TRESemmé® TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray Reviews
#6 in Hairspray

A natural hold that lasts all day long. Provides a flexible control thats even water-free and humidity resistant.Our stylists' favorite for transforming the updos on "Project Runway" (they go through bottles and bottles), this spray won't give you a helmet head but will hold your style through wind and rain.This fantastic hairspray refuses to let frizz take root, thanks to its humidity-resistant formula that keeps flyaways smooth for 24 hours.An added bonus: Its water-free formula goes on dry, giving hair grip and control without stickiness for frizz-free hold.
See their main website: www.tresemme.com

December 12, 2019

Smells good and holds great!

I have long hair so i am always using hair spray. I find tresemme works good on my hair. It holds tight and has a good smell. I always keep a few in stock.

July 20, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Hairspray

I would buy this product again and again. It does exactly what it says on the tin. It holds hair perfectly and it's easy to wash out too! I purchased this product a while back (I still have some left by the way) and I use it quite often as I have very dry frizzy hair and it does the job! Thumbs up 👍

July 14, 2019
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Fantastic Hold

I love this hairspray!
    The hold is fantastic, its non sticky, the scent is to die for & the clincher for me is that it doesnt leave a white deposit when you brush it through.
    Lastly I love the fact that a little goes a long way, absolutely a 10/10 from me.

March 26, 2019

A nice lightweight hairspray that works all day

This is one of the best hairsprays that I have used.
    Nice lightweight spray doesn’t weigh down my hair and holds my style all day. It has a nice smell that isn’t too strong.

March 13, 2019

Favourite Hair Spray

This is my go-to hair spray because it holds, isn't sticky, and doesn't leave any residue. That being said, it isn't the STRONGEST hold. I would recommend it for keeping hair in a up-do, but for holding hair styled down, it's great for everyday.

February 20, 2019

Best hairspray ive used not hard on the hair and easy on the

I've been using Tresemme hairspray since high school and out of all the hair sprays that I have used this is been the one that has been the best of my hair it holds nice it feels nice it's not crusty it doesn't wreck your hair it's just the best

October 30, 2018

Whenever I curl my hair this is the hairspray I love using on my hair . I feel like it makes my curls pop and gives them a pretty shine . Worth the money.

October 28, 2018

The best

Best hair spray I have ever used. Strong hold but not too stiff. I use it when my hair is up as well as when I’m wearing it down curly. I love the fact that it comes in a huge bottle. It’s not a heavily scented spray, just smells like hair spray not flowers lol.

October 09, 2018

Does the job!

I am very satisfied with this product. For the price, it does come in a bigger bottle than most other hairspray products. It does a great job and holds for an entire evening. It doesn't leave a white residue like other products.

June 14, 2018

I will continue to purchase

I am happy with the hold of this hairspray for a night out. I love the size of can, but I will only purchase when on sale to get the most bang for my buck !