Prestige Item
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Reviews

January 20, 2018

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

This palette is definitely worth every penny! It blends absolutely beautifully and smells amazing! There's tons of colours to choose from and are very pigmented, a little goes a long way.

January 13, 2018

Amazing

This was one of my first high end eyeshadow purchases a few years ago. It smells delicious like chocolate and applies nicely. All the colors are great too. I’m on my 2nd repurchase of this item so far.

January 13, 2018

Beautiful pigments that last all day !

I received this as a Christmas gift over a year ago, and I've been using it everyday since then! The pigments are all very long lasting, and have the perfect mix of shimmery and matte options. It oddly enough food actually smell like chocolate in the compact as well! I think it retails for around 50 CAD which is pretty solid for something that he's lasted me over a year, and likely will last at least 6 more months. Love the feel of the powder shadows too, they're not heavy or cakey at all, and don't leave creases on my eyelids.

January 05, 2018

Smells delicious

I am in love with my palate. Not only does it smell delicious the colors are beautiful. I find myself reaching for this pallet regularly. it is a natural look with a bit of color. This is just perfect for my everyday look. Will definitely be repurchasing in the feutre.

December 11, 2017

Chocolate Eye Palette

This palette is really good. I love most of the colors, I just wish I used all of the colors in the palette. I still love it but next time I will opt for something a little less money and colors to get full use!

December 04, 2017

Yes, yes, yes!

This is my number one go to pallet! I love the how simple it is to use, how many different looks I can get from this one pallet. The colors in this pallet is perfect and it's very pigmented. Pictures doesn't do it justice you have to try it for yourself to understand. It's a pricey pallet but it's definitely worth it and the smell of it oh my goodness the smell of it alone is amazing who ever would have thought that you could have the smell of chocolate and makeup all in one!! Winner in my book for sure!

November 30, 2017

My Number One

This is my number one favorite go to palette. I use it all the time. It has the best colors. It smells great. Good quality and although a bit pricey for me, it's worth it. It took me a long time to splurge on it, but it was so worth it. Of course, the case it comes in is super cute. I've dropped it twice and, thankfully, it's still intact.

November 19, 2017

Patchy Eyeshadow

This eyeshadow is meh. The shimmers are nice but aren’t like bam in your face and the lattes are extremely patchy just off the bat. Even from swatches. The pigment isn’t even. I mean I grab it from time to time but I mainly stay away from it

September 11, 2017

Wanted to love this...

There was so much hype about this Palette on YouTube so of course I had to join the band wagon, I tried to love it but it just didn't work for me. The colors are gorgeous, however I just did not have a good time trying to blend the colors out on my eyes, I also dealt with a ton of fallout. I also really didn't like the chocolate smell.

August 16, 2017

Great palette

Too faced is a really good cosmetic compagnie. This palette is the greatest example of it. Plus it's cruelty free! This chocolate bar eye palette can easily gave you the great soft everyday look (pale coulours) and can also gave you the night look (more darker and smooky). I like a plalette that can do both looks so I don't have to buy many palette to do it. The colours of this palette are highly pigmented and they last long on your eyes. The pricey is really average ( around 60$-70$) the plalette at sephora. I do recommand this plalette to anyone. I have green eyes and this palette suits me well.