Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews
Ranked #2 in Eye Shadow

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

September 14, 2017

Basic

This a great palette if you're just starting out with makeup. It has all the basic colours and good pigmentation. But this product is just too hyped up for what it is. It's a really basic palette.

September 13, 2017

Gotta love this palette

When I first saw this palette I instantly fell in love! I didn't want to get it because it's really expensive but I'm glad I bought it cause I use it almost everyday! The shades are very pigmented and buttery. This palette is probably the best out of all of the naked palettes.

September 12, 2017

Not sure I would re- buy

The colors are truly beautiful. The pigmentation is also really good. The problem is with most urban decay palette , some have terrible shimmer fallouts and I find the colors are hard to blend.

September 11, 2017

I love the Naked Palette

The shadows are blendable and buttery, the colors are gorgeous and you can have plenty of day and night looks. The only downside is there's a bit of fallout. Honestly this palette is a really great value.

August 30, 2017

so pretty!

i love the nude colours but i really love the shimmery ones! they're beautiful! i use this palette almost everyday. i recommend it to anyone looking for a subtle but pretty everyday look.

August 16, 2017

I love the shades in this palette!

When I first heard about this palette I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about - until I bought one of my own! The shadows in the palette are gorgeous, all buttery and totally blend-able. The pigmentation is fantastic and there's really no fall out. Used over an eye primer, these babies last all day without any need for touch ups!

Would I buy this again if I lost it or ran out... YES!!
    ///
    Quand j'ai entendu parler de cette palette, je ne pouvais pas comprendre à quoi tout se passait - jusqu'à ce que j'aie acheté un de mes amis! Les ombres de la palette sont magnifiques, toutes ornithologiques et totalement mélangées. La pigmentation est fantastique et il n'y a vraiment pas de chute. Utilisé sur un premier oeil, ces bébés durent toute la journée sans avoir besoin de retouches!

J'achèterais ceci encore si je l'ai perdu ou j'ai fini ... OUI !!

August 13, 2017

Great product! Would definitely buy again

My first eye makeup palette and fell inlove with it, worth my investment, it's my go to for everyday eye makeup, super blendable, colors are amazing, very pigmented. A little pricey but worth it.

August 08, 2017

Perfect for everyday use and totally worth the money

This palette is without a doubt a god sent. You can use it for simple everyday looks or build it up for evening glamour, and the end result is always a head turner

July 28, 2017

amazing!!!

is is the second best eye shadow palette I've ever owned. UD is reasonably priced and just an amazing brand. If i could recommend you try any palette it would be this one. Everything is pigmented, blends amazing and it's just perfect. I cannot wait til the next palette comes out. If you only own 1 palette.. this should be it.

July 19, 2017

Still a favorite

I have many, many eye shadow palettes but I always seem to return to this palatte. I love the color selections and the shadows themselves are creamy/pigmented.