3.9/5
Prestige Item
Too Faced Born This Way Concealer Reviews

February 03, 2019

full coverage concealer

full coverage concealer. a little goes a long way so I imagine this will last a while. thicker consistency blended well just using my finger tip. pricey but does its job

3.2/5

January 21, 2019

Better as a foundation than concealer

I actually used this as a foundation at first at the suggestion of a Sephora employee, I tried this product for about a month and was over it at the end. At first I was in love with it as it gave me a nice medium/full coverage and looked airbrushed. But I began noticing that by mid-day it was sliding off my face! I tried countless different primers with it and none of them held it in place. It also heavily oxidized on my face and turned orange and blotchy. I then tried it as a concealer and disliked it even more. It was so matte and drying that it settled in to every fine line, and don't even THINK about baking with this under your eyes! It just wasn't "it" for me.

What really annoys me about this product is the difference in the colouring between the "Born this Way Concealer" in "Vanilla" and the "Born this Way Foundation" also in the shade "Vanilla". The same line from the same brand should be a match, and as you can tell from the picture, it surely isn't. The concealer is on the left and foundation on the right.

2.7/5

January 13, 2019

I love the Too Faced line, but not this..

I was so excited for this stuff, I got the sculpting concealer. But it honestly turned out to give you cake face and if you bake your face or put bronzer on after.. It makes you look scary.

November 14, 2018

Conceal, brighten, contour!!

This product is fantastic. Such great coverage, with a really nice finish. This formula is just beautiful. Doesn’t feel dry on my sensitive skin, and stays put all day!
    Hands down my go-to concealer.

September 12, 2018

Holy Grail

This concealer is full coverage and doesn’t accentuate any dryness under my eyes. It stays all day and looks beautiful on the skin. It is pricy but I feel it will last for a long time.

April 27, 2018

Concelear

The best concealer I ever tried it apples very nicely has great coverage and a great shade range! I recommend this concealer to everyone! I am definitely buying this product again!

April 20, 2018

Love this product!

I suffer from eczema on my face and foundation alone just doesn't do the trick. This product gives me great coverage to tone down the redness and I love that it's not greasy and dries on matte.

April 08, 2018

Good hydrating & brightening concealer

A good hydrating concealer for everyday use that has decent coverage and hydration. I do find that I have to re-apply a few times throughout the day, but it’s never cakey and feels good on the skin. Overall recommend!

1.0/5

February 20, 2018

Crease city

If ANY moisture at all touches this concealer, it creases into oblivion and disappears and you will not be able to fix your look. Not with more concealer. Not with powder concealer. Not with pressed powder. Not with loose powder. Not with a brush. Not with a beauty blender. Not with anything.
    Normally I can dab moisture away and my concealer will look ok, but not with this. It will never work.
    I will be using it to spot conceal, but no longer under my eyes. Never. Again.

January 15, 2018

I need to re-purchase

I am in love with this product! I have really dry under yes and all my concealers seem to crease on me after applying eye cream! But this concealer works amazing! It is very hydrating and smells amazing!