Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews
#2 in Eye Shadow

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

2.3/5

November 05, 2017

Nice colors, not sure if I will buy it again

I really like the colors and pigmentation but I've tried better. It's also expensive for eyeshadow!!!! I'm not a big fan of Urban decay either. It's good quality though.

November 05, 2017

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Believe the hype! The UD Naked Palette is probably one of the all-encompassing go-to shadow palettes you should buy. It goes from day to night, from soft to smokey, and the whole gamut in between. The texture of the shadows is delicious - soft, almost creamy, and it applies the same. There is a little bit of fallout, a tad more than I like, but I simply swipe my cheeks with a big fluffy brush after doing the eyes and all is good. The price is on the higher side, but for the use and the variety of shadows, it simply can't be beat. It is one of my few go-to palettes, and I have a lot of eyeshadow!

October 29, 2017

Is it really drugstore?

I'm just going to start of by saying how impressed I am about the pigmentation of this eyeshadow! It blends really well on my eyelid and is super duper easy to apply. With this palette I can achieve some next level eye make up! Love it love it love it!

September 27, 2017

Holy Grail of eyeshadows

This is my first urban decay palette. I still love it after 2 years. My go to for shadows to where everyday to work. Admit the pricy tag prevented me from buying this sooner. All the colors are nice to use. Mostly neutrals and easy to wear.

September 24, 2017

The choices are endless

This is my favorite eyeshadow out there. It is a little pricey but I think it is totally worth it. It lasts a very long time and you can always change it up with the different colors. Throw it on with the urban decay eyeshadow primer and the color lasts all day and it holds the vibrant color all day. The only downfall is you can't buy refills for it.

2.7/5

September 23, 2017

Overhyped, underdelivered. Save your money!

Let me start by saying I don't regret buying this. It's a greater starter pallete if you're rich. But let's face it, we can all afford to drop $66CAD + tax and perhaps shipping on a just okay product.
    This, in my opinion, is the best of the Naked palette series. The colour payoff is quite good but it just simply too expensive for the quality you get. There are so many cheaper high end palettes out there that are much better quality.

September 20, 2017

Great staple!

Great starter eyeshadow kit, this was my first palette I ever got and I still treasure it. The colours blend amazingly and it is great for casual looks and more fancy looks as well. I don't use it as often now, but it is a great palette to start with. Also, great for travel and comes with a good brush.

September 14, 2017

Basic

This a great palette if you're just starting out with makeup. It has all the basic colours and good pigmentation. But this product is just too hyped up for what it is. It's a really basic palette.

September 13, 2017

Gotta love this palette

When I first saw this palette I instantly fell in love! I didn't want to get it because it's really expensive but I'm glad I bought it cause I use it almost everyday! The shades are very pigmented and buttery. This palette is probably the best out of all of the naked palettes.

September 12, 2017

Not sure I would re- buy

The colors are truly beautiful. The pigmentation is also really good. The problem is with most urban decay palette , some have terrible shimmer fallouts and I find the colors are hard to blend.