TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray Reviews
#1 in Heat Spray

With the TRESemmé® Thermal Recovery® Collection, heat doesn't have be your enemy. A system designed to cleanse and nourish your hair where it needs it most, TRESemmé® has focused its line of professional hair products on harnessing the power of heat, and protecting you from appliance damage.

TRESemmé® Thermal Creations® Heat Tamer® Hair Spray is a hair spray for women that stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction. With a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray guards against harsh styling damage, leaving hair shiny and exquisitely soft.

Sourced from tresemme.ca

April 09, 2014

My go to for heat protection! I have combination hair and heat damage is a major worry. I few sprays of this and flat ironing isn't so worrisome. It leaves a light sheen on my hair, it isn't drying in any way. My hair is light and most of all feels healthy after I straighten it. I would highly recommend having this in your hair care collection!

February 21, 2014

I've got curly, prone-to-damage hair and I wouldn't ever think of using heat without some kind of protection. I went to the store to pick up some of my normal stuff and they were out, so I picked up this. By god I don't think I'm going back! I like the smell, works good, and my hair was nice and shiny and pretty afterwards! it made my hair super soft. Defiantly buy again.

October 17, 2013

Love, love, love this product! The nozzle lightly and evenly distributes product throughout your hair, allowing you to spray and style immediately. Another added bonus, it protects your hair without adding extra weight. After I use this product my hair moves naturally, which is something I look for in hair care products.

October 03, 2013

This is a great product. My hair doesn't feel full of product and I like that

0.7/5

September 24, 2013

didnt seem to work like it should

August 21, 2013

This product is great, the nozzle sprays out evenly and has a wide range so it gets all over your hair evenly. I do not like the smell at all but it does work when I straighten it and I also use it when I blow dry it.

May 18, 2013

The nozzle on this thing is amazing. It's such a fine spray and makes it really easy to get it all over your hair. it also has that signature TRESemme smell and I love it. I'm not sure if it's the best heat protectant out there as I haven't tried many, but this stuff works well and I feel my hair is not as dried up after I use. The price has increased but I'd still buy it.

May 16, 2013

I really like this product. I prefer it to many other heat products I've used. I also like the bottle - the sprayer is awesome!

3.2/5

April 19, 2013

I love this stuff ! It really does protect my hair from all my heat styling. I've noticed a LOT less breakage and it smells amazing! it doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky and doesnt leave any grease or anything on my hair.
    throughly impressed!

March 05, 2013

So where do I start?
    I really like this product.
    I feel that it does work and smells really good too.
    I like to flat iron my hair and wont do that unless this product is in my hair.
    Got my mom to start using it also when she blow dries her hair.