Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

July 19, 2017

Still a favorite

I have many, many eye shadow palettes but I always seem to return to this palatte. I love the color selections and the shadows themselves are creamy/pigmented.

July 17, 2017

Love it!

I love Urban Decay products and I would definitely buy this eyeshadow pallete again. I really love the shades and the pigmentation in this palette. This has got to be one of the best Naked palettes from Urban Decay. Highly recommend purchasing this palette!

2.8/5

June 27, 2017

Change of Mind

I got this palette when I began to become interested in makeup. I used to love it, but now have come to the conclusion that if this palette would be great for a beginner like I was then, it could have used at least three more matte shades.

June 27, 2017

les couleurs sont tres pigmente

Jai recu cette palette en cadeau de noel. Et je le porte pratiquement a tous les jours! Autant pour un look tres naturel de jour ou encore un look plus sulfureux de soir, cette palette est vraiment une perle! Les couleurs ont une belle pigmentation, bcp ont un peu de brillant d'incorporer. Cette palette fait principalement ressortir mes yeux verts. C'est my go to palette. Le prix est un brin dispendieux pour celles qui ne veulent pas depenser enormement d'argent sur le maquillage par contre (64$ la palette environ) Essayez-la!

June 23, 2017

A must have palette

This is the best palette ever. Its wonderful for people who want a neutral palette or also a beginner who needs an all around versatile palette. It has all the neutral shades which include shimmer and matte shades.thw eyeshadow are buttery and go on smoothly.

June 16, 2017

Excellent Palette

This is an excellent eye shadow palette. It has such an amazing variety of colours and shades. This eye shadow actually stays on your lids without sweating off or clumping. All the colours have a light shimmer and they look very nice on!

2.7/5

June 16, 2017

Its ok

This was one of my first high end eye shadow palettes. There is a lot of pretty shades in the palette but the deal breaker to me was the glitter fall out. A lot of the shades have chunky glitter and it ruined the palette for me. Anytime I would use the glitter shadows they would fall all over my face and it would be a hot mess all day. I ended up selling the palette because of this. I am excited to try the urban decay heat palette because it looks like they dropped the chunky glitter. One good thing though is the brush it came with, I ended up keeping the brush and still use it.

May 31, 2017

I have owned all of the original Naked Palettes, and this one is hands down my favorite! It truly has such great pigmentation with little fallout. The only thing I wish is that there were more than two mattes, but it's a great palette to pick up if you're looking for a coppery look. I always recommend this palette if someone is looking to get one of the Naked Palettes because to me it really is the best one. It's a cult classic for a reason.

May 28, 2017

This is a shadow palette everyone can use. It spreads very easily and blends well.
    Weather for office or the clubs, mix and match colors and tones , silky and smooth.
    Makes you feel sexy and ready for anything.

May 26, 2017

so many colours not enough time. i love the effortless that comes with this product. i can use a brush or my finger and it always comes out looking amazing!!!