4.1/5
TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner Reviews
#15 in Conditioner

September 28, 2017

My go to conditioner

I decided to switch conditioners to a different tresemme conditioner and ended up going back to this kind. I love this conditioner and how my hair feels healthy and soft after I use it.

May 22, 2017

CE revitalisant , enfin toute la gamme TRESemmé, ne convient pas à mes cheveux. Ce revitalisant les rend gras et je n'aime pas du tout la senteur. Grosse déception.

May 04, 2017

Works well on my semi-curly hair - does not weigh it down in the slightest. I like the coconutty smell, although I wish there was a bit more fragrance.

April 28, 2017

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this stuff. I wasn't sure of the scent when smelling it out of the bottle. After my shower I kept getting sniffs of my hair and I actually dig the scent. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling beautifully soft.

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien cette marque abordable en pharmacie. Bon revitalisant qui hydrate mes cheveux et mes pointes . Parfait pour un usage quotidien. Bon produit .

October 24, 2016

I'm torn on this shampoo and conditioner duo as it smells great but leaves alot of residue which I'm not a fan of. I will try it a little longer but there are other products that do a better job.

September 30, 2016

For drugstore conditioners, I seriously love the Tresemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Conditioner. It made my naturally curly hair feel so healthy and nourished. It hair feels nice and soft and not tangled and it has a wonderful scent too. I will definitely be using this product again.

September 29, 2016

I absolutely love the Tresemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Conditioner. It made my hair feel so healthy and nourished. My hair had a wonderful shine to it and was so soft. It has a wonderful scent and made my hair easy to brush through. I will definitely be using this product again.

September 29, 2016

Love love love it!! I found that it did a slightly better job than the replenish & detox conditioner counterpart. This is one of the few hair products that I've seen make a noticeable difference in my hair's appearance!

September 29, 2016

I love treseeme products. I will only buy this brand!!!! The price is great, the quality is amazing.my hair is amazing after one use.honestly love it!!!!