3.9/5
Too Faced Born This Way Concealer Reviews

June 18, 2017

The most natural looking concealer

This concealer is perfect for under eyes! It really brightens and provides the perfect amount of coverage. It looks like skin and blends in super easily. It does need to be set with a powder to avoid creasing through out the day. Will definitely be repurchasing this!

May 28, 2017

my favourite concealer, hands down. it is creamy and high coverage, and it does not budge! All other concealers become patchy, separate or cake under my eyes, but this concealer goes on smoothly and lasts all day. some slight settling into my wrinkles if I'm not careful, but a decent setting powder takes care of that. my extremely sensitive under eye area never burns, stings or becomes inflamed from this formula. love it.

May 02, 2017

It's alright . Goes on smooth and consistent though I find it creases in my undereye . It does a good job hiding blemishes especially paired the foundation . I much prefer a thicker concealer myself

2.8/5

April 17, 2017

I needed a new concealer and wanted to try something new. So I when to Sephora and I got this Too Faced concealer. It doesn't look good on me at all. It provided a nice coverage but after 5 minutes it already had crease (and I used powder to set my under eyes). I returned it and went for my old friend the Nars creamy concealer.

April 15, 2017

This product is a very nice concealer for those who are looking for a good amount of coverage indeed the eyes. It is not the most full coverage concealer but with that it does not crease throughout the day and that is the ideal concealer for me. I would totally recommend to those who's undereyes are not that dark and those who just want to achieve minimum coverage and a natural look.

April 14, 2017

I don't use concealer very much but decided to try this one from Too Faced. It is really great. It does not crease under my eyes like a few other ones I have tried. Will probably buy this again.

April 13, 2017

This concealer pairs very well with the Born This Way foundation and I recommend using them together to get the best results. What I love about this concealer is how flawless and natural it looks on my skin. I do find it can crease a little under the eye if I don't make sure to set it immediately with powder, so I took off a star for that, but other than that this is a great product. I also love that as someone with acne prone skin, this does not break me out. Highly recommend.

February 28, 2017

I am not one for concealers. But I do like this once. I used it a few times to conceal under my eyes but it creased a bit. I didn't set it so that may have been the problem. The product blends well and I found it is great for spot treatment. I use it when I don't want to wear a full face of foundation. It covers up pimples very well

2.3/5

February 09, 2017

I am in love with the born this way foundation so I thought I'd pair it up with the concealer. I was pretty disappointed. The foundation is amazing and the concealer is very blah. It's 3 times the price of a drug store concealer but about as effective. Nothing special save your money!

January 16, 2017

This concealer is great for a more mature skin like myself its not heavy and covers well as u get older putting a heavy concealer under the eyes can cause creasing and to look cakey but this gives a beautiful natural finish hense the name Born This Way