TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1074 in Shampoo

January 12, 2017

Best smelling shampoo ever! I was surprised when TRESSeme came out with this line. All of the shampoos and conditioners are amazing. They lather well, make your hair feel unbelievably soft, what else can you ask for?

October 24, 2016

Bon shampoing de pharmacie à petit prix . Odeur super agréable dans mes cheveux. Rend les cheveux doux et souple au touché . Bonne option à bas prix .

September 22, 2016

I'm so happy that I tried the TRESemme products. I am now a huge fan. The TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo smells pleasant and leaves my hair soft and silky. I love it.

September 22, 2016

I tried this product not long ago as I have had amazing experiences in the past with TRESemme products! This shampoo smells fantastic at first squeeze! I love the texture of the product and how it evenly distributes and you only need a small amount to cover your hair and my hair is long. Although it left my hair a bit tangly after the final result was great! It made my hair feel refreshed and replenished. The harsh texture of my ends seemed a bit better after a few washes. I would totally recommend this product!

September 22, 2016

I have used tresemme brands before but i changed to other brands (not for any particular reason, just wanted to try other brands) and now im back to tresemme, i love this brand overall. This shampoo gives me a fresh clean feel to my hair, my hair was pretty dry but this gives it back the life that it lost. The scent is the cherry on top! This my go-to shampoo from now on. Its perfect for people who have dry hair.

September 22, 2016

I purchased this shampoo on sale for 3.00 so the price was phenomenal! the shampoo lathered nicely, cleaned my hair well without drying it out and worked great with the conditioner!

September 22, 2016

Love this Shampoo, love the smell, last along time, need to use only Alittle. You need to try it if you all ready haven't. Great for Chritmas baskets!

tresemme
    natural it pefect
    you dont have to pour lot to wash your hair
    and after you hair soft full of energy
    for the price it not expensif
    i love this brand

September 21, 2016

Excellent quality for the price! I also use their conditioner as they compliment each other. I have very fine damaged hair from chemical treatments and I find these products keep my hair in check.

September 21, 2016

Not a big fan of the smell but that's the only thing. Price is nice and I am personnaly always satisfied with my hair after using tresemmé. It really helps with my greasy hair