TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo Reviews
#27 in Shampoo

October 15, 2017

je racheterais ce produit je l'adore

J'aime ce produit la valeur qualite prix est respecter. La mousse abondante et la fragance est innegalable. Les cheveux apres rincage est bien propre libre de tout residuts. Apres sechage le cheveux est lisse, briant et leger.

October 03, 2017

Smells great

As a family we have use this product many times it makes our hair feel soft and silky, you can get a great size bottle which is a great value for the whole. family to use. the cream rinse is excellent and it makes your hair feel so soft.

September 28, 2017

My go to shampoo!

I decided to switch shampoos to a different TRESemme shampoo and ended up going back to this kind. I love this conditioner and how my hair feels healthy and soft after I use it.

August 18, 2017

Smells amazing

I am just going to start by saying how amazing this shampoo smells! The TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo for dry hair is made to repair dull, dry hair. With botanical blend of coconut milk, coconut oil and aloe vera, this paraben free shampoo washes away buildup so you hair is clean, nourished and protected.

January 12, 2017

Best smelling shampoo ever! I was surprised when TRESSeme came out with this line. All of the shampoos and conditioners are amazing. They lather well, make your hair feel unbelievably soft, what else can you ask for?

October 24, 2016

Bon shampoing de pharmacie à petit prix . Odeur super agréable dans mes cheveux. Rend les cheveux doux et souple au touché . Bonne option à bas prix .

September 22, 2016

I'm so happy that I tried the TRESemme products. I am now a huge fan. The TRESemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo smells pleasant and leaves my hair soft and silky. I love it.

September 22, 2016

I tried this product not long ago as I have had amazing experiences in the past with TRESemme products! This shampoo smells fantastic at first squeeze! I love the texture of the product and how it evenly distributes and you only need a small amount to cover your hair and my hair is long. Although it left my hair a bit tangly after the final result was great! It made my hair feel refreshed and replenished. The harsh texture of my ends seemed a bit better after a few washes. I would totally recommend this product!

September 22, 2016

I have used tresemme brands before but i changed to other brands (not for any particular reason, just wanted to try other brands) and now im back to tresemme, i love this brand overall. This shampoo gives me a fresh clean feel to my hair, my hair was pretty dry but this gives it back the life that it lost. The scent is the cherry on top! This my go-to shampoo from now on. Its perfect for people who have dry hair.

September 22, 2016

I purchased this shampoo on sale for 3.00 so the price was phenomenal! the shampoo lathered nicely, cleaned my hair well without drying it out and worked great with the conditioner!