Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

December 06, 2018

Thickening

This is my go to of mascaras. I am always looking for a mascara that goes on thicker and not lengthening. This is amazing mascara. I do not find it clumps. My experience is that this gives a thick lash look right away.

November 18, 2018

The best mascara

I usually buy another branded mascara... that was until i recieved this one as a birthday present. It lasts all day and does not smudge or clump. This mascara is highly pigmented and has a really great brush that helps stop the clumps that i usually end up with said other mascara. i always get compliments on my lashes when i wear it, and it looks like i have false lashes on.

October 18, 2018

Monsieur for Me!

This is my fave mascara! I buy this over and over again. The way my lashes look with this is amazing. Doesnt smudge on me or make a mess. It is pricey but well worth it.

October 16, 2018

So good!

I received a tiny sample of this mascara and although I was skeptical about how well it would work since the reviews I read weren't great, I was pleasantly suprised by the results. It made my eyelashes so nice and long without any clumps! Like my eyelashes rivaled falsies. I definitely want to purchase the full size now.

September 21, 2018

Amazing Mascara

I love a mascara that adds to the length of my lashes and creates volume! The Lancome Monsieur Big mascara did exactly that, creating a bold look with amazing volume! The formula was comfortable on my lashes and was long lasting, but also easy to remove at the end of the day with an eye makeup remover. I highly recommend this product to anyone look for a high quality mascara to add volume and length to their lashes! I was lucky enough to receive this product for free for review purposes, but all opinions are my own!

August 19, 2018

Amazing!

I just recently recieved a sample size of this mascara and I am already in love for the first time of using it!
    My natural lashes do exist lol but are a bit on the shorter side. I didn't curl my lashes before applying because I wanted to see how well it would work and I am impressed!
    I love the formula as well, I prefer a more creamy/wet mascara over a "drier" thick one.
    It is not clumpy at all which I always look for in a mascara and I will eventually be purchasing the full size!

July 29, 2018

Magnificent Mascara

I own both the waterproof and non waterproof versions, and although they are both amazing, the non wp is just a bit more. superior for achieving length, volume and maximum oomph. I use it for all occasions, when I know I won’t be crying. Then I bring out the waterproof and know it will last all day, and even overnight if I forget to remove it..oops. I’ll estimate that the non w proof gets me 5-10 percent more length. The water Proof still gets me better length than any other mascara on the market. They’re expensive, so I wait for 20% discounts for seniors at Shoppers when I need more.

July 20, 2018

Great!

This mascara works wonderfully. It really coats lashes and adds volume. The formula is very 'wet' in application, and in a couple coats, lashes look beautiful. I do wish it held a curl a bit more, but overall I would recommend it.

July 06, 2018

Je le recommande!

Bon javoue il est cher. Mais il fait tellement bien le travail ! la 1ere fois que je lai utilisé je n'en revenait pas, javais limpression davoir 2 fois plus de cils!
    jen ai beaucoup a la base et sont long déja au naturel, donc pour celles qui ont ses problèmes, je ne sais pas son efficacité. cependant je nai aucun doute qu'il serait vous surprendre :)

1.0/5

July 03, 2018

Worst Mascara I've Ever Tried

Probably the worst mascara I've ever used. Firstly, it is super wet and clumpy on the brush so when you go to apply, it gets all over your eyelids. It did not give me any definition to my eyelashes and did not hold a curl. I found it chunked my lashes together and made them all crumbly too. The only plus side is that it washes off super easily but it also doesn't stay on your lashes. I received a sample and I'm glad I didn't purchase this as I would have returned it right away. So not worth it, save your money and buy benefit's mascaras. They are the absolute best.