4.1/5
#288 in Cereal

2.3/5

January 06, 2020

Sugar sugar sugar

I bought this for the first time. I was hoping they would have more of a fruity flavour for the kids. This is to sweet of a product and will no longer purchase. My children prefer this cereal without milk. It sweetens the milk too much for them.

November 27, 2019

Trix Cereal

My son really loves to eat Trix Cereal. The Trix Cereal taste really fruity. He likes the different shapes. The marshmallows also has different flavours too.

November 27, 2019

Sugary crap, just the way I like it

This cereal is the bee's knees. It's everything I remember about sugary cereals as kid and eating it brings me back. I honestly still enjoy the taste though, but can't have it all the time as it is so sweet. I may not be a kid anymore but Trix can be for adults too!

August 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Yummy

My kids love this cereal and it’s in their top 5 list of cereals. They love it even more now that they use actual fruit shapes. I enjoy a bowl with them every now and then as well. It’s got the perfect amount of fruity sweetness.

December 26, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

Trix cereal

I absolutely love this cereal it brings me back to my childhood now that the cereal is turned into fruity shapes. The price is really great especially if you use coupons. It has a nice flavor and it's not to sweet to eat. It's great with or without milk. I buy it often and will continue to purchase it

April 15, 2017

I was fascinated by the shapes and colors as a child. I was really upset when they phased out the shapes. However, this was one of the kid cereals that remotely tasted fruity and wasn't extremely sugary compared to everything else.

September 14, 2016

Love this cereal. It's not in Canada anymore. Not sure why but I miss it. When in USA I look for it. Last time it was round balls and didn't taste as good as the ones with shapes from childhood but was still so good so brought home a few packs. Hope it comes back to Canada.

2.7/5

February 03, 2016

I love cereals but I didn't particularly like this one I didn't think it had much taste to it at all, even my son doesn't like it and that is unusual. I wouldn't get this again.

1.8/5

January 29, 2016

Not a fan. It's much to sweet for me.
    I didn't enjoy it as a kid either.

January 29, 2016

I love this cereal for a treat! I can't find it in Canada anymore though!