TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #18 out of 677 in Conditioner

May 22, 2017

CE revitalisant , enfin toute la gamme TRESemmé, ne convient pas à mes cheveux. Ce revitalisant les rend gras et je n'aime pas du tout la senteur. Grosse déception.

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien cette marque abordable en pharmacie. Bon revitalisant qui hydrate mes cheveux et mes pointes . Parfait pour un usage quotidien. Bon produit .

September 30, 2016

For drugstore conditioners, I seriously love the Tresemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Conditioner. It made my naturally curly hair feel so healthy and nourished. It hair feels nice and soft and not tangled and it has a wonderful scent too. I will definitely be using this product again.

September 29, 2016

I absolutely love the Tresemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Conditioner. It made my hair feel so healthy and nourished. My hair had a wonderful shine to it and was so soft. It has a wonderful scent and made my hair easy to brush through. I will definitely be using this product again.

September 29, 2016

Love love love it!! I found that it did a slightly better job than the replenish & detox conditioner counterpart. This is one of the few hair products that I've seen make a noticeable difference in my hair's appearance!

September 29, 2016

I love treseeme products. I will only buy this brand!!!! The price is great, the quality is amazing.my hair is amazing after one use.honestly love it!!!!

September 29, 2016

a nice creamy lather that smells so nice and doesn't leave a film in your hair like some conditioners do that I have tried and leave a beautiful shine

September 29, 2016

I find Tresemme conditioners are very hit and miss with my hair. This one was more a hit than a miss but I'm not as in love with it as I want to be! I still felt the need to use products in my hair when I got out of the shower. The scent was lovely and the formula didn't weigh my hair down, but I noticed it got less effective each time I used it. I have become very happy using it every other couple of washes but I'm still on the hunt for my holy grail conditioner.

September 29, 2016

I really enjoyed using this conditioner. I found it made my hair feel so nourished and soft. Very clean. The smell was really nice as well. I have naturally curly hair so I need a great conditioner. It really made my hair easy to brush thru after. I was impressed.

September 29, 2016

This is an excellent conditioner . It worked fabulous . I have coloring and perking my hair for over 30 years . My hair has been damaged . I also have oily hair . My hair drank it in and it felt like a baby's again