Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

May 17, 2017

J'en suis complètement folle, les teintes sont magnifiques, on peut faire pleins de chose avec. Et l'odeur omg.. J'ai envie de manger la palette à chaque fois que je l'ouvre. Je l'as recommande à 300%

May 16, 2017

Love the colours in this eyeshadow palette. So pretty and perfect for spring and summer. The smell is a little fake but I still like it. Plus once it's on the eyes you can't smell it anyway. I've been using a bit and really liking it.

April 29, 2017

Cette palette est vraiment très bien mais les fard son assez poudreux mais ils sont très pigmenter .
    L'odeur pourrais déranger certain car c'est assez fort .

April 24, 2017

This is one of my favourite palettes by Two Faced. It has a lot of neutral shades that can be used for everyday looks, and also has many peachy shades that can be combined with the neutral shades for an evening look. One thing I love about this palette is that it smells like peaches. The colours are also very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. One downfall of this palette is that it tends to wear out, so it doesn't last all day (even with primer). Other than that, I would definitely buy it again and also recommend it to others.

April 24, 2017

I love this palette. I feel like it is perfect to create spring/summer looks. It is composed of 18 shades (peachy pinks, corals, bronzes and purples), with a good balance between mattes and shimmers. Great pigments and stays in place all day! + The colours blends beautifully. And that smell! It smells like sweet peach candy! The only down side is that some colours does have a lot of fall out, but that is manageable.

April 20, 2017

I really love the seeet peach palette by too faced! The colors have a great pigmentation, they blend easily on the eye and when you apply a eyeshadow primer, they stay all day long. The only thing i didnt really like is the smell. I know that the palette suppose to smell peach but the smell is really stong, like i have to take a break when i use it and breath somewhere else because the smell is too strong. But overall, I really like this palette!!

April 14, 2017

FAVOURITE PALETTE EVER. This was my first Too Faced eyeshadow palette and is my favourite palette now ! The colours are all stunning and very pigmented. There's little to no fall out and all the colours blend very easily. Definately an amazing palette, especially for spring & summer.

April 12, 2017

I was initially sold on the packaging and scent. The scent lasts on your eyelids for hours after application and I always find myself smelling it throughout the day! The shadows are pigmented and so blendable. The looks I create with this are endless.

April 04, 2017

This is my go to eye shadow palette, I received it as a christmas gift and am super thankful! Not only does it smell amazing but the colours are beautiful. I'm able to create so many looks using this palette because of the variety of colours. I'm obsessed

April 04, 2017

This product is extremely pigmented, blendable, and smells absolutely delicious! Too Faced really killed it with this palette. The shades are mostly warm toned, but there's a good mix of mattes, shimmers, and duo chromes. You have everything needed for a transition colour, a pop of colour, and a smoky shadow. This palette screams summer.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    sample source

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics