Tom’s of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toohpaste Soothing Mint Reviews
#83 in Oral Care

Good - 0

March 26, 2020

FIVE STARS!

I’ve tried a few of Tom’s toothpaste and have loved them all! I love the minty flavours and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean! And I love that it’s made from clean ingredients 🙌🏻

February 03, 2018

Better for your body, better for the environment!

This gentle mint flavoured toothpaste is free of artificial colours, flavours, fragrances, sweeteners, animal products, additives and preservatives. Tom’s products are healthy not just for the body but for the environment: all their ingredients come from recyclable and/or renewable natural plant-based resources. And they’re not tested on animals. Many of their toothpastes are fluoride-free but I like this one because I’m prone to cavities. It has a bit of an ultra fine sandy texture that’s mildly abrasive so it really cleans your teeth but it lathers very well and isn’t chalky so it’s not bothersome at all. It tastes great - all of their toothpastes do - and what led me to Tom’s was I have an extremely sensitive mouth, virtually all toothpastes make my mouth feel like it’s on fire. But Tom’s doesn’t bother me at all. Finally no more kids toothpaste (though they do make it), I can finally enjoy mint! I have sensitive teeth as well, I’ve used Sensodyne in the past and this proved to be just as effective. It’s great tasting and leaves my mouth feeling fresh, yet it’s mild enough that I could drink something immediately afterwards and it wouldn’t taste bad. I haven’t one negative thing to say about this product. It is marginally more expensive than regular toothpaste but well worth it, especially considering all the benefits it carries!