Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1268 in Eye Shadow

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

April 25, 2017

I love this palette. Colours are gorgeous, blend well and have amazing staying power. They also don't build up in the crease after a long day. I like to use as an overall eyelid shadow or using a smudge brush to line. Or both! Definitely worth saving up for. And it lasts a long time. Won't need to buy again anytime soon.

April 25, 2017

I love this Urban Decay Naked Palette, the colors are so pretty. I alway use a primer so my eyeshadow lasts longer. I have forgotten some days while rushed and I find the Urban Decay eyeshadow lasts long. I love it goes on smoothly.

April 23, 2017

I've had this palette for years. I'm sure you're not supposed to use your eyeshadows for years, but its amazing and I store it well. The colours are amazing. My mom and I both love it, and the pigment is great too. Not too much fall out. good investment!

April 17, 2017

This palette is super popular for a reason. There are so many different types of eye shadow to work with any look and all areas of the eye. It offers a broad variety of neutral colours that can be applied minimally for a beautiful neutral, or stacked to offer a bold and colourful look despite the colours being all neutrals. The colours are the most pigmented I own, are smooth to apply, does not create any fallout, and never patches when applying. The colours last all day, do not crease at all, and I promise you that this palette is so beautiful that you'll cry. There is a lot of product in the palette and because the pigmentation is so great, this will last you a long time.
    But of course, as many high-end products go, the price is kind of ridiculous; I bought it for $79 after taxes. I'm sure that there are dupes out there that could trump this product in terms of price, but it is a beautiful palette and will be an amazing addition to your collection.

April 14, 2017

This is a cult favourite. I love this product so much. It is so versatile and you can create so many smokey eye looks with this. I recommend this to anyone who loves makeup and eyeshadows!

April 14, 2017

I truly love this eyeshadow palette with all my heart! Though it might be a bit pricey it's really worth the price. The shades are very pigmented and buttery. You can do a bunch of different looks with this palette!

April 10, 2017

You can almost never go wrong with Urban Decay eyeshadows! This palette is an amazing basic that lets you go from day to night with super wearable and flattering shades that are super blendable and crazy pigmented.This palette is a consistent favorite that's great for travel and that I'm always more than happy to use.

April 06, 2017

I purchased this palette a few years ago (I know makeup expires, but can't get myself to throw it out...) and have hit pan on more than half the shades. This is the perfect palette for an everyday look, but you can also create a dramatic look with it. There is so much hype surrounding this product, and I can definitely see why. If you don't mind spending a little bit more on your makeup, this is definitely worth the splurge!

March 19, 2017

I have owned this palette for a couple years now and this is my go to palette for creating a dramatic eye and a natural eye. I love the pigmentation of each shadow, and the colors are the spectrum of colors.

March 19, 2017

Elle est juste au top. Pour un bon budget sa vaut le coup. Elle a des pigment il sont super. Perso quand je me maquille avec sa bouge pas de la journee.