Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

April 16, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best mascara ever

I love mascara, it's my favorite mascara and I've tried a lot. It gives beautiful thick lashes and my natural lashes are pretty blah. I like to use it with Lancomes primer for really dramatic lashes

April 15, 2021

Bold Eyes!

This mascara makes a bold statement. Glam lashes with just one stroke. I curl my lashes, apply two coats of this and bam! Instant glam! Drying time is a bit longer than other mascaras, but it's worth it.

March 05, 2021
    Fife, United Kingdom

Good mascara

I bought this mascara as a recommendation by an influencer. I have nice lashes so I like most of the mascaras. This one is very nice but I know as good as this one on half of its price.

February 28, 2021

This mascara is just okay in my opinion. I have tried other Lancôme mascaras and have been super impressed with the results. This one does make my lashes look darker and longer, however this is nothing any of their other mascaras cannot do and more. Plus, the wand gets kinda clumpy, which comes out on my lashes when I apply it.. For the price, I’d rather buy one of their others.

December 04, 2020

My favourite mascara!

This is my favourite mascara! I have tried many different mascaras but I always keep coming back to this one, its just so effective. It makes lashes a nice balance of length and volume and it doesnt irritate.

December 03, 2020

MUST-HAVE LUXURY MASCARA!!

i purchased this from sephora and instantly LOVED IT! it gives you the super black and voluminous lashes without it being clumpy and gross! Not horirble price for luxury brand either! Highly Recommend!!!

June 29, 2020

Fantastic!

I bought this because an influencer I was following swore by it. Tried it out myself and will not use another mascara! It makes my lashes super long. Be warned: it's a tad bit clumpy.

May 29, 2020

Best mascara ive tried

This mascara makes my eyelashes look so full and dark. It is fairly easy to get off with makeup wipes. It also doesn't make my skin breakout if I leave it on overnight by accident

May 02, 2020

Great Mascara

I was given this for christmas and was so excited to try it as I had heard such good things about it. It did not disappoint. It is a bit of a wetter formula but gives length and volume that stays all day!

March 19, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Best Mascara Ever

I was stuck on Better than Sex for a while but then I realized drug store Falsies mascara worked just as good. I was actually given this mascara as a sample to try and I fell in LOVE. It doesn’t clump, it darkens and lengthens perfectly. I can do a natural look or a “falsies” look if I build it up. I’ve never loved a mascara more.