TRESemmé Smooth Compressed Micro Mist Hair Spray Hold Level 2 Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray helps to give you lasting style with movement. It uses breakthrough technology and is all about flexible, natural hold. The superfine Compressed Micro Mist permeates hair to hold your style. It’s also resistant to humidity and keeps frizz at bay for up to 24 hours--no matter how steamy things get. Ideal to perfect your best tousled looks.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Intense scented spray

I would like this hair spray if it wasn't the strong intensive scent that bothered me and my surrounding people. It does have a decent hold power that keeps my hair in style. The bottle is just the right size and sprays evenly well. It didn't leave a heavy feeling on my hair and lasted for a whole night holding my hair in place. I'd have purchased it again if both me and my partner didn't dislike the bold fragrance so much.

nice but...

I received this product for free from chickadvisor to try and give my opinion.
    I love all products by tresemme but I think this spray is the same like others. I didn't noticed anything special or different that other products.
    Has a nice smell.

J’adore!

Ce produit tient mes cheveux en place tout en ne les rendant pas « durs » et plaqués. J’aime aussi l’odeur du produit et la forme de la bouteille est pratique. Un produit à obtenir!

My kind of hairspray!

*I was was given This product to try free and review with my honest opinion*

Okay, so I'm not a huge hairspray girl. I wear generally only use it on special occasions so I'm not an expert in the hairspray department.

First off, I love the look of the bottle, its sleek and more unique then other bottles I've seen. The smell is nice and not over powering and it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and "yucky" it holds my hair as needed, I haven't experimented with how long it holds yet. I love the mist! It doesn't just spit in one spot like some other brands its easy to get evenly where needed.

I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Awesome

I received this for free to try. I absolutely loved it. It smelled amazing and it did not leave my hair crunchy and hard like a lot of other products do. It lasted all day and I will definitely be buying this and recommending it to my family and friends.

very good

I got this product free to test from ChickAdvisor, thank you it worked really well on my hair. Not too scented either. I recommend this to others to try as well.

Very good

Gives a really nice hold without weighing your hair down and the scent of it is very minimal and it doesn't cause the hair to flake or anything. It's "comparable to the expensive ones," but still "very affordable .This "light" hairspray is a "lifesaver" because it "holds very well," yet never gets "sticky or stiff." This hairspray is especially useful for "controlling flyaways" -- "even in bad humidity."

Great Hairspray

It definitely was a great hairspray. I really enjoyed that there wasn’t a strong chemical smell. I usually have to hold my breath when I use hairspray because I can’t breathe but this worked really well and held strong through the day.

2.0/5

Not my favorite

I didn't find this hairspray did much. After just a few minutes my hair was just as frizzy as before. The smell is very overwhelming and strong. The idea behind it was great and I was very excited to recieved it. But after use I was very let down. The bottle is beautiful. With a hold rating of 2 I expected a bit more hold than I got.

Works Well

Got this just at the right time, had just changed my hairstyle to one that actually needs effort! I used this a few times since getting it and it holds up for what I need, but I can't say for super intricate styles or long long days. I use it to keep my hair straight without flyaways and keep my new bangs from going awry. It has worked for the most part for what I need, and doesn't leave your hair feeling too sticky and hard. I would most likely buy this again.