Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews
#3 in Eye Shadow

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.

November 06, 2017

The only palette that I have reached the bottom of

The only palette that I have reached the bottom of. I never used eyeshadow because I found so many eyeshadows to just fall off my lid and be unflattering colours. This palette suited by skin tone so well and I used it everyday and it lasts most of the day

October 12, 2017

CRAZY IN LOVE

I'm more than crazy in love with my new Urban Decay Naked Palette. I have hazel eyes and it makes my eyes look so much cute. I also like the texture of the eyeshadow.

2.0/5

October 07, 2017

Overpriced, over hyped

Honestly, so disappointing. Bought this palette after being so impressed by the first Naked palette. There’s no colour pay off from this palette! Trick is a gorgeous shade but the only way to get some color is to use a wet brush. Everything else is forgettable. Don’t waste your money!

October 05, 2017

Must have!

If you love pink and purple this is a palette you must have in your collection! I absolutely love it! It's super pigmented and soft and creamy! It blends so easily and it's definitely worth getting!

September 28, 2017

Love!

Love the colours, love the mix of shimmers and matts, can complete so many looks and blends awesome! Plus the brush you get with the palette is good as well which doesn't happen often

Amazingly beautiful

Hi so I wasn't going to buy ignore because it was expensive BUT I am very glad I did and even more proud to own this beauty, its amazing seriously words can't describe it or how it
    Makes me feel I've never felt doc confident wearing any other product it's a must have ladies

Beautiful rose gold eyeshadows

This was my first ever eyeshadow palette. I love how you can create endless rose gold looks with just one product. The only shawdow that doesnt work for me is Dust which is second one in from the left. It just doesnt do anything. Either way its a great palette.

Ps I use the brush that comes with it to contour my nose. Its amazing!

LOVE

This is my absolute favorite Naked palette. It has of shimmery colors that all work well together. It has a good range of lighter and darker shades.

September 20, 2017

lasts forever

I have all of the naked pallettes and they're amazing. All of the colours go together so well, I Love the warm pink tones in this one. The shadows last a long time, and you can replace them individually if you run out of certain shades faster than others. (We all have our favourites)

September 14, 2017

Cute

Was really excited when I bought this palette because I really love the warmer tone colours on my skin. Love how there was great pigmentation and how it was easy to blend. A great basic eyeshadow palette to have. The only downside was that you have to use fix-plus to really get a good payoff for the shimmer product for me.