Prestige Item
Too Faced Born This Way Concealer Reviews

2.7/5

January 13, 2019

I love the Too Faced line, but not this..

I was so excited for this stuff, I got the sculpting concealer. But it honestly turned out to give you cake face and if you bake your face or put bronzer on after.. It makes you look scary.

November 14, 2018

Conceal, brighten, contour!!

This product is fantastic. Such great coverage, with a really nice finish. This formula is just beautiful. Doesn’t feel dry on my sensitive skin, and stays put all day!
    Hands down my go-to concealer.

September 12, 2018

Holy Grail

This concealer is full coverage and doesn’t accentuate any dryness under my eyes. It stays all day and looks beautiful on the skin. It is pricy but I feel it will last for a long time.

April 27, 2018

Concelear

The best concealer I ever tried it apples very nicely has great coverage and a great shade range! I recommend this concealer to everyone! I am definitely buying this product again!

April 20, 2018

Love this product!

I suffer from eczema on my face and foundation alone just doesn't do the trick. This product gives me great coverage to tone down the redness and I love that it's not greasy and dries on matte.

April 08, 2018

Good hydrating & brightening concealer

A good hydrating concealer for everyday use that has decent coverage and hydration. I do find that I have to re-apply a few times throughout the day, but it’s never cakey and feels good on the skin. Overall recommend!

1.0/5

February 20, 2018

Crease city

If ANY moisture at all touches this concealer, it creases into oblivion and disappears and you will not be able to fix your look. Not with more concealer. Not with powder concealer. Not with pressed powder. Not with loose powder. Not with a brush. Not with a beauty blender. Not with anything.
    Normally I can dab moisture away and my concealer will look ok, but not with this. It will never work.
    I will be using it to spot conceal, but no longer under my eyes. Never. Again.

January 15, 2018

I need to re-purchase

I am in love with this product! I have really dry under yes and all my concealers seem to crease on me after applying eye cream! But this concealer works amazing! It is very hydrating and smells amazing!

January 15, 2018

Pleasantly Surprised

I was seriously shocked that it lived up to the hype. The coverage is fantastic!!! It blends well and hides even the most stubborn imperfections. Highly recommend!

October 20, 2017

Born this way

It is a cute product. It covers the area well. I like the texture. However, it is creasing. I use it in a shade Light/Medium. I purchased it at Sephora.