ANTIPERSPIRANT. It has a nice scent however i found the effect didnt worktoo long for me.