4.1/5
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer Reviews
Ranked #18 in Eye Shadow

The silicone-based eyeshadow primer transforms any eye shadow into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched, intensified version of itself, then locks it down perfectly until you take it off. The skin soothing formula evens out the skin tone on your lids and smoothes out lines while it secures a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup, so no shadow catastrophes will ever happen again.

1.7/5

September 13, 2017

Returned it

I know a lot of people swear my this primer. For me it didn't do anything. I bought it and after 2 months in using it, the consistency suddenly changed to watery. I didn't find any difference in my eyeshadow wear on using this product.

August 22, 2017

Works great with my oily lids

This is my second favourite eye primer for my oily lids. (my first is NARS). It glides on well and you only need a tiny amount so it lasts forever. It has a tint, so gives a good base for shadows.

2.2/5

June 30, 2017

A separated mess

The product did not have the staying power that I would have liked. I do love their glitter glue and other products so this was disappointing. When using it the product would seperate even if vigorously shook before application. If you would like a holy grail eye primer try MAC prime and prep extended 24 hour wear primer. $3 more but totally worth it. Holds shadow all day (after being set with powder)

June 21, 2017

Petit coups de coeur

Ce primer un l'un de mes favoris il doux a l'pplicationpas besoins de beaucoup pour avoir un résultat. Les couleurs d'ombre a paupière semble plus belle et plus défini et dur toute la journée, et même pour jusqu'au 5à7 loll!!

Vraiment mon petit coup coeur.

May 28, 2017

This is one of my all time favorites and must have items for my make up kit. It's super soft and effective and you only need a tiny bit! My shadow lasts all day with this stuff and amps up the colour tenfold! I'll never go naked lidded again.

1.0/5

April 28, 2017

I did not like this primer. It's super expensive and doesn't work . My eye shadow creased and slid off very quickly. Took it right back to Sephora!!!!!!!!

April 19, 2017

My eye shadow lasts the entire day and doesn't crease when I use this primer. I like all of the Too Faced products I try. A little goes a long way and the price is decent

April 18, 2017

Bonjour je trouve que se produit est juste génial je l'adore il vous donner un regard super allonger je le mes tout le temps car je l'adore aller l'acheter car sa vos le coup !!!!

April 16, 2017

This is an awesome primer. It makes sure your lids don't crease at all and keeps the eyeshadow on all day and night long! I recomend this for people who do intense eyeshadow looks looking for something to keep it on all day!

April 13, 2017

This primer changed the way I do eye makeup. I could never wear eyeshadows alone because they'd crease terribly. This makes it so I can apply eyeshadow seemlessly and it will last all day!