Prestige Item
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

January 08, 2021

Awesome Palette!!!

Amazingly beautiful shades! They are pigmented so well and a little bit of product goes a long way! It's on the pricey side but wait for a good deal and you'll be all set!

December 24, 2020

Best Eyeshadow Pallet on Earth

Possibly the most well worth eyeshadow pallete in my 50+ eyeshadow collection, It's beautiful colors and pigmented colors will make you want to wear makeup. I hit pan on the first couple months of owning the palette.

With little to no kickback in the pan, it blends flawlessly without even the use of high end brushes.

The colors compliment warm tone skin types. Does well for dramatic sultry eyes, or just the at work more tame look.

Remember to pair with a primer, and finish spray and your look can will catch every and anyone's attention.

September 04, 2020

Perfect for daily usage and for a night on the town!

When this palette first came out, there were a lot of mixed reviews based on which batch you received. However, I am so glad I made the purchase. I use the palette for every day neutral eye makeup looks, sunset eyes, and glam looks for fancier occasions. My favourite shades are the shimmers; applying them with a damp makeup brush makes them look wet (in a good way). My only complaint is that the black artificial hairs on the end of the double-sided brush are scratchy and have bristles that fall out but for the price of the palette, it does an acceptable job and fulfills its purpose.

August 07, 2020

Amazing Pigment

This pallet is a little pricey but so worth it! The colour payoff is amazing and so pigmented. The formula is really easy to blend out! I use it all the time!!

June 30, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Amazing eyeshadow palette

This eyeshadow palette is amazing. The color scheme is beautiful and the packaging looks soooo pretty. It comes with a brush to apply your eyeshadow and that is very convenient the eyeshadows are so pigmented and look amazing on the eyes, would definitely recommend

May 31, 2020

So pigemented!

The colors in this pallete are absolutely phenomenal and they blend so well and match each other. There is also not a lot of fallout when I use them and the colors are quite pigmented. You can also build on the colors so you can make an appropriate day time and night time look depending on how heavy handed you are!

April 21, 2020

My favourite eyeshadow palette!

Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for eyeshadow palettes that have superb quality and pigmentation. Modern Renaissance is the first of its kind in terms of colour story and it’s the reason why it’s so highly coveted. I love it so much that I have completely panned 9 out of the 14 shades, and I have no doubt I’ll finish the last 5 within the next few months. It’s super easy to blend and super pigmented, the shadows are soft and have a little bit of kick up but they’re easy to use. Highly recommend!

March 19, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Cannot rave about this enough

Seriously I cannot stress how much you need this in your life! I use it every day and it has lasted a LONG time so it’s definitely worth the money. I use the brown shades for my eyesbrows/contour if I’m traveling. It blends perfectly. I only have to tap the brush in once and I have plenty of color payoff. Ughh it’s the best.

February 24, 2020
    Tanzania

Amazing palette!

I love this palette - I use this for an everyday look as well as a heavier glam. It’s definitely a warm toned palette and it’s got quite a few berry shades - the warm tones are definitely up my street. I highly recommend this palette, the shimmery shades are super buttery and last a long time!

February 03, 2020

Best palette worth the spend

Such a great palette, the price is steep but seriously worth it for nice basics, fun pinks and reds and sparkly shades that are subtle but great. Definitely recommend for anyone of any age