Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 17, 2018

TRUST ME YOU'll LOVE IT!!!!

Love the colours, the case i dont usually carry my makup with me so i dont have a problem with the size. I truly think every woman should own one of the urban decay palettes they are sooo worth the money. Perfect eye shadow.

December 13, 2017

I love the design

I love the package look the design very nice colours to chose from great price very high end look I would buyit makes a wonderful gift or for your special wedding day I love the colours so many you can pick from and very nice on the face

November 28, 2017

Definitely Recommend

Make up palettes are really expensive but this one is worth the money. I think the peachy pink color looks especially good on asian skin. It's really pigmented and the colors pretty much work for any occasion. You can wear this as an everyday look for work or for a girls night out.
    Since it's so pigmented it saves you alot of time getting ready. I would recommend the UD primer as well since it helps the shadow blend better.

November 06, 2017

The only palette that I have reached the bottom of

The only palette that I have reached the bottom of. I never used eyeshadow because I found so many eyeshadows to just fall off my lid and be unflattering colours. This palette suited by skin tone so well and I used it everyday and it lasts most of the day

October 12, 2017

CRAZY IN LOVE

I'm more than crazy in love with my new Urban Decay Naked Palette. I have hazel eyes and it makes my eyes look so much cute. I also like the texture of the eyeshadow.

2.0/5

October 07, 2017

Overpriced, over hyped

Honestly, so disappointing. Bought this palette after being so impressed by the first Naked palette. There’s no colour pay off from this palette! Trick is a gorgeous shade but the only way to get some color is to use a wet brush. Everything else is forgettable. Don’t waste your money!

October 05, 2017

Must have!

If you love pink and purple this is a palette you must have in your collection! I absolutely love it! It's super pigmented and soft and creamy! It blends so easily and it's definitely worth getting!

September 28, 2017

Love!

Love the colours, love the mix of shimmers and matts, can complete so many looks and blends awesome! Plus the brush you get with the palette is good as well which doesn't happen often

September 26, 2017

Amazingly beautiful

Hi so I wasn't going to buy ignore because it was expensive BUT I am very glad I did and even more proud to own this beauty, its amazing seriously words can't describe it or how it
    Makes me feel I've never felt doc confident wearing any other product it's a must have ladies

September 26, 2017

Beautiful rose gold eyeshadows

This was my first ever eyeshadow palette. I love how you can create endless rose gold looks with just one product. The only shawdow that doesnt work for me is Dust which is second one in from the left. It just doesnt do anything. Either way its a great palette.

Ps I use the brush that comes with it to contour my nose. Its amazing!