Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

July 17, 2017

Chocolate

When I first saw and heard about this palette I wanted it so bad. People said it smelt like chocolate but I did not believe them until I purchased mine. It smells so good and the colors are gorgeous and pigmented.

2.2/5

June 29, 2017

Some shades not pigmented

I've wanted the too faced chocolate bar palette for awhile but I couldn't justify spending the money . My sister in law has it so I've used hers to see if I liked it Enough to purchase . I didn't . Some shades were pigmented and others weren't . The browns and purples were highly pigmented but the pink, lighter shades and the shimmer ones weren't . So I was frustrated . It smells great but it's not worth the money .

June 29, 2017

Amazing pigmentation, so worth the money!

I got this palette almost a year ago, and have used it almost every day since with no complaints. The pigmentation is great and all of the colours are long lasting. Is definitely worth the price, and is a great gift for someone!

June 22, 2017

Sweet treat for your peeps

Too Faced original Chocolate bar is one of my fave palettes. I would highly recommend it. The smell is truly divine. Smells just like cocoa. The colors are so pigmented and there is little fall out. The cherry color is my fave, it really makes my hazel eyes pop. But honestly all the colors are pretty and perfect in one easy and cute packaging. If you dont already own this palette, you are missing out. It's a sweet treat for your peeps.

June 19, 2017

Love It

This was one of my favorite high end palettes I've received as a gift. First off, the packaging is amazing, as many have pointed out. Not only that but the chocolatey smell in both the Chocolate Bar palette and Chocolate Bar -Semi Sweet palette and even their bronzers is something that is very unique to too faced. The shadows are beautiful and you can get a great color selection out of them. Depending on the color of the shadow, some do have more fallout than others but it is so minimal that it doesn't make much of a difference to me, even though I am quite experienced with makeup. I will say that this palette compared to the Semi Sweet version is much more warm toned, so if you prefer something cooler, you may want to opt for the Semi Sweet version. If you're a beginner at makeup or even someone who is more experienced and would like to collect makeup, this is definitely a win and I highly recommend this for you.

June 06, 2017

This is my go to palette for my eyeshadow.
    Smells so freaking good. I tell my husband to smell my eyes all the time and says its chocolate. ❤. Its yummy. You could literally eat it as it is so good.
    Blends well amd the colours are very good variety.
    Thanks for making chocolate Palette Too Faced

June 06, 2017

Comment ne pas recommander cette palette?! Son odeur de chocolat fait de chaque session de maquillage un moment de bonheur en plus. Les ombres à paupières sont faciles à appliquer et à estomper, et le seul reproche que l'on peut faire à cette palette est que les couleurs ne sont peut être pas encore assez variées.

May 30, 2017

This is my absolutely favorite eye shadow palette. For one it smells like chocolate. Yum! It's got a great selection of shades that all blend beautifully and are pigmented. You can creat a variety of looks using just this palette so it's perfect for travel too. It's definitely a great value for the price. It's my go to everyday palette.

May 29, 2017

I have tried many palettes but I cannot get enough of this one! The pigmentation is excellent and the range of colours is fab! Did I mention it is chocolate scented?? My favourite colour is Marizpan!

May 16, 2017

Purchased this eyeshadow pallet a few days ago and was very excited to try it. The smells is delicious!! The colours are beautiful and blendable. You can achieve so many eye looks with this pallet. Unlike some other shadows, it didn't dry out my eyes or make them itchy. Loving this product.