TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

September 21, 2021
    Yukon, Canada

Excellent product

One of the best shampoos I ever used. Very convenient as I don’t have to buy or use a separate conditioner. Made my hair soft and frizz-free. Won’t buy any other shampoo anymore!

June 29, 2021

It saves me a lot of money

Before I used one shampoo and another one for conditioner but this time I had to use one with the same effect ad two. Great value for money.
    It is smooth just like I am using separate conditioner.

June 29, 2021

Beautiful hair

I love the smell of this 2-1. I usually buy the shampoo and conditioner separately but wasn’t disappointed with this product when I first tried it. I recommend it of you want a 2-1.

June 14, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great conditioner

Good price for a conditioner product. It helps my hair softer and stay in good shape all day long. Also great scent in my opinion. My friend said I smell so good.

2.3/5

April 28, 2021
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

A tad disappointed

I do usually like the Tresemme products so decided to use the 2 in 1 as it does save money in the long run without having to buy the individual shampoo and conditioner. During lockdown I have found my hair frizzy and unruly never mind it has grown as if it has a life of its own!!
    I used a little to start with and still found it hard to rinse off. My new shower was immersed in froth and I found it a bit greasy. No squeaky hair for me with this product. As I said I found it a tad disappointing but it would not put me off purchasing their other lines as you do have to find what suits you.

April 21, 2021

I would recommend this product to friends

I love the size of the shampoo and value you get for what you pay. It doesn't moisturize.my hair as well as I would like though it still feels pretty dry but I would repurchase just for the value

Falkirk, United Kingdom

Fab Product

This shampoo has a real salon luxury feel to it, its thick and leathers well and the smell is beautiful. I usually suffer with dry brittle hair but this has started to improve since using this product.

Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Beautiful shampoo

Beautiful smelling shampoo, I normally suffer woth greasy hair but this made it much better, I’ve tried lots of different shampoos from cheap to expensive but this seeems to do the job

It works but...

This product works and does the job. I just didn’t see anything that stood out that made me want to purchase this shampoo / conditioner again. The bottles last forever, but there was not umf to it. Just a simple wash n go for me.

February 07, 2021
    United Kingdom

Wasn’t for me

Tried this product due to the fact it was 2 in 1. It smelt lovely. But when I used it irritated my skin for some reason. I’m not allergic to anything that I know of but my skin just started to itch with it. I’ve tried different products and haven’t had an issue. I will try it again as It has been a while since I used it for that reason.