Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips Reviews

2.0/5

October 30, 2018

Dissapointed

I bought these chips for my daughter Eibhlin, and as a family we were extremely unsatisfied. The chips were broken before i opened the bag, and the scoopability and structural integrity is just disappointing. Unfortunately, I bought the family kind so we threw a superbowl party just to get rid of these sad chips. Sincerely, a let down Tostitos fan.

August 03, 2018

Tostito Scoops

My go to tortilla chip for salsas and guacamole. Easy to scoop as it hold the salsa without it dropping off. My favourite is the multigrain which I buy all the time.

August 03, 2018

Best chips EVER!!

I love these tortilla chips. They're excellent to dip in salsa, sour cream, and many more different dips! I usually prefer these chips over potato chips. I like how these don't taste extremely salty!! I have tried some other tortilla chips but I always come back to these, I really enjoy these to use in recipes, and they're also great as a quick snack. I definitely recommend this product as these are my favorite!

June 18, 2018

Favorite way to dip

These are my favorite vessel to eat any dips. They are a staple in my household and often make it to our family get-togetheres, parties etc. Delicious and perfectly scoopable. And strong enough to pick up a large amount of dip without breaking!

March 27, 2018

The perfect dip chip!!

This chip is perfect for dipping. Holds the dip without Anything falling by off the chip. I love that it's gluten free too, as I have some friends who are allergic, so good for entertaining.

February 26, 2018

The best party snack ever!

This product is a must have! A very good snack to have! I love this product , the chips are very fresh and crunchy. This product comes in different sizes and flavors !

February 26, 2018

Tostitos

J'aime beaucoup mangé les chips tostitos avec la sauce salsa et ces chips là sont idéal pour manger avec la sauce puisqu'il sont en forme de bol. Ils ont un goût salé, mais pas trop et ils sont bon avec n'importe quel trempette. Une des marque de chips que je préfère!

January 19, 2018

Only one for my boys

These are the only chips that my two boys will eat. And it's hard to find things that they both like! The best part of eating chips is the stuff you get to dip them in and these ones let you grab lots of that yummy salsa and guacamole. No more struggling with the flat chips for this family!

November 09, 2017

Mmmmm

Tortilla chips are one of my favourite go to on chips. Amazing salty flavor is tasty by themselves and grest scoops for chip dips, my favourite is salsa with sour cream and cheese on top. So tasty hard not to eat the whole bag

October 26, 2017

Perfectly dippable!

These chips are perfect for filling with salsa and sprinkling with shredded cheese to melt in the oven. A lot less messy to eat with salsa and they don't seem to get as soggy like the original flat chips.