4.1/5
Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray Reviews
#1339 in Hair Care

The perfect amount of touchable hold to protect your hair against even the fiercest humidity.The Volume Control Complex gives you lasting body and bounce that won’t ever fall flat in the middle of your day. Luxuriously soft and touchable, this spray will never leave you with a sticky mess—even if you get caught in a rainstorm. This lightweight formula leaves your hair ultra-shiny and manageable.

October 24, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

I would buy this again

I think this worked perfectly it did exactly what it says on the can which you don't find often , already recommended to friends and family will buy again

July 18, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

This is a really good product

I will be purchasing this again. It really helps to protect and you notice a difference really quickly. Great quality for the price and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to prevent damage to hair

June 29, 2019

Wind storm no match

This hold spray is amazing. I’ve had it hold curls in my hair longer than 24 hours! They never stayed before. Definitely will purchase again when I run out! Great price

March 26, 2018

Best hairspray!

Super great hold on this hairspray. The only one I use. I love how it keeps my hair in place. Stiff hold just like I like it. Great value for money on the bottle size.

1.8/5

March 06, 2018

Doesn't do much for me

I haven't noticed any difference in how my hair looks. It doesn't do a good job of maintaining the style for that day. Maybe if I used a lot more of it but then again I don't think you're supposed to use a ton each time. Smells alright though.

January 31, 2018

It's ok

Not my favorite, but it's ok. I bought this on a whim, at a good price. I found the scent a bit strong, and you need a very small amount before it gets too tacky. Overall it's an ok hairspray, nothing to really write home about.

October 07, 2017
    Indiana, United States

Great product

I do not use much hairspray. However, I tried this hairspray and I lovd it. It smells great, you do not need to use a lot, and it holds without making my hair crunchy. It is easy to comb out when you are finished with your day. The product is also very affordable.

January 12, 2017

I am so in love with Tresemme products! I've tried a variety of sprays from high end salon to drugstore varieties. Tresemme has surpassed the quality of every product I've tried. I am such a fan!

December 16, 2016

I love this spray! I have fine straight hair with no body. This spray gives my hair volume and hold without leaving it stiff or weighing it down. Nice smell.

September 26, 2016

i like this product for a finish touch for my blowdring hair process! it doesn't make my hair sticky but you should be careful about the amount you put| it the effect doesn't stay that long though especially when there's wind outside!