Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 02, 2018

Awesome Color Palette!

I absolutely love the color palette! There are a lot of different looks you can create with these shades. There are only 2 negatives I would say about this; the Canadian price is $66 and there aren’t enough transition shades. Just 1 more would even be helpful to make this palette a 10/10! But if you’re thinking about getting it, DO IT! You won’t regret it!!

April 22, 2018

Most Wearable Shades

What I love about this palette is how many wearable, neutral shades were included. many options for daytime or nighttime. Bold or natural, you can't miss with this palette. The pigmentation is great, the shadows glide on well and blend easily. They aren't entirely crease proof on their own in the long-term, but that is what primer is for!

April 16, 2018

Amazing

The shimmery shadows are amazingly flattering, and there are seemingly endless combos to blend together, so you don't get bored. Almost all of the colors are wearable for every day (and a few are perfect for a more dramatic evening look), so it's a great value for the price.

February 19, 2018

De très belles couleurs

Je trouve que les couleurs sont très utiles pour un look de tous les jours ou pour un look de soirée. Quoique le fard s'applique très facilement, je trouve qu'il ne reste pas pendant très longtemps. À la fin de la journée, je remarque souvent que le fard s'accumule plus dans le creux de ma paupière et ne reste pas lisse malgré l'usage d'une base. Cette palette demeure toutefois un essentiel!

JessX 255
    February 10, 2018

Has a lot of nice pink shades

I like all the colours in this palette, but honestly the pigmentation doesn't live up to its expectations. The brush that comes with the palette is pretty decent. I just wish the pigmentation would be better so I can enjoy the palette more. I prefer the modern renaissance palette over this palette. The modern renaissance palette is a little bit cheaper and better.

January 31, 2018

Can't Get Enough

This palette is amazing. It's versatile too! I can create a day look and easily change to a night look adding another shade from the palette. It's my go to and worth every penny!!

January 17, 2018

TRUST ME YOU'll LOVE IT!!!!

Love the colours, the case i dont usually carry my makup with me so i dont have a problem with the size. I truly think every woman should own one of the urban decay palettes they are sooo worth the money. Perfect eye shadow.

December 13, 2017

I love the design

I love the package look the design very nice colours to chose from great price very high end look I would buyit makes a wonderful gift or for your special wedding day I love the colours so many you can pick from and very nice on the face

November 28, 2017

Definitely Recommend

Make up palettes are really expensive but this one is worth the money. I think the peachy pink color looks especially good on asian skin. It's really pigmented and the colors pretty much work for any occasion. You can wear this as an everyday look for work or for a girls night out.
    Since it's so pigmented it saves you alot of time getting ready. I would recommend the UD primer as well since it helps the shadow blend better.

November 06, 2017

The only palette that I have reached the bottom of

The only palette that I have reached the bottom of. I never used eyeshadow because I found so many eyeshadows to just fall off my lid and be unflattering colours. This palette suited by skin tone so well and I used it everyday and it lasts most of the day