Prestige Item
Urban Decay NAKED2 Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

From luminous shades with shimmer and sparkle to the smoothest mattes imaginable, the Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette is packed with 12 never-boring taupe-hued neutrals (including a gorgeous grayish brown, a glittery copper and our lewdest, blackest black).

Expand your Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette range with the Naked2 Palette to create even more sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between.

Product info via UrbanDecay.ca

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 06, 2020

My eyeshadow

This is my go to eyeshadow! Have been using for many years and replaced multiple times! I have to use a primer under it but it stays on and lasts long by doing so. Wear it everyday and going out wear it heavier and get compliments often! I have very light blue eyes which people always comment on the brown/ copper shades complementing and making them pop!
    Hasn’t not caused my eyelids to be irritated!

3.2/5

February 03, 2020

Decent neutrals palette

I like the colours in this palette as they are very flattering on my very fair skin. However, I found the black to be not very pigmented and some of the darker shades hard to blend. However, this was my go to palette for 3 years.

2.7/5

January 06, 2020

Somewhat disappointed

Initially I was super excited to use this pallet as it contains various finishes (matte, shimmer, glitter)...while the product does apply very nicely and has a long lasting wear time compared to some shadows I was disappointed in the pigmentation (or lack thereof)...I was really expecting colours to be more vibrant and rich than they were when applied

October 30, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great colors

I love the warm colors of the pallette. The rose gold shade is my favorite. And I like that this pallette has black as well. The brush is great for blending. I do think it's pretty expensive and the shadows aren't that much higher quality than one I might get at a drugstore. In fact, they don't seem to go on or stay on as easily as some of my othershadows.

July 14, 2019
    Solihull, United Kingdom

i wouldn’t buy this product again

Beautiful packaging and a lovely colour range, the brush is so soft and there is great colour pay off. LOTS of fall out though and the shimmers aren’t the best.

July 03, 2019

Love this palette

I love this palette! The colours of a nice mix of neutrals & smoky. The upfront cost is a bit high but the quality is so worth it. There is no fallout, you do not end up with eyeshadow on your check. Colour lasts all day long. You only need a bit so the palette last forever.

May 31, 2019

pretty decent

It comes in a variety of beautiful colours that you can use from a day to night look. I particularly loved the shade "Tease" since it's the perfect transition colour. I like that if had both matte and shimmery colours. They are very pigmented, but I still needed a primer for it to stay. There was also a ton of fallout.

April 18, 2019

I'm in love!

My first Urban Decay purchase, and it won't be my last. The colors are so rich and vibrant. The dual ended brush is terrific. The eye shadow goes on smoothly and stays on all day.

April 01, 2019

AMAZING PALETTE!

The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is one of my favourite on the market. The colours go on smoothly and there is a great selection between matte and shimmer. I love the rose gold tones and it makes a smokey eye more fun!

3.2/5

February 27, 2019

Another Palette With Half the Colours Not Used

I bought this when it was trending hard, and it's now in my palette graveyard. Half the shades are perfect and therefore are gone, but half don't work for me and therefore they remain. It was a reminder of why I don't buy predetermined palettes. Why pay for 12 shadows when you only use 5 or 6? It's a waste of money. On the plus side, the colours I did use were gorgeous, applied well, and lasted.