Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 09, 2021
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Amazing mascara!

I always buy this mascara as it gives amazing volume for my long lashes with no clumps at all! I’ve used this for years and would never change to an alternative as it just works perfectly for my lashes as I tend to have reactions to cheaper alternatives

100% recommend

March 05, 2021
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Best mascara

This is honestly the best mascara I've ever used. I have quite long lashes but very straight and most of mascaras don't hold the curl. This one does it all! I definitely recommend this mascara

March 01, 2021
    Florida, United States

The best mascara I’ve ever used

This is the best mascara I’ve ever used. I’ve tried tons and I always come back to it. It makes your eyelashes look huge and separates them at the same time, even after multiple coats. Lifelong fan!

2.0/5

United Kingdom

Not worth the hype

Don’t get me wrong, this mascara makes your lashes look amazing! But I have oily skin and this transfers onto my eyelids like crazy. Also it flakes? Why does everyone love it?!

Lancashire, United Kingdom

One of the best mascaras ever!

This is the holy grail of mascaras. Too Faced have done it this time. This mascara doesn't clump or make your Lashes brittle. Excellent mascara wand that coats every single lash.

Très bon mascara !

J’aime beaucoup ce mascara avec sa brosse bien fournie qui permet d’allonger et d'épaissir chaque cils. Il est facile à enlever et fait de très beaux yeux. Son prix est un peu élevé mais il vaut son prix.

February 21, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this mascara again! My lashes look so good

This mascara made my lashes so long and look so full. I love this mascara and will continue to buy! The packaging is also so sleek and cute. I think the mascara is my favourite I’ve ever owned!

February 21, 2021

The name says it all

It may be a bit pricey but THE LENGTH, THE VOLUME! Absolutely worth it! Specially for someone with tiny lashes such as myself, gives me a huge confidence boost everytime I wear it

February 17, 2021

Great Mascara!

This is one of the best mascaras I've used! It really makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller. It doesn't clump, and lasts all day! This is definitely a high-quality mascara from TooFaced and I will continue to purchase!

February 04, 2021
    Indiana, United States

My holy grail

This is the one mascara that I always find myself going back to! I absolutely love how long and voluminous it makes my lashes look without getting clumpy or flaking! I highly recommend this mascara.