Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

April 22, 2020

My favourite eyeshadow palette!

Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for eyeshadow palettes that have superb quality and pigmentation. Modern Renaissance is the first of its kind in terms of colour story and it’s the reason why it’s so highly coveted. I love it so much that I have completely panned 9 out of the 14 shades, and I have no doubt I’ll finish the last 5 within the next few months. It’s super easy to blend and super pigmented, the shadows are soft and have a little bit of kick up but they’re easy to use. Highly recommend!

March 20, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Cannot rave about this enough

Seriously I cannot stress how much you need this in your life! I use it every day and it has lasted a LONG time so it’s definitely worth the money. I use the brown shades for my eyesbrows/contour if I’m traveling. It blends perfectly. I only have to tap the brush in once and I have plenty of color payoff. Ughh it’s the best.

Virginia, United States

Jadore

This was my first anastasia palette. My friend and I both fell in love with it, and received it as Christmas presents, as the price is a bit steep at $60. Quality of shadows are amazing. The shades are all so wearable, and down to earth. I love matte shadows, and these ones don't fail. They stay on all day, and leave me with a beautifully pigmented look. Packaging is very elegant as well, as it is coated in velvet. I hope they return to this packaging, as they have not done it with their past few palettes.

Trafford, United Kingdom

Absolutely incredible!

Anastasia Beverly Hills never lets me down with her eyeshadows. As always, every shade blends like a dream, even without a primer. The color are absolutely beautiful. The shimmers are so so shimmery! Even if it is a little bit pricy, it is worth every penny for the quality you're getting.

January 30, 2020

Must have from beginners to seasoned artists

This pallet contains 11 beautiful matte shades that blend like a dream as well as 3 gorgeous shimmers that can catch your eye from any direction, this pallet is an understatement for a holy grail, anybody who is starting off or is a well seasoned artist needs to have this in their kit! You can create beautiful soft glam looks or just natural, there is an beautiful collection of reds and browns, you can go from a very subtle neutral eye to a very warm eye or a smoky eye with just a flick of a brush, add a metallic shade for a beautiful finish.

January 05, 2020

I love this!

Finally caved and bought this gem! I really love all the colours! They are so pigmented and soft and buttery!! I noticed the first two times I used the colours there was some fallout but not very much after the first two uses. It stays very well! Especially when you also use a setting spray! 100% recommend. :)

October 02, 2019

A makeup must have

I love this product sooo much. The colours are very warm and pigmented which is a must for makeup looks all year round. I can create so many looks with this pallet because not only does it have matte colours but it has shimmery and sparkles shadows As well. If you’re new to this makeup stuff I definitely recommend this.

October 02, 2019

My holy grail palette

If you had to have one eyeshadow palette only, I recommend this one 100%. Create natural to glamorous looks with highly pigmented, buttery smooth and blendable shades. They’re a dream.

September 22, 2019

One of my all time favourites

I had my eye on this palette for a year and was so excited to receive it as a gift for a special occasion. The shadows blend incredibly and the colours make my eyes pop! It's my everyday go-to!

August 29, 2019

My Go-To Palette

After wanting this palette for months, I finally decided to grab it and have no regrets. That was 3 years ago, and I still use it every time I do my eye makeup. I have hazel green eyes and the purple/pink and copper hues in the palette complement them so well. The shades vermeer and primvera make for amazing inner-eye colours and golden ochre and buon fresco (a mauve colour) are stunning crease colours. Overall, the colour payoff is great and they are super blend-able. I would definitely recommend this palette as a staple for your makeup collection.