Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1257 in Eye Shadow

April 22, 2017

This product is quite pricey but it's worth every penny. The colours are so beautiful, long lasting and pigmented. I was hesitant purchase this product but as soon as I laid eyes on it I knew it was worth it. The packaging is magnificent and the product even smells like chocolate. The colours themselves are great too. I wear it everyday as subtle colour but it can be dressed up for a dramatic smokey eye. Highly recommend.

April 14, 2017

This palette is a great investment for everyone – from beginners to makeup artists. The shadows are pigmented, very blendable. The cocoa scent isn't overpowering, but it's rather subtle. If you're looking for a palette for everyday, neutral looks, I highly recommend this.

April 13, 2017

This is by far my favorit eyeshadow palette. I use this one for most of my looks. It smells sooooo good! Also it is very very blendable so you can make beautif looks useing this. I highly recommend this product to all makeup lovers :D

April 13, 2017

if you are looking for a high end palette that is totally worth it than this is the one! This palette has great pigmentation and the shades are all very creamy. they blend really well and they do not look patchy or chalky.
    this palette is great for travel too because it has got a great selection of colors that is perfect for every look.

April 13, 2017

Hey there! I was a bit skeptical of buying this palette, since it didn't look very pigmented. When I got home and tried it out, I saw that the browns, blacks and nudes were pigmented, but the pink and purple were colourless. I would recommend this product to people who care less about pigments and more about aesthetics and darker shadows.

April 10, 2017

I love the hell out of this pallete, I love the glitter and color combinations , looks great on my skin and I love how cute the names on the palletes are , make it mote fun !

March 16, 2017

I love some of the colors, but for the price it is not worth it. It does not stay on for a long time, and the pigment is not that beyond. I would not recommend.

March 15, 2017

love this palette so much because first off it smells like a chocolate bar and secondly because i found it to be pretty pigmented and blends ever easily for me and just feels so good on my eyelids.

March 09, 2017

Love this palette! While on the expensive side, it's worth every penny for the magic it does. Use the neutral shades for a no makeup look when I am running errands and the purple tones for a dramatic evening look to make my eyes pop. Was a huge fan of Naked 2 before this and would recommend this to anyone else looking to make a subtle change in their shadow wardrobe. Four of these shades are also great for eyebrows! I personally love Milk Chocolate for blondes like myself, although Salted Caramel is also great for those with more of a strawberry tone. Super pigmented and blends beautifully!

March 07, 2017