Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 07, 2021

Lashes for days

This is my favourite mascara on the market. I have tried so many different kinds but nothing seems to work as well as this. Easily coats lashes for length and curl without looking chunky and clumping.

December 07, 2020
    New York, United States

OMG HOLY GRAIL MASCARA!!!!

This mascara literally makes even the most sparse lashes INSANELY thick and voluminous. I'm OBSESSED!!!! This hour glass shaped wand is a MAGIC WAND!! it's sexy, it's cool, it's effective- it's (almost) BETTER THAN SEX!!!!

December 04, 2020

The title does not lie!

I am obsessed with this magical pink tube! The packaging is gorg. ( Even more so for the waterproof) my lashes look amazing I’ve had people ask if they are my natural or faux. A friend got me hooked on this product and I am never looking back!💋

November 30, 2020

Totally worth it

I have nothing negative to say about this product. It is my holy grail. If I don’t feel like wearing fake eyelashes, this would be my go to mascara. It definitely gives me the voluminous lengthy lashes every girl wants. I would always get compliments whenever I use it! Also can we talk about the name of the mascara haha pretty clever.

November 30, 2020

Good volume

Great volume but can be messy because the spoolie is quite large. Good for lengthening as well, just watch out for the smudging because so much product is used each time

November 22, 2020

I like it

It's a tad big over priced!
    It's really good tho, long-lasting, applies pretty nice.
    It is a little thick which causes my lashes to stick so I need to go over it with another brush

November 18, 2020

Best Mascara!

I recently tried this mascara after hearing how great it was from a friend, and was not disappointed! This mascara makes your lashes look great. The volume it creates is incredible! I recommend this to others and plan on purchasing again!

November 16, 2020

Might not be better than, but pretty dang close

I love this mascara. It is my go to, I first stumbled upon it as a sampler in a subscription box, and I haven't turned back. It makes my lashes look gorgeous; adding both length and volume. If you get the non waterproof version, it is not too heavy, whereas I found the waterproof one to weigh down my lashes. I used this as n every day mascara and just added coats when I wanted more drama.

November 12, 2020

My First Mascara (All Time Fav)

I first bought this product back in 2013 and have finished multiple of these ever since. As an Asian, my eyelashes aren't very volumized and often very stubborn. This is one mascara that actually helps bring my lashes up without clumping it or making it look too heavy. The brush bristle is designed in an hour glass shape and applies to product very well.

November 05, 2020

Best mascara

Ok I've been wearing makeup since I was 14. I'm now 32 and I can honestly tell you I've never loved a mascara more. Its my holy grail product. I recommend it to anyone who listens. I love how it goes on, to how long it lasts and zero runs or flakes. Everything about this mascara is amazing.