• Trophy Butter Toffee Peanuts

3.9/5
Ranked #724 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 17, 2017

Sweet and crunchy

I love the butter toffee peanuts that you get in those nut trays that come out during the holidays and these are the exact same thing. They are nice and crunchy, salty and sweet! Yum! They are often on sale at Giant Tiger for $2 a can. You can't go wrong with that!

November 29, 2016

I always buy a bunch of these peanuts when they go on sale at Giant Tiger. I like to have them around during holidays and big events. They are sweet and crunchy and the price is great.

January 24, 2016

I bought a jar of these over the holidays $3.87 for 750 g ,I think that is a very reasonable . They are nice and crunchy not too many hard little pieces most of the peanuts are well coated. My family liked them I will buy a few more jars next time I am at Walmart.I found them by the cash as you are paying. There were none with the other nuts.

December 15, 2015

I enjoyed the peanuts, because I enjoy crunchy things. I did think there was a little too much toffee on some of the peanuts, but other people may like more.