Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

May 20, 2018

Its ok

This mascara is pretty good. I would not say I love it, but I do not dislike it. It has a really big fluffy brush. Too big for my lower lashes. It gave nice definition to my lashes.

May 15, 2018

Holy grail mascara

Love this Mascara! It gives so.much volume and length and isn't at all clumpy. Curls your lashes well. Doesn't dry out fast and no flakes. A little bit goes a long ways

2.7/5

March 16, 2018

It's ok

Mine as well get a drug store mascara. Don't spend so much money if you can. Not my favourite Lancome Mascara.
    The big tube makes it easy to find. I got free samples too with it and they're good. Curles my lashes nicely even without an eyelash curler.

March 10, 2018

fantastic

Love lancome products
    have tried all their mascaras and like the definicil
    and the base mascara i have used them both for over 10 years
    monsieu BIg mascara is just fantastic it is now my favourite mascara
    goes on great stays on well and makes my lashes look huge with out being clumpy ! best mascara i have ever had i will continue to buy it forever.

March 07, 2018

Love it!

Got this as a sample and absolutely in love! Makes my lashes long and thick, stays on all day and doesn't crumble at all! I will definitely buy again.

February 21, 2018

Amazing volume!

Love this stuff!! Amazing one coat volume that lasts. Comparable price to other boutique mascaras but definitely out performs them all. With a primer underneath, I've never experienced raccoon eyes. For big bold lashes, look no further!

January 30, 2018

Favourite High End Mascara

I absolutely love this Monsieur Big Mascara by Lancôme. The first 2-3 weeks of using a new tube is amazing. Sadly I do find it dries out quickly and gets a little clumpy. Now that said, I still buy it. The fullness and definition in my lashes is bar none the best they have ever been. I like that you can buy it in the half size at half the price at some retailers so then its ok if it's only 'perfect' for 3 weeks!

January 23, 2018

MONSIEUR BIG ROCKS

I first heard about this Mascara from YouTube from one of my favorite beauty bloggers. So then I had to try it. I applied for the product review club but didn't get chosen :(

I am the biggest mascara lover and I will never get lash extensions because I would miss it so much!! I always use a lash primer but together you only need one coat of mascara on top. It separates, adds volume and lift. This is literally one of the best mascara's I have ever used.

January 23, 2018

Monsieur big go the rescue

Now usually Lancôme mass seas do tend to dry rather quickly. This one though was quite impressive as it gave me the perfect ratio of volume to length without clumping. and even though it's not waterproof, monsieur Big did not let me down all day.

January 12, 2018

This is my favourite mascara.

This mascara is a deep black, framing my eyes beautifully. One coat is enough but I like a thicker look so I apply 3 coats, letting it dry in between each layer. The only downside is that it takes awhile to dry and if on your skin you need eye makeup remover to take it off. Just don't sneeze until it's dry!