Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant - Sensitive Touch Reviews

• Formulated with hyaluronic moisturizer, best known for its ability to lock in 1000x it's weight for more moisture and hydration
  • Thinner formulations allows for heightened sensation and feeling
  • Compatible with Trojan Vibrations
  • Gentle formula, free of fragrances or dyes
  • Micro-infused with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for skin conditioning
You may also like Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant in "Closer"

April 14, 2015

I was lucky enough to receive this product for free. Trojan™ H2O Water-Based Liquid Lubricant is a great lubricant, it's non-sticky, and was very effective. I like the fact that it's for sensitive skin, and it worked great. I've tried a few other products in the past but I like this one the best. I would totally recommend this to anyone!!!

April 14, 2015

I received Trojan H2O Water-Based Liquid Lubricant to try for free as part of ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and I will have to say this was definitely a fun product to review!

I found it to be effective, lasted well and did not cause any issues with sensitive skin. It didn’t dry out my skin or leave any residue so it definitely felt like a more “natural” product. It goes on well and displays all the moisturizing qualities that it advertises. The fact that it doesn’t change texture wile in use or leave any marks on fabric makes it a better option than other brands I have tried in the past.

It’s a bit pricey but I think you can get a lot of use out of the bottle so I would most likely purchase it again and recommend it to friends.

April 13, 2015

Thanks for this opportunity.

I tried the new Lubricants Trojan Sensitive Touch. I loved this product.

It is not sticky and does not leave unpleasant sensation after the use.

Like the odor, very mild.

This is the best Lubricant I have tried. I will buy this brand in the future.

April 13, 2015

I love this lubricant. You only need a little of it and it feels so natural.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I thought that it worked very good. Not sticky at all. Would highly recommend this and would purchase in the future.

April 13, 2015

I really like #Trojan "H2O Water-Based Lubricant" #Closer #Feels #Right so I did go out and purchase #Trojan "H2O Water-Based Lubricant" - #Sensitive #Touch I liked it also it has really made my intimate experience much more exciting, fulfilling, and way more comfortable. After going through menopause I lost lets say my desire for a sexual intimacy due to dryness making it painful. But with #TrojanH20 Products it has helped 100 % making my personal relationship much better in and out of the bedroom. I have also recommended it to all my family and friends who I have talked to that have gone through similar issues.Thanks so much #Trojan and also #chickadvisor for letting me be a tester for this truly wonderful product.

April 13, 2015

This stuff is amazing! It is slippery, without being sticky, and glides really well. It doesn't become sticky right away, like other brands. If you're extremely sensitive to the flavored or silicone-based ones, I definitely recommend this sensitive touch lubricant. It is unscented which is great, and wipes off really easily.

Overall, I definitely recommend this lubricant! It performed way better than all the other brands.

April 13, 2015

I got this product for free from chickadvisor to test and review, Thank you so much
    Don't want to disclose personal details, but will really enhance love life with your partner. Good product!!!
    Glad I tried this brand, works well. Not stinky, sticky or tacky. Lasts long enough. Will purchase again in the futureI love it! I get a close feeling ;-)

April 12, 2015

This is a great product! It works really well, for as long as you need it to! It isn't sticky when it dries or is wiped way etc - which is pretty awesome. I liked that I didn't have to re-apply it all all either, makes things run a little smoother ;) I also like that it dries clear.

I wasn't huge on the smell of it, the Aloe in it reminded me of Aloe Vera gel which in turn reminded me of sunburns LOL but it's a refreshing smell, and could be worse. I would definitely use the product again, it's great and totally beats out any competition (in my opinion anyways)

I would recommend this to friends & my group followers as well! It totally exceeded my expectations of it.

[* I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to test.]

April 12, 2015

Okay, here we go!

I recently received a full-size bottle of Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant (Sensitive Touch) free from ChickAdvisor as part of the Product Review Club. Like many ladies out there, I am on the pill and it can make intimacy a little challenging after several minutes of using up all the good stuff (if you know what I mean). Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant really helped with that. We only used a little bit of it and it made things run a lot smoother! It felt natural, not oily, like some other products that we have tried. It didn't do anything weird like heat up or cool down. It didn't smell of any particular fragrance. It just added to the fun and closeness.

I even asked my boyfriend for his take. Here's what he said:
    We've used a few different lubricants in the past, they always seemed very artificial and it didn't really become a regular thing for us. This one was different, it felt very natural - we both felt a difference. We'll be using this product until it's done and maybe purchasing it again after that.

So there you have it! This one is a keeper. We'd be interested in trying Trojan H2O Closer as well. Only time will tell!