Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 17, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Trends

It took me years to get around to following the “trend” of the “Naked” palettes. Finally I bought one, this one. Now, there’s no turning back. Opaque, and long lasting as well as good variety. The price however is a little much - definitely want to up keep a “brand” for the upper class makeup artists.

December 13, 2020

Luxury

This was my original “splurge” palette. I didn’t think eyeshadow really needed to be from a luxury brand until I tried this. It is creamy, smooth, glides on, and the colours are gorgeous. If you are looking for a splurge this one is the perfect choice! Even the brush is soft and feels elegant. It also photographs very well.

December 02, 2020

The only eyeshadow you will need.

This eye shadow palette is my favourite, I splurged on it and I don’t regret it. It has a great variety of colours. I use strange as a base and liar is my favourite. I also use dark side to fill in my eyebrows. One day I will buy myself one of the other urban decay palette’s and see how much I love them too.

November 20, 2020

Love this pallette

I love all the colours to choose from..colours are amazing. Great brand stays on for a long time too doesn't fade away after a few hours. Would purchase again

November 02, 2020

beautiful mauves

I really wanted to try out some pinky shades and I am so glad I got this palette! they really compliment my brown eyes and I can mix it up too, whether I do all matte or add in some shimmer! it's a nice variety for different occasions whether it be school, work, a date, hanging out with friends, or going for a night out. the colours are so beautiful and really help me branch out into colors other than just beige and brown lol. but as much as I do love the shades, the quality is just ok... you can definitely find much better quality but I still love the shades nonetheless

October 29, 2020

A makeup must have

I have bought 3 of these pallets in my time of using makeup. It's great for a neutral look, you can spice it up and it's super blendable. Tones of pigment , and just all together a staple in my makeup kit.

June 27, 2020

The best go to palette for a romantic look

As a makeup artist, this is one of my favorite go to products to use for bridal, romantic and every day looks. A great variety of neutral colors. The pigment never disappoints with Urban Decay. Love using their products. I highly recommend this.

April 05, 2020

Lined up for this on launch but was kind of disappointing

This is the first and only makeup product I've ever lined up for outside the store to buy on launch day, because I really like my UD Naked original palette. However the rose tone colours in here are a tad hard to use without looking like you have pink eye or got punched in the face for some of the brownish-pinks, although the shimmery pink is nice. I don't find myself reaching for this much.

February 10, 2020
    Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Amazing

This is my all time favourite. Perfect for my bag and easy to carry. It blends so well over my eyes and the colours are perfect which I can match with any shade of my dresses. It has stayed all the evening. I recieve a lot of compliments whenever I use it on my eyes.

February 10, 2020
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

I love this product! Would buy again and again

I really love this product; the colours are beautiful and blend so well! Perfect for a soft look but can be intensified for that perfect night out glam!