Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

January 23, 2018

Monsieur big go the rescue

Now usually Lancôme mass seas do tend to dry rather quickly. This one though was quite impressive as it gave me the perfect ratio of volume to length without clumping. and even though it's not waterproof, monsieur Big did not let me down all day.

January 12, 2018

This is my favourite mascara.

This mascara is a deep black, framing my eyes beautifully. One coat is enough but I like a thicker look so I apply 3 coats, letting it dry in between each layer. The only downside is that it takes awhile to dry and if on your skin you need eye makeup remover to take it off. Just don't sneeze until it's dry!

January 07, 2018

Fluttering lashes

This mascara made my long eyelashes flutter. There is little to no flaking and smudging was none. This is. A great mascara to do 2 layers with if you want more drama. It takes a little effort to get it off, however it's worth cost and the effectiveness.

3.2/5

December 16, 2017

Formula is really wet

I prefer mascaras that don't need to "age" to be usable. I find that with the wetter formulas, they work perfectly fine after sitting around for a month or so. This mascara DOES work great with my Dior Primer but it is so wet and there is almost no way to wipe it off without wasting. I just prefer products that are great right off the back, like Too Faced Better than Sex. Again, I do think this review will change once I've let it dry out a bit but based off my feelings right now, I wouldn't recommend

December 09, 2017

New favourite

I used to live by better than sex but I have converted to this mascara. Gives you the length and volume without clumps or fallout. I was scared to try something new but I am so impressed now.

October 26, 2017

fake eyelash look

I bought Lancome monsieur big mascara and it's been my go to mascara ever since. Makes my eyelashes stand out, gives them volume and makes my eyelashes look like I have fake lashes on! Doesnt clump or feel heavy on the eyes.It's the best mascara I've used so far and I definitely recommend it.

October 23, 2017

awesome mascara!

i received this mascara as a gift and i love it! it really does its job. makes my eyelashes big and voluminous! i was asked if i was wearing fake lashes while using this mascara! best product ever!!

2.0/5

September 28, 2017

Disappointed

I LOVE Lancôme mascara but this one was a total flop for me. It was so clumpy, didn't go on smooth and stuck my lashes together. I was so disappointed with my purchase. I sure wish I would have received a sample first. Save your money chicks!

September 27, 2017

Pretty good

this mascara gives craazzyy volume to your lashes but you have to be careful while applying because it picks up a lot of product and it sometimes gave me clumpy spider lashes. But i would recommend it for a dramatic look

September 26, 2017

J'adore !

Bonjour, après avoir tester ce produit , je le recommande à toutes,
    il donne l'impression d'avoir de superbe cils bien fournis,
    lancôme, toujours des produits de qualité +++