Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

February 12, 2019

Love love love!!!

I work with a LOT of women, so when this baby droppped I heard about it for weeks before I decided to take the plunge, and my godddddd am I ever glad I did.... absolutely fantastic in every way!!!

October 14, 2018

Beautiful palette!

I bought this palette two years ago, and it's my absolute favourite! It has so many pigmented and pretty colours that you can use to create very pretty eye looks. The shadows are very creamy and blend like a dream. I love this palette and highly recommend!

October 08, 2018

These shades are to die for

This is my go to palette. The shades are so amazing and versatile. The only issue I have with this palette is the fallout. There is SO MUCH of it. Once I finish my eyeshadow I have just as much shadow under my eyes and on my cheeks as I do on my eyelids

August 28, 2018

The holy grail of eyeshadow palette

Super pigmented colour, beautiful collection and stunning blended creations. Who doesn’t love a little sunset Smokey eye? Long lasting and can play it up or dress it down depending on your mood and look.

August 02, 2018

Gorgeous colors

After seing so many reviews over this product, I decided to try it for myself. I wasn't disapointed! The textures of these colors is just incredible, more creamy and super easy to blend on the lid. There is not a lot of residue on your cheeks either so it does'nt ruin the rest of your makeup! It's a little pricy but you pay for the value!

July 05, 2018

Amazing palette!!

I absolutely love this palette. It has so many gorgeous colours that you can create so many looks with. The shadows are so creamy and pigmented and blend like a dream. Highly recommend this palette.

June 15, 2018

My go-to palette for warm tones

This palette always surprises me with it's versatility! I don't think there's one colour I haven't dipped into yet. The shades blend together beautifully and I love the range of colours (neutral to brights). This has surpassed the Urban Decay Naked palettes AND the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette as my go-to. Great for traveling if you want to switch up your makeup looks.

The shadows aren't the most pigmented or buttery, but they make up for it in terms of shades and wearability.

May 30, 2018

Expensive but worth it

I held off on buying this palette for a long time because of the price. But I had a moment of weakness and purchased it....... I am SO glad I did. It is now my favourite palette. So pigmented, blends nicely and offers a ton of different looks. Love it!

May 28, 2018

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS MODERN RENAISSANCE

J'aime bien cette palette. J'aime la variété de rouge et de rose, des belles couleurs pour faire un look romantique. La qualité des eyeshadows sont très bonne, crémeux et blend bien.

May 18, 2018

Amazing buy

A high end product that is worth buying. This product works great with every skin tone and it is pigmented.The shadows blends beautifully and the hues are great for say and night time. Does not disappoint at all. Great buy