Prestige Item
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Reviews

June 18, 2020

Perfect summer palette

Love love loveeee this palette! The color choices are amazing and it allows you to create many different makeup looks. Very summery, very pigmented and smell amazing! It’s my go to summer palette.

February 20, 2020

Pigmented, but slightly gritty

I bought this palette last week, and today was the first day wearing. The formula is butery and soft for their shimmers, but I found that for the darker matte shades especially the purples, it felt slightly gritty, and wasn't easily blendable. The shimmers in this palette are absolutely amazing, especially the shade bellini and necta, which are incredible. There were a few duds for me in this palette though, white peach was not pigmented, and was rock hard and a bit patchy, and didn't lay down well over my tatcha silk primer, which was disappointing. The smell of the palette was slightly chemical, but it's been gradually dissipating, which is nice. The packaging is heavy, and feels quality, but I put this palette at the bottom of my makeup case and it got squashed, and now the top and bottom lid do not match up, which is sad, but kind of my own fault, just beware that this palette does not travel well, and is more of a stay at home palette.

January 06, 2020

Feeling peachy about this peach palette!

I purchased this palette when it first came out and I still stand by it! Each time I open it to apply my eyeshadow I’m reminded how great it smells. My only complaint is how there is more brown shades than red/orange. I love using the pink shades but I don’t really use the other ones too much because I have other palettes I would rather use for the darker brown shades!

January 01, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

The best!

This palette is one of my many favorites. It has a subtle peach scent that not overbearing at all. Its very pigmented and easy to blend. You can do many looks with it and easily transition from a daytime work look to a evening out with friends look. There's is also many different looks you can create with this palette.

December 16, 2019

Love tarte eyeshadows!

The colors in this pallete are absolutely beautiful! Another bonus, is an amazing smell (and taste lol, i did try it). I think the chocolate bar one is a bit better. But, this one is also really nice, if you want more colors into your life!

December 13, 2019

I love this pallette

The colour story of this palette is so beautiful. The matte eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy blend. The shimmers are really pretty and shiny. I really adore this eyeshadow palette

December 13, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Amazing

I absolutely love this pallet, the colours are great to do and everyday look or if you want be be a bit glam , Definitely would recommend this pallet to anyone

October 31, 2019

Looks great on everyone

This is such a great palette all the colors can be used on there own or together for a beautiful complete look. It gives you the look of beautiful natural glowing skin. I love this palette for myself but have also used it on my daughter and sister and it looked great on both of them so much so that my sister bought her own. I also think it smells amazing!

October 26, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Go to palette for years

I've owned this eyeshadow palette for years, and still fidn myself coming back to it. The black shade is the most pigmented and easy to blend I've seen anywhere, and the transition shades melt beautifully into your crease with a brush.

October 13, 2019
    Tameside, United Kingdom

Love this product

It is very pigmented and has good pay off it can also be used to create so many different looks and the formula is really good would definitely recommend and would use again