Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

January 17, 2018

TRUST ME YOU'll LOVE IT!!!!

I love the colours. Very nice pigment. I love the brown and nutraul colours i love the it feels creamy when putting it on. I see why so many people talk about it. Im glad i bought it also the soft velvet shell is awesome

December 28, 2017

New to this brand!

I just got it for my birthday and I really like it, it is not too powdery or chalky. It stays on my lids all day long. Very good quality. Colors are basics and super pretty. I can wait to create different looks with it. Price is high but it is worth it.

December 14, 2017

Une palette qu’il me faut!

Wow! Je n’ai pas la chance d’avoir cette palette chez moi mais mon amie oui, et j’aime le fait que ce sont des fards pour la pluplart brillant. Donc, pour le temps des fêtes qui arrive à grand pas je trouve que c’est une belle opportunité.

December 04, 2017

The best

Urban Decay Naked was my first palette years and years ago. I am in love with this brand. I am able to build it as much as want. Create hundreds of looks fro day to day to night out, smokey eye look to no makeup makeup look and so on.
    Yes it's the best and my fav as well.

November 21, 2017

It’s a Makeup Icon

The original Naked palette is one of the best eyeshadow palettes every crafted. Dark horse is my favorited colour by far. I wish there were more Matte shadows and it’s definitely up their in price. It’s almost a collectors item though. It’s the one palette everyone has to try for themselves.

2.3/5

November 05, 2017

Nice colors, not sure if I will buy it again

I really like the colors and pigmentation but I've tried better. It's also expensive for eyeshadow!!!! I'm not a big fan of Urban decay either. It's good quality though.

November 05, 2017

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Believe the hype! The UD Naked Palette is probably one of the all-encompassing go-to shadow palettes you should buy. It goes from day to night, from soft to smokey, and the whole gamut in between. The texture of the shadows is delicious - soft, almost creamy, and it applies the same. There is a little bit of fallout, a tad more than I like, but I simply swipe my cheeks with a big fluffy brush after doing the eyes and all is good. The price is on the higher side, but for the use and the variety of shadows, it simply can't be beat. It is one of my few go-to palettes, and I have a lot of eyeshadow!

October 29, 2017

Is it really drugstore?

I'm just going to start of by saying how impressed I am about the pigmentation of this eyeshadow! It blends really well on my eyelid and is super duper easy to apply. With this palette I can achieve some next level eye make up! Love it love it love it!

September 27, 2017

Holy Grail of eyeshadows

This is my first urban decay palette. I still love it after 2 years. My go to for shadows to where everyday to work. Admit the pricy tag prevented me from buying this sooner. All the colors are nice to use. Mostly neutrals and easy to wear.

September 24, 2017

The choices are endless

This is my favorite eyeshadow out there. It is a little pricey but I think it is totally worth it. It lasts a very long time and you can always change it up with the different colors. Throw it on with the urban decay eyeshadow primer and the color lasts all day and it holds the vibrant color all day. The only downfall is you can't buy refills for it.