Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

June 18, 2020
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Love these palettes

This is a gorgeous palette with a range of colours. A mixture of browns, gold colours etc. Some shimmery and some not. I would recommend this palette to others.

April 27, 2020

Love these shadows

I bought my sister and I these for our birthdays last year. While we are both obsessed with our palettes I wish they maybe had a few less options and a larger amount to use of a few specific colours. But in general the colours are great. If I put a primer on the colour does stay quite well but if not I definitely have to reapply later in the day.
    In conclusion, I love my palette but for the price it’s more of a treat and I wear it for events not usually for day to day wear.

April 05, 2020

Ah, the classic

This is the palette that got me hooked on to urban decay eyeshadows. The lighter and mid tone colours in this I often use. I never really use dark colour eyeshadows so those on wasted on me. The included brush is also very nice. Wish the packaging wasn't cardboard though.

January 05, 2020

I love their palettes

I quite enjoy the palette. The colours show up well & Lots of colour variations to choose from! I use mine fairly often. My main complaint is that there is a lot of fallout! :(

November 29, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Amazing Eyeshadow Palette

This eyeshadow palette was revolutionary.

I managed to get my hands on one when they first came out and to be honest; it's still going strong.

The colours are all gorgeous with amazing pay off and you can make almost any look you could ever need for a natural neutral or smoky eye.

I have also bought many of the variants of the naked palettes; but this one will always hold a special place in my heart as it was just *that* good and special and different when it first came out.

October 23, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Not the greatest there is

I love the colors and intensity of the Naked Palette but the huge downside is the longevity of these eyeshadows. For the price they are selling I have had better. They don't last very long on the eyes and I find myself needing to refresh my eyeshadow at least twice an evening and even more during the day. The brush provided in the kit could also be better. I love Urban Decay make up, but the naked palettes could use an improvement.

October 22, 2019

A MakeUp Classic

I feel as though this will be to the Millennial Generation what the Maybelline Mascara in the pink tube with the green lid was to our mothers - something that's in everyone's kit because it's tried, true and easy.
    If you're starting out and dipping your toe into makeup, this has terrific shades and works fantastically.
    Also, there's no shortage of reviews on YouTube, so you'll be able to find 100's of different ways to make use of this palette!

October 09, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Amazing

I absolutely love this product it is so good, the quality is fantastic and the eyeshadows are easy to blend together. I love using it for a smokey eye look, definitely recommend

2.8/5

August 15, 2019

Not worth the money

While the colours in this palette are gorgeous and are a wide enough range to create different looks, the colour payout is not worth the price. After buying the first 3 naked palettes, I have stopped purchasing eyeshadows from this brand.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Amazing shades

I love this palette and all the neutral shades that all combine well with each other. They also have just the right amount of shimmer to them some more then others. I also like how there are both light and dark shades I can do any sort of eye look. I like using the light shade to highlight my eyes using in the inner rims and under my brow and the dark shade to line my eyes. It’s not a bad deal for $60 because you get 12 shades so it’s a good price. I bought mine at Sephora and own the other naked palettes as well. They go on smoothly and almost have a creamy feel and blend effortlessly and stay on all day and don’t budge highly recommend