Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews
Ranked #15 in Mascara

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

0.5/5

September 09, 2017

Sloppy Eyelashes

I purchased this mascara with high hopes being that I have natural long and curled lashes, I prefer to not always wear falsies. I was disappointed from the moment I pulled the wand out of the tube and the product was almost dripping from the wand. The formula was so thin and made a mess with application. It took forever to dry which just causes you to have mascara on your perfectly done eyeshadow. There was nothing about this product that impressed me. It was a complete waste of money. I will stick to my holy grail a thank you.

September 04, 2017

Fabulous product!

This mascara is so full and smooth, makes a bold statement. Very sexy! Also makes your eyelashes seem like they have extensions in a way. Great packaging too!

August 28, 2017

Meilleur mascara

Je l'utilise tous les jours depuis que je l'ai acheté. C'est un très bon mascara qui rend les cils très long sans les rendre épais. Très bon rapport qualité/prix. Je le conseil à tout le monde

August 25, 2017

Loving this mascara!

There are some days I love a quick makeup routine. Literally three products- brows, mascara, tinted moisturizer. I love using the Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara because I get the full glam lashes I love with just one coat. It's perfect! As a Too Faced fanatic, the Monsieur Big mascara is a welcome change! The formula is not too thick and the brush separates my lashes perfectly, much like my other faves! I will 100% buy this mascara over and over again. My new staple!

August 22, 2017

Great mascara

Its expensive but really worth all that money.the before and after difference is clearly visible .Most mascaras really don't do that much for my lashes but this mascara is amazing i would totally recommend it

August 17, 2017

Amazing!

I have blonde, fine, medium length eyelashes. It's so hard to find a mascara that will show and enhance my length but add volume to them as well. This mascara was the answer! It's amazingly. The brush is great, the formula isn't clumpy and colonized as well a step lengthens. I like this mascara as well because it only takes one coat to notice a huge difference, unlike many others where you feel like you gave to put on 10 coats before you get a little of what it advertises.

Buy this it's amazing.

3.2/5

August 14, 2017

Big, but not big enough!

Is this a very good macara...yes. Is it worth the price tag..in my opinion no.

I have stubborn lashes that you really have to force into staying curled and even more so to look voluminous.

This worked really well but it wasnt as wow as i had hoped for.

August 13, 2017

Great product

Great mascara. Doesn't clump or smudge. Definitely recommend. I used the blackest black colour. I did use a lash primer before this product for better results.

August 13, 2017

Je vais racheter ce mascara

Je n'ai jamais été friante dès mascara de Lancôme , mais je dois dire que je suis tombée sous le charme de celui là. Bonne tenue (ne fait pas de grumeaux après quelques grès et tombe dans les yeux comme les autres) et il fait des cils très volumineux, ce que je recherche personnellement !!!

August 10, 2017

I would buy it... minus the reaction

I LOVED this mascara. Huge lashes. Mega drama. They looked absolutely unreal... in a good way! The only downside was that I had an allergic reaction to it and most of my eyelashes have fallen out. I don't blame the mascara though because I know I have sensitive tendencies. I would recommend this mascara to any girl who loves big lashes!