Prestige Item
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Reviews

May 04, 2019

Smells great

This eyeshadow combo is my favorite..goes on great..lasts long..also it smells like chocolate ..my husband kissed me and asked me why I smelled like chocolate or candy..lol..I didn't expect that ..so good!

March 29, 2019

Amazing product!

I cannot day enough good things about this pallet. Besides the fact that it smells AMAZING. Every colour has a different smell ranging from white chocolate to cocoa. The colours are highly pigmented. Beautiful colours, great quality. Love it!

March 25, 2019

My ride or die

This palette has been my ride or die, go to palette since the day I bought it. No matter how many palettes I buy, I still find myself reaching for this one.

March 20, 2019

love this product

I love this palette. it smells so good and the colours all go good with each other. I have two of these palettes.Too faced eye shadow is by far my fave

March 08, 2019

My go to

This is my absolute favourite eyeshadow palette (and I own a lot!). I use this to create both natural and dramatic looks. It comes with me when I travel and gets used almost daily. The smell is beautiful and all the shadows blend so easily. If you buy one high end eyeshadow palette, make it this one!

February 05, 2019

It is delicious and has all the shares that I need!

I bought this based on a recommendation from a Sephora make up artist who opened my eyes (literary!). It smells like real chocolate and has all beautiful shades if you would like to do more natural eye make up, or even if you are into some intense smokey eyes. I wish they had more of the " white chocolate" because that is the one I use the most. It also comes with a guide of 3 beautiful eye make ups that are very practical and look very good on me.

December 24, 2018
    Nebraska, United States

This is my GO-TO!

I purchased this palette a while back and let me tell you it was worth every penny! It’s my reach for holy grail eyeshadow palette and I use it more then any other palette in my collection. 16 shadows that are extremely pigmented with very little fallout create some of the best eyeshadow looks ever, and on the plus side who doesn’t love the smell of chocolate!?

December 20, 2018

la palette parfaite pour un look trés glamour

too faced ne fait jamais les choses a moitié , cette palette a assuré niveau packaging , nuances et couleurs , et la cerise sur le gâteau elle sent bon le chocolat , d’où son nom , depuis que je l'ai je l'utilise presque chaque jour que je me maquille , avec des tons marrons et chocolats on peu avoir des look très glamour et chic <3 je crois que c'est ma préférée de chez too faced .

December 04, 2018
    New York, United States

LOVE IT

I couldn't wait for this palette to come out. It smells just like chocolate and the colors are great. I'm happy they still sell the palette and think everyone should have this in there collection.

October 20, 2018

Not Bad, Good Color Selection

I was very excited to own this pallette, I bought it with the peach pallette. It smelled delicious from the moment I unwrapped it!

The colors were very pretty, especially the purple and pink shades. They blended well but again, were not as pigmented or sparkly as I would liked them to have been.

I have used this pallette much more than the peach, which included a nice green shade. I would not repurchase as it just wasn't up to my standards. But it was a great pallette to say I have owned. Worth purchasing once.