Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Reviews
Ranked #21 in Eye Shadow

September 16, 2017

Don't be sheeple

I bought this because literally everyone in the bwauty community has it. The smell is amazing but the color pay off is horrible. It creases so bad and i use eyeshadow primer.

September 15, 2017

Peachy

I really like the colour palette of this palette, works well with my skin tone. Love how easily it's able to blend and the pigmentation is really nice. Great starter palette to have in your make up collection.

July 11, 2017

Sweet Peach Palette A+

I love to colors included and the wonderfully sweet smell! It has a minimal amount of fallout and the colors are very pigmented and apply smoothly with a silky texture.

June 16, 2017

I think I am returning! :(

I wanted to love this product so much! It smells amazing, the colours are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I have tried out many shades and they all look so pretty, BUT, after about 4 hours the shadows fade away to almost nothing. I am so sad and did not want to return it but I do not see the point in keeping a 60 dollar eye palette that won't stay on my eyes for more than 4 hours. I will be returning this. I do not recommend buying this unless you have a really good shadow primer or something that will make this last on the eyes. The packaging is adorable, sorry Too Faced, hopefully you can do better next time with the lasting power because everything else was on point.

May 31, 2017

There was quite a bit of hype around this palette, and I feel it was for good reason. Most of the shadows (with the exception of a few) are very pigmented and easy to blend. The peach smell is not overpowering at all and I barely notice it when I use it. This is my go to palette when I know I need to get ready in a rush because I know I can get an amazing look with little effort. Two thumbs up Two Faced!

May 30, 2017

great pallet by too faced. you can make several different looks with this pallet. the shadows blend incredbily well and there is no fall out. the smell is also great. the only issue is the cheap tin packaging

May 28, 2017

I wasn't too sure on this at first but received it as a gift and fell in LOVE with every aspect of it! The only thing I don't like is the high level of fall out when applying. Although, had it not been for the fall out of have never come to realize it not only smells like peach jello but TASTES like it Too!

May 17, 2017

J'en suis complètement folle, les teintes sont magnifiques, on peut faire pleins de chose avec. Et l'odeur omg.. J'ai envie de manger la palette à chaque fois que je l'ouvre. Je l'as recommande à 300%

May 16, 2017

Love the colours in this eyeshadow palette. So pretty and perfect for spring and summer. The smell is a little fake but I still like it. Plus once it's on the eyes you can't smell it anyway. I've been using a bit and really liking it.

April 29, 2017

Cette palette est vraiment très bien mais les fard son assez poudreux mais ils sont très pigmenter .
    L'odeur pourrais déranger certain car c'est assez fort .