TRESemmé® Botanique Damage & Recovery Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Shampoo

September 26, 2017

Won't buy anything else!

I normally buy whichever shampoo/conditioner that's on sale but once I tried the Botanique line from Tresemme, I won't buy anything else. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel smooth, voluminous and clean.

September 09, 2017

So good even my toddler loves it.

I bought this in an attempt to help tame my baby's insane tight curls. The frizz was crazy and so difficult to manage. She has big girl hair, she needed big girl shampoo. After trying this, her tangles lessened, the curls leveled out, and made her hair smell oh-so-good.

May 26, 2017

les produits tresemme sont tous superb , ils aident vraiment a avoir des beaux cheveux , c'est les produits que j'utilise le plus chez moi et je ne le regrette pas

May 23, 2017

J'utilise plusieurs produits de la gamme TRESemme et je suis très satisfaite. J'utilise le shampoing/revitalisant quotidiennement et mes cheveux sont en santé.

May 15, 2017

TRESemme hair products are my favorites... for color treated hair I recommend all, shampoo, conditioner as well as leave-in treatments and hairspray. Can't be beaten!

May 12, 2017

good product I WOULD PREFER AVEENO SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
    I PURCHASE TRESEMME BECAUSE OF AVALIBILITY WHERE I RESIDE
    I WOULD LIKE TO TRY DAMAGE CONTROL

May 09, 2017

Vraiment d'excellent produit à utilisé a tout les jours, laisse les cheveux doux et avec beaucoup de volument. Je recommande ce shampoing a tout le monde !

March 24, 2017

The only drugstore hair product I use at home! Love the way it applies to my hair and it doesn't leave it feeling full of chemicals after! If you're looking for an affordable hair shampoo for coloured hair I definitely recommend !

March 21, 2017

Used this years ago when you could only get it at Costco, then it was hard to find and I had to resort to other products. Was so glad when this became a mainstream item and I can find it at any store. Leaves my hair smooth and soft and doesn't weight it down or leave it greasy within 12 hours of washing it. I usually bring along my own anytime we travel - it's worth it!

March 13, 2017

I love tresemme conditioner and shampoo. Their conditioner is the only one that detangle my lids hair. And the smell is awesome. And lasts in their hair a long time.