TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

June 29, 2021

Beautiful hair

I love the smell of this 2-1. I usually buy the shampoo and conditioner separately but wasn’t disappointed with this product when I first tried it. I recommend it of you want a 2-1.

June 14, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great conditioner

Good price for a conditioner product. It helps my hair softer and stay in good shape all day long. Also great scent in my opinion. My friend said I smell so good.

April 21, 2021

I would recommend this product to friends

I love the size of the shampoo and value you get for what you pay. It doesn't moisturize.my hair as well as I would like though it still feels pretty dry but I would repurchase just for the value

March 13, 2021
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

Fab Product

This shampoo has a real salon luxury feel to it, its thick and leathers well and the smell is beautiful. I usually suffer with dry brittle hair but this has started to improve since using this product.

March 13, 2021
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Beautiful shampoo

Beautiful smelling shampoo, I normally suffer woth greasy hair but this made it much better, I’ve tried lots of different shampoos from cheap to expensive but this seeems to do the job

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Leaves hair feeling so clean

Unlike most 2 in 1s this product always manages to leave my hair feeling really clean and soft at the same time. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy and is always my go to 2 in 1.

October 24, 2020

Great combinations of ingredients!

Perfect for my hair! I always had to buy conditioner and shampoo but now I don't! I had greasy hair all the time because I couldn't find the right brand!I found the right 2 in 1 for my hair!Price is great since it's a 2 in 1 I don't need to buy conditioner that makes my hair greasy anymore.

March 31, 2020

Game changer for hair

This product not only smells great, but it also works great. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for years! It is something I can't live without!!

March 17, 2020

This is an amazing product that I would not hesitate buying

The product is perfect in all terms of the word.
    It is of great quality, makes the hair soft and healthy.
    I would recommend this to everyone.
    The price of the product is perfect for everyone's budget.

March 06, 2020

great. loved it

this was a great shampoo and conditioner combo. it smells very nice and has a nice colour and consistency. it worked well and left hair clean and soft.