4.3/5
259 reviews
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews
Ranked #3 in Eye Shadow

Average Price:  $60.00

Description

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.


    Reviews and Ratings

    92% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 20, 2017

    lasts forever

    I have all of the naked pallettes and they're amazing. All of the colours go together so well, I Love the warm pink tones in this one. The shadows last a long time, and you can replace them individually if you run out of certain shades faster than others. (We all have our favourites)

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 14, 2017

    Cute

    Was really excited when I bought this palette because I really love the warmer tone colours on my skin. Love how there was great pigmentation and how it was easy to blend. A great basic eyeshadow palette to have. The only downside was that you have to use fix-plus to really get a good payoff for the shimmer product for me.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    September 11, 2017

    Really wanted to love this...

    I was so excited to buy this palette when it came out so I could complete my naked palette collection at the time, I used it a few times and I just couldn't love it, pinky toned eyeshadows look terrible on my skin tone, plus it just didn't seem like an everyday palette to me. If you have a more tan complexion this palette would suite you well. The colors are gorgeous and blend like a dream it just wasn't my cup of tea.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 01, 2017

    Les couleurs de cette palette sont magnifique

    Je suis charmé par la palette naked3 avec les belles teintes rosé. C'est vraiment des couleurs que j'adore pour un maquillage lumineux et qui va vraiment bien avec mes yeux bleu.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 22, 2017

    Ma palette de tous les jours

    J'adore cette palette que j'utilise chaque matin pour aller au travail, depuis plusieurs mois. Les teintes rosées conviennent très bien à mes yeux bleus et elles s'harmonisent bien avec toutes les couleurs de vêtements. Le petit point négatif : certaines couleurs laissent des brillants sous les yeux, il faut y aller doucement. Un peu cher mais dure très longtemps.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 18, 2017

    J'adore cette palette est juste parfaite

    Adepte du nude j'ai été comblée avec Naked 3.
    Parfaite pour les carnations foncé et pour un maquillage lumineux. D'ailleurs je m'en suis servi pour mes fiançailles en raccord avec ma tenue rose poudré.

    Seule chose que je peux reproché, c'est le prix car non accessible à tous.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 08, 2017

    Pretty in Pink

    This product is amazing for green eyed girlies like me ! The shades are super pigmented and blendable which is amazing for building definition and colour

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 31, 2017

    Très jolies couleurs nude

    Points forts
    - Les teintes sont vraiment très belles, parfaites pour faire un maquillage nude
    - Pinceau fournit (j'utilise les miens en complément)

    Points faibles
    - Le prix
    - Les fards poudrent beaucoup, on perd un peu de produit à l'utilisation, dommage étant donné le prix de la palette !
    - Je trouve les couleurs beaucoup moins soutenues que la naked 2 par exemple

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 21, 2017

    on green eyes

    This palettes is fantastic for green eyes like me. More like natural color, you can have either day make up or more night makeup with the palette. The pigmentation is good and the are easy to apply on the eye. They also give you a good brush with both side, different size. really like urban decay Naked palette so far .

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    Good staple eye shadow pallete

    I have blue eyes and I love a varying range of pink shadows for my everyday look. With the many shades I can do soft daytime and more dramatic night looks. The shades have okayish colour payoff but with an eyeshadow primer they look sooo much better and last all day. A little expensive but does last a long time.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.