Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Reviews
Ranked #107 in Bronzer

September 13, 2017

Great for fair skin.

I call this my "winter" bronzer, when my skin is very fair. The formula is so buttery and blends into skin effortlessly. No patchiness. The chocolate scent is an added bonus!

August 02, 2017

Overall I was satisfied

I received my Too faced milk chocolate soleil in my April IPSY glam bag and was hooked! I usually use Physician formula butter bronzer and I like how it compares. Would definitely buy it. I can also use it as a buildable contour. Works pretty well, but you have to use a lot.

June 25, 2017

Nice matte bronzer without the mud!

For a matta bronzer, this is an amazing product! I was a bit intimidated when I first got the product. All of the other matte bronzers I have gotten before were sometimes hard work, it didn't take alot for them to look muddy. This bronzer gives a very nice tanned look to the face, without looking dirty. I would prefer for it to be a bit more buttery an soft, but overall it is a great product.

May 14, 2017

J'adore ce bronzer ! Il sent vraiment bon et il s'étale vraiment bien. Il dure toute la journée même si je ne met pas toujours de spray fix. Le format est bien il me dure très longtemps malgré que je l'utilise pratiquement a tous les jours.

2.7/5

March 17, 2017

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is just an average bronzing product for me. The seller here is the idea that it smells like chocolate (which is truly does!). A cool idea but I found that even that got old. Too Faced is usually a great brand and the money spent on their products is usually on par with the quality of the product. That is not the case for this product. The bronzer goes on orange and does not blend into the skin easily. I find that I get red instead of the product sitting nicely on my skin. There are better alternatives for cheaper.

March 17, 2017

Not only does the bronzer work wonders but it doubles as an edible treat ;) Mind you I probably wouldn't eat it, but theres something satisfying with having make up thats chocolate. Perfect bronzer, great coverage and smells divine :) I would totally recommend this product

January 17, 2017

This is has been my go to bronzer for years now. I have quite light warm toned skin (MAC NC20) and I find it's the perfect amount of warmth- not too orangey. I use this on my natural and more glam makeup days, so it definitely works well for any type of look in my opinion.

I have the sample size and have been using this almost everyday, still haven't hit pan. A little goes a long way!

Will repurchase this for sure once I'm out of my current one and how could I not when it smells so darn good?

March 01, 2016

this is my favorite bronzer. looks beautiful on, it blends easily, product lasts a long time and smells like chocolate! can't get any better than this.

January 23, 2016

This is my favourite everyday bronzer. I love the smell, to me it doesn't smell as much like chocolate as the chocolate bar palette but I find it smells like play doh which I like that smell. This is a matte color so there is no shimmer to make me look shiny it blends perfectly I love it

November 25, 2015

This product have been on my wish list for so long, and now I have it I find it pretty addictive!
    I'm still not sure if this is the MOST flattering bronzer shade I could use, but it's still pretty great. The powder is silky and pigmented, so it's easy to place and blend out.
    I can't get enough of the cocoa scent, it's so good! Chocolate-scented products aren't usually my favourite (I prefer the real thing!), but this smells chocolatey in a pretty way and definitely gets my sweet tooth without being too sugary.
    Milk Chocolate Soleil gives my skin a warm subtle glow, and I love that it doesn't have shimmer. That way I can add my own highlight or shimmery blush if I want, or leave it more matte or natural looking.
    I'm a big fan of this product and would definitely recommend it!