Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

August 12, 2019
    Bas-Rhin, France

bonne qualité

Les fards sont bien pigmentés, j'utilise cette palette principalement en hiver. Le pinceau à double embout et le miroir sont un vrai plus, je recommande.

June 25, 2019

If I was stranded on a deserted island, I would bring this!!

All the Naked palettes are totally worth their weight in gold!!! Great combination of shades in this palette - if you travel a lot it’s all you need along with your favourite mascara to get you through feeling fresh and stylish!

June 25, 2019

Love! Love! Love!

I have spent hundreds on "naked" palettes, only to be vastly disappointed when I get them home. Why does everything look better in the store? After purchasing this palette, though, I fell head over heels in love. It has so much variety for various different looks and is so versatile. You can go from a nude look to a smokey eye with a few strokes of a brush. Perfect for day and night. Also, the colours are so highly pigmented that they cover beautifully and last all day. I would highly recommend this purchase.

June 08, 2019

Nice palette

This palette was nice, and the colours are gorgeous but for my personal taste, I felt there were too many shiny or shimmering colours and could have used one more dark matte. This wasn’t a palette I would use for a casual look, which is what I was hoping to use it for when I purchased it, but is amazing for something a little more dramatic

March 31, 2019
    California, United States

Best palette to date, STILL!

Total staple for a neutral classic look. Day time night time, perfect for both. Bring this pallet with you to transform your flirty day-look into a sultry night on the town look. Stays all day, and doesn’t even need a primer to stay put. Worth every penny! The brush inside is TO DIE FOR.

March 05, 2019
    New York, United States

My go to!

This is my go to palette every time although i have other eyeshadows laying around. This can take you from a natural look to a rosy glam look to a darker smokey eye look(my 3 faves!). The palette is expensive, but i do get a lot of use out of it and it is of such great quality. I do recommend it!

January 28, 2019
    Ohio, United States

I ACTUALLY USE ALL OF IT

I really love the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. This is the second one I've purchased and I really love it. I tend to go for a more natural look most days and when I do, I use the left side of the palette. When I want to dress up my look, I go for a smokier look and use the right side of the palette. All of these colors work well with my olive skin tone. I do use the left side more than the right side but there aren't any colors in this palette that I don't use. I can't say that for most of the other eye shadow palettes I've purchased over the years. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a good range of colors that they will actually use.

December 12, 2018

Naked is what I need!

I love the urban decay naked collection. I received the Naked 3 palette for christmas and I am so glad I did. Although the palette is costly at $66, the value is still worth it because the quality is amazing and this will last a long time. The pigment when applied to the eyes is great and there is full coverage. The range of colours (pinks/natural/browns) offer a full range of options for a night out or day at the office.

December 09, 2018

A great palette

I really enjoyed the colours on the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. they were mostly the colours that i go for. my only concern was that the darker shades had really good pigment but the lighter shades which i mostly use were kind of chalky and not as pigmented. the price i feel like is a bit too much $66. the case was different and nice in a way and the mirror is one of the best i have ever seen on a palette.

November 29, 2018

Naked 3

I would recommend this Palette to anyone as the colours look natural other then the red and black. The brush that comes with the pallette is amazing and so soft it blends your eyeshadow on really well.