Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Tea

Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Tea Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 597 in Tea

March 01, 2017

I like this brand. It does what it claims to, that is it helps one relax, it is entirely natural and what's more, it's organic. It's pricey, yes, but organic always costs more.

In my opinion it doesn't taste great but when you feel you need a warm, calming beverage before bed, this should do the trick. However, I suggest you try before you buy it because one of my friends felt queasy / her stomach hurt after having it.

February 27, 2017

I like this tea. When I'm looking for something warm right before bed, this is usually what I go for. I guess my only hangup is that this tea is a bit expensive, but it does work very well as a nighttime tea, so I'm willing to let that go in exchange for the benefits. I'm also not completely sold on the taste. It's good, really, but there's just some underlying after taste that bothers me. Overall this tea is a pleasant way to end the day, and helps me sleep without making me feel drugged.

February 16, 2017

Getting to sleep during the day when I was working at night was a problem until I tried Traditional Medicinals Organic Nighty Night Tea. The organic, non-GMO ingredients aid relaxation, with no effects the next day.

Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to the Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family.

September 29, 2016

This tea is in a line of other medicinal tea and is created by herbalists with organic ingredients. This particular tea is in the line of ""relaxation teas".

Its medicinal ingredients are passion flower herb, chamomile flower, catnip herb, and hops. Each of these are to ease you into a calm and relaxed state, and to help you fall asleep and say asleep.

It smells and tastes dreamlike with therapeutic ingredients like spearmint leaf and orange peel.

Each tea bag is has specific measurements of each herb.

It works and is drug free. Perfect after a long stressful day or when you have to wake up early the next morning.