TRESemmé® Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 1145 in Shampoo

June 15, 2017

TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo

I have very dry hair, and I always need extra moisture. TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Shampoo is a great shampoo. If you like professional salon quality hair products, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg, this is the perfect product for you! The bottles easily last a month. Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture shampoo helped but the moisture into my hair that it badly needed! I recommend using it with the Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner.

June 15, 2017

Amazing smelling shampoo that provides great results

I absolutely love this shampoo so much. It is my favorite smell for shampoo out of the whole TREsemme line. Combined with the conditioner this set works amazing at adding moisture to my hair. My favorite thing about this shampoo is that even at the end of the day I can still smell the shampoo in my hair. The bottles are a great size for a great price and often on sale at Shoppers drugmart when you combine the conditioner. I highly recommend this shampoo for anyone that wants to add some moisture to dry hair and anyone that enjoys a stronger smell in their hair that stays all day after showering in the morning.

February 17, 2017

I bought this product at a great price! I have used it for 2 weeks and I am very impressed with how it works for my dried and dyed hair. First of all it makes my hair smell absolutely amazing! All day long I can smell my hair from this shampoo. Second, the quality is great. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and conditioned. Third, you can't beat the price for how much shampoo you get.

3.2/5

January 09, 2017

I have long, fine, thin, colour treated hair.

This shampoo is a medium thickness, and very little is required to provide a great lather. The scent is light and fresh, but not overpowering.

It rinses out easily, however, once towel dried, I still need to use my detangling spray in order to run my brush through it.

Overall, it's nothing special, and doesn't provide anything additional to give my hair type a boost.

October 21, 2016

I use this shampoo everyday! It's a great shampoo at a great price! Nice and rich lather. You don't need a whole lot of product so it will last a while. I recommend this great shampoo!

October 21, 2016

Je dois avouer que pour un produit si peu dispendieux ,il hydrate vraiment bien les cheveux ainsi que les pointes. Odeur neutre unisexe à mon avis. Gros format

October 16, 2016

I use the travel size for my latest camping trip. It did a very good job keeping my hair hydrated. You don't always have to spend tons of money to get a very good shampoo. It smells nice although it doesn't smell "amazing" Kept my hair clean for at least 2 days.

September 10, 2016

This shampoo is great for my dry, curly hair! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry afterwards. For the price of it, about $5 I think, it is a great deal!

August 19, 2016

I like this shampoo!! My family would typically get the value pack of this that comes with the conditioner which is a total steal for the price you pay! These are pretty affordable and you can find them anywhere; costco, walmart... even saw these at dollarama! The moisture rich shampoo smells really yummy and leaves my hair feeling clean. I do prefer other shampoos over this one but nonetheless, I will still use this when I see it in my bathroom!

August 17, 2016

I absolutely adore this shampoo. First of all , it smells heavenly. it works amazing and is super super affordable!! it leaves my hair moisturized and nice and clean!

Mlepine added a new review for